~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

studying for exams sucks!

And it also puts your blog to page 3+, again!!

I've pretty much given up on studying since I know I'm going to fail all my exams anyways because I always do (or borderline pass). But I'd have to get under a 30 on my worst average class exam in order to fail the class, all the others are less then that, so I'm not too worried about it.

I've pretty much given up on studying since I know I'm going to fail all my exams anyways because I always do (or borderline pass). But I'd have to get under a 30 on my worst average class exam in order to fail the class, all the others are less then that, so I'm not too worried about it.

nicee i don't study much ethier

good luck with your goals

you rox at dk

just not much as me :-#

you rox at dk

haha I wish I could dk, I totally suck at it.

you rox at dk

Your getting closer and closer to 99 farming I see each day, I see that progress bar keep on decreasing in exp each day, I'm just wondering when I'll see that big 100% in it, early congrats on 99 farming ::'

Edit: I just noticed, why don't you get 80 construction to have all stats 80+? :?

you rox at dk

Your getting closer and closer to 99 farming I see each day, I see that progress bar keep on decreasing in exp each day, I'm just wondering when I'll see that big 100% in it, early congrats on 99 farming ::'

Edit: I just noticed, why don't you get 80 construction to have all stats 80+? :?

I don't feel the desire to spend the time or money to just go up 1 level, I like to level in chunks.

Are you going to stop with the smithing, and train summoning, or stick to your smithing goal like you should? =P
changes are I will not be hardcore training it right when it comes out, I'm sure I'll test it (get to level 50-60), simply because of the cost of any materials involved and the amount of people that will be taking up any training spots I'll hold off. I could be wrong and they have done the skill in a different fashion then this but regardless I'll be selling any materials that the skill requires that I have so I can make a good profit and re-buy when the hype dies a bit. So no, I'll probably stick to smithing for a while.