Top Posters In This Topic

-

-Possibly fight in a war

war is all "fun and games" (not really) until your acually in it =; :shame:

hmm...

i'd like to make something of myself

probably get a good job and make good money

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

-see George Bush die preferably at gunpoint but old age will do

What a horrible thing to say. No one that hasn't commited a crime deserves that.

i agree. but bush commited his first crime when he became president. im not american, but IMO hes made a pish poor job of it.

What a horrible thing to say. No one that hasn't commited a crime deserves that.

i agree. but bush commited his first crime when he became president. im not american, but IMO hes made a pish poor job of it.

You know what, I have had enough of foreigners buzzing in on our country. Any human can make these mistakes. It's not as if Bush was picked to go out and destroy the US. Go criticize your own leaders.

You know what, I have had enough of foreigners buzzing in on our country. Any human can make these mistakes. It's not as if Bush was picked to go out and destroy the US. Go criticize your own leaders.

I have to say, Bush HAS made some mistakes. Some big ones. But at least he's done SOME things right...Why else would he have been elected President? The mistakes have been costly, but hopefully, he'll have a plan to make up for them. If he doesn't...Well...You should be able to figure it out.

Now...

I suppose you mean by a famous person A-Rod. If you don't, make it A-Rod.

I would like to...

-Graduate from high school

-Graduate from Northeastern, Harvard, MIT, BC or BU.

-Get a good job.

-Go to as many Red Sox games as possible.

-Go to a Red Sox play-off game or a Red Sox-Yankees game.

-Get married.

-Have children.

-Pet a penguin. (Not look. Touch.)

-Whatever else there is for me to do.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

get jiggy with a girl =P~ .....*sigh* 4 years to go <.<

just joking

probably make a few RL millions

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

I'm pretty sure the FBI could come after you right about now..

deloria's right, the FBI could and might track you done and question you + take away everything in your house that holds or can hold information. its happened to a girl who had a picture of Bush with a gun pointed at his head or something on her myspace... so be careful, and if men dressed in black suits and sunglasses knock on your door, BE AFRAID :shame:

deloria's right, the FBI could and might track you done and question you + take away everything in your house that holds or can hold information. its happened to a girl who had a picture of Bush with a gun pointed at his head or something on her myspace... so be careful, and if men dressed in black suits and sunglasses knock on your door, BE AFRAID :shame:

I heard about that too!

Pretty creepy. Actually violates the First Amendment, if you ask me.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Live a full and happy life. Maybe lead a expedition up mount everest(dream). Have kids and find a great wife, learning many things and be a responsible and good father. One of the most important things to me is to help my mother through retirement.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Live a full and happy life. Maybe lead a expedition up mount everest(dream). Have kids and find a great wife, learning many things and be a responsible and good farther. One of the most important things to me is to help my mother through retirement.

Becoming a pro farter eh? That seems a great achievement :anxious: .

This makes me hungry, don't post something stupid after my post cause I'm not gonna react *goes find something to eat* :P .

Live a full and happy life. Maybe lead a expedition up mount everest(dream). Have kids and find a great wife, learning many things and be a responsible and good father. One of the most important things to me is to help my mother through retirement.

Becoming a pro farter eh? That seems a great achievement :anxious: .

This makes me hungry, don't post something stupid after my post cause I'm not gonna react *goes find something to eat* :P .

I won't post something that may exhibit stupidity, but rather point out yours...

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

-See the Red Sox win the World Series live! (preferably with Fad!!!!)

-Become a baseball player (any team except the yanks or blue jays, i hate them :P )

-Get Married

-Go SKYDIVING! (ive always wanted to jump out of an airplane :-w )

-Have Kids (a boy and a girl, Mark and Lucy \' just thought of those names...)

-Meet Fad irl <3:

-Become a grandpa (or grandma if thats what my future holds) :-$

-Die peacefully (no FBI dudes investigating my death plz)

I just want to be able to live long enough to see the end of "LOST".

If your wish comes true, then you'll live forever. After all, they're never going to tell us what's really going on on that island.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

bush do's not deserve to die! but he did [bleep] up by attacking iraq with near no reason

It still seems fartHer to me.. This wasn't ment to make fun out of you, rather just a warning about a vague spelling.

A vague spelling my [wagon]! That is how you spell father you [wagon]. Sorry if I seem pretty angry but I don't see why you even brought it up when it's obviouse it's the right spelling! Of course you can take it that way, but you can do that with any word! So I guess that makes that spam eh?

With multi-million dollar drug dealers, assasinations, insurance scams, bank robberies, organised crime I'm sure reading a java game forum is one of FBI's topmost priorities to spend resources on.

The tip.it offtopic isn't even indexed by google, and I doubt they would bother registering here.

I'm surprised how many people can be scared just by one extreme example like the myspace one.

With multi-million dollar drug dealers, assasinations, insurance scams, bank robberies, organised crime I'm sure reading a java game forum is one of FBI's topmost priorities to spend resources on.

The tip.it offtopic isn't even indexed by google, and I doubt they would bother registering here.

I'm surprised how many people can be scared just by one extreme example like the myspace one.

Not trying to scare him, just pointing that out.