What must you do before you die?

Fadfdfd

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-see George Bush die preferably at gunpoint but old age will do

I'm pretty sure the FBI could come after you right about now..

deloria's right, the FBI could and might track you done and question you + take away everything in your house that holds or can hold information. its happened to a girl who had a picture of Bush with a gun pointed at his head or something on her myspace... so be careful, and if men dressed in black suits and sunglasses knock on your door, BE AFRAID :shame:

With multi-million dollar drug dealers, assasinations, insurance scams, bank robberies, organised crime I'm sure reading a java game forum is one of FBI's topmost priorities to spend resources on.

The tip.it offtopic isn't even indexed by google, and I doubt they would bother registering here.

I'm surprised how many people can be scared just by one extreme example like the myspace one.

I wouldn't really be suprised, in many of those cases they are persuaded to look the other way in one way or another, in my experience I've mostly seen that our law enforcers are corrupt and don't care what happens as long as it doesn't affect them, I'm not saying all are, cause there are some good ones, but many of them are this way.

The government are mainly only interested in personal gain from what I have seen, charging us unknown taxes, giving them false names to look like they are actually going to benefit the rest of us, yet they end up in the governments pockets, widening their wallets and sending many into debt, and they wonder why people are homeless and starving. :roll:

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Fly to Belgium to eat their waffles. Watched a show about em on the Food Channel and they look insanely good. Been craving some for about 3 years now...and by George I'm gettin some one of these days!

supdarklinkel1.jpg

It still seems fartHer to me.. This wasn't ment to make fun out of you, rather just a warning about a vague spelling.

A vague spelling my [wagon]! That is how you spell father you [wagon]. Sorry if I seem pretty angry but I don't see why you even brought it up when it's obviouse it's the right spelling! Of course you can take it that way, but you can do that with any word! So I guess that makes that spam eh?

Ehh, sorry :oops: . I could swear that I saw an R in that, sorry Speed.

Edit: Dark I could send you some brussel waffles :P. Altough they'll be cold when they arrive :\.... And i don't think that my mom will drive me to Brussels :P

1. Walk the inca trail

2. Go to Antarctica

3. Retake my Latin GCSE and pass it this time

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Fly to Belgium to eat their waffles. Watched a show about em on the Food Channel and they look insanely good. Been craving some for about 3 years now...and by George I'm gettin some one of these days!

Umm..you've never had Belgium Waffles? :anxious:

If you mean real Belgium Waffles, I agree, but for non-authentic, you could go to IHOP or something, although I hate IHOP. It's a dump