~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wakka how many chinchompas are you catching per day? I'm averaging like 1,500 per day at 94 hunter :lol:

is that all?i get about 2-3k a day and im only 84 but i have found some techniques which help in the proccess

tifsdac6mc.gif

Good luck! Go for fishing next :mrgreen: Best skill created!

+1 to that. <3:

If 1.5k is all your getting per day, I got 69-74 hunter one day, 11 hours.

I think i got 4k-5k? In that time zone.

Wakkas leveling pretty slow imo-.-.

Hey wakka how many chinchompas are you catching per day? I'm averaging like 1,500 per day at 94 hunter :lol:

is that all?i get about 2-3k a day and im only 84 but i have found some techniques which help in the proccess

chin count means absolutely nothing if you don't give the amount of time per day. He could be playing several hours a day less then you are. Personally I dont always have the same amount of time to play (while most people seem to think I do). They always ask me how much I play per day or how much xp I get per day but it varies from 0 to some obsurd amount.

Also, is anybody else having trouble with Firefox? Whenever I click on the icon it says its already running and I need to close it before I can run it, but its not running. I tried reinstalling it and rebooting but it hasn't fixed it. Running of IE for tip.it atm.

I had that problem yesterday, but I just restarted my computer and it was fixed :|
I've restarted it 3 times now, Maybe it'll fix itself in a couple of days, it usually does.

Also, this is rediculou, I've switched worlds almost 10 times and most of them have 2+ people hunting! On top of that I really hate training this skill, I can't read the forums while I do it. This is very discouraging...

For FF open up Windows Task Manager, go to processes, and end firefox[Caution: ExecutableFile]

Don't get discouraged, just take a break every hour or so to browse for 10 minutes.

Wakka, you could keep your screens Restored Down, then do like 100 chimps, take a short break and refresh forums etc.

Idk, just trying to help

<3 <3:

For FF open up Windows Task Manager, go to processes, and end firefox[Caution]

Don't get discouraged, just take a break every hour or so to browse for 10 minutes.

its not so much that, its all the annoying ppl I've run into here. I've never met so many obnoxious noobs then I have in the last 4 days of training this skill. As well as having to switch worlds 10-15 times to find an empty world. This skill is worse then agility, I'll be glad when its done with (for the record, agility wasnt that bad, I enjoyed it).

EDIT: I looked through processes, there is nothing that says "firefox" or anything I can tell related to firefox.

I see you changed your outfit between 74 and 75.

Tired of the EMOte beggars?

Good luck hunting btw, get cooking or fishing next, they are fun :D

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I shoot the chins if they all get way too far away

just a tip, try hunting on world 2, usually training spots are less crowded, however i slay and dont hunt, therefore the situation might be different
id rather not have to spend 5 minutes trying to login everytime I log out.

That's a good idea; probably wouldn't've thought of that one.

Getting tired of emote beggars had to be a factor in that, though.

Anyway, congrats on 77 hunter. I'm beginning to think that your party will be in about 2 weeks give or take 1. I guess it all depends on when your next break from school is (or if you decide to skip a few days)

No, I've never skipped school to play RS :-w

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

That's a good idea; probably wouldn't've thought of that one.

Getting tired of emote beggars had to be a factor in that, though.

Anyway, congrats on 77 hunter. I'm beginning to think that your party will be in about 2 weeks give or take 1. I guess it all depends on when your next break from school is (or if you decide to skip a few days)

No, I've never skipped school to play RS :-w

spring break in 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll have it before then so I can start on something else over that holiday.