Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!

Toad

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey me having problem with getting the face done ( like always :wink: ). Can you maybe, if its not to much trouble, post a pic of your face (you know that shows up at the bottom when you talk to an NPC ,located in the chat part is). Make him wearing that white hat thing, but not neccessary.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

valmis111.PNG

Okay, here is my try :oops:

I know, it sucks :oops:

Well maybe because you ripped a fin of my sig, and you pretty much just copied the sig I made that Smelly is currently using. If 2 mill doesn't motivate you enough to find your own ideas and skills, I don't know what it takes people to copy from the RS PICS rather than a sig. I do appreciate the fact that you trust my sig to have all the real colors. I'm sure that if I had colored the sharks green, you would have done the same.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

valmis111.PNG

Well maybe because you ripped a fin of my sig, and you pretty much just copied the sig I made that Smelly is currently using. If 2 mill doesn't motivate you enough to find your own ideas and skills, I don't know what it takes people to copy from the RS PICS rather than a sig. I do appreciate the fact that you trust my sig to have all the real colors. I'm sure that if I had colored the sharks green, you would have done the same.

i was thinking that the fin underneath the p looks like it

its extended to the 1st Nov now so i Mxm or TJ or anyone has enough time for an entry enter

but it i like one before that i will close early

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

hey you wanna see my progress so far? Just so i know you like it and im not wasting my time..

1asharksigy.png

I had the shark colored/shaded, but i found it wasnt very satisfactory, so im doin' it again :roll:

im missing the berret apart from that its ok so far i like the way everyones ideas are different

Ya, I realize that, supposedly, he just jumped off the dock right before the shark started munching on it, and is trying to throw a second harpoon at it. I figured that your berret would fall of easily from that, I'm going to integrate that in the Pic falling somewhere, or maybe on the shark, or floating in the water, you could pick one :D

valmis111.PNG

He has also copied the boat..

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(