~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some classic pics, mirrored writing and managing to look like 2 emoticons with 1 expression..priceless :P

It's all about getting the attention, not waiting for it :wink: Wearing that sexy shirt could work in the right place to :thumbsup:

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Free until next semester? =P

You look quite attractive to me... <3: :oops:

^_^

lets get married :P

As long as I get to be the husband. :^_^:

sure we'll be a gay couple

Glad that you make all of my fantasies come true. <3:

it's what I do best :thumbsup:

Congratz on 85. ^_^

Rune sounds so sweet when you have 'I can make' in the same sentence. ^^

Have you ever gone imp catching?

In 30 minutes I think I caught 32 ninja implings, got me 370k, I saw 11 dragon implings but I am 3 lvls from catching them, so who knows what they would have given.

Trick is to Energy pots in your invent, stay in the middle square route, do one lap and catch all the magpie, ninja, and dragon implings you see.

After you complete one lap of the square route (middle) you hop.

I don't know but if you were to be dedicated to it, it may proof as a good money maker, if you don't get bored easily. Not suggesting you need this, but it is quite fun (and annoying) to catch those little buggers.

Congratz on 85. ^_^

In 30 minutes I think I caught 32 ninja implings, got me 370k, I saw 11 dragon implings but I am 3 lvls from catching them, so who knows what they would have given.

Trick is to Energy pots in your invent, stay in the middle square route, do one lap and catch all the magpie, ninja, and dragon implings you see.

I don't know but if you were to be dedicated to it, it may proof as a good money maker, if you don't get bored easily. Not suggesting you need this, but it is quite fun (and annoying) to catch those little buggers.

Could you explain how that works? I always thought the imps just randomly wandered around Runescape, I've never actually tried to catch any before because I wasn't sure how/what they did. I've seen a couple but they just seem to wander all over, not stay in a certain area.

Congratz on 85. ^_^

Could you explain how that works? I always thought the imps just randomly wandered around Runescape, I've never actually tried to catch any before because I wasn't sure how/what they did. I've seen a couple but they just seem to wander all over, not stay in a certain area.

First of all, Congrats on Rune Smithing!! :D

There is a place in the Lost City for catching those imps. Mini game :wink: :lol:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Congratz on 85. ^_^

First of all, Congrats on Rune Smithing!! :D

There is a place in the Lost City for catching those imps. Mini game :wink: :lol:

well that shows what I know about that update. Then what is the point of all the ones I see floating around in random locations?

You get a butterfly net.

You take that staff in which you use to get to Zanaris, and you go to Zanaris. ^_^

Then your suppose to find the crop circle or something inside of Zanaris, which will teleport you to the imp world.

When you get there, the guy will give you X amount of imp jars. It's imperative you get the jar generator first by the way.

After you have the net and jar, you can go through the bushes, run around and have fun, but the walking imps will steal your jars, unless you have imp repellent. But besides that, you can catch any imp you want if you have the level.

Recommending you get the jar generator first, then the imp repellent second. You catch X amount of imps, and trade them in for the item.

I think any imp is worth three jars, you can also make jars btw...

The first little bit takes 10-20 minutes, but after that everything is just catching them.

Another way you can get into the imp world is how I ad many others probably do it, run around to wheat fields (north of fally, at the guys anvil, yanille, beside the house with the piano, varrock, near cooking guild).

More info:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=impet ... pulses.htm

I thought you would be fat or something :XD:

Your almost as attractive as me, but you got a better rs character :anxious:

I've never met someone who thought themselves to be attractive :-s

No one is as attractive as me ::'

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I thought you would be fat or something :XD:

Your almost as attractive as me, but you got a better rs character :anxious:

I've never met someone who thought themselves to be attractive :-s

No one is as attractive as me ::'