~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

:shock: :shock: :shock:

good luck with slayer is all i can say

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heya! ur doing nice on 99 slayer keep going :wink: hey btw what is that place u got your whip #90??
its abyssal space fairy ring. I can't understand why anybody over 116 combat would ever use the tower again. This spot is like less than 1 minute from a bank...

Do you have a bank pic?

would love to see it ;)

Yes I would love to see a Bank Pic also. :D

Count me in :D

Ontopic: who ur going like a mad one :XD:

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

In fact I have. At 126 combat I died 3 times in one day. I believe it was a clan event. Me and my friend were scouting worlds because I had died twice and there were 1-3 level 120+ in every world that we checked. I gave up and went to get 66 hunter after the 3rd death and came back the next day to find them all gone. I usually run the side route around the tree so that a skeleton attacks me when I first enter a world. Helps to avoid pkers when I'm scouting ahead. Once I know there are none I continue in that world as I normally would. I usually die to abyss pkers however because I get nervous and forget to do everything. I panic, don't drop my pouches, don't really do anything accept click widly and curse #-o . That's why I had so much trouble with Tztok-jad I couldn't kill him until I got 126 cb and 99 range I would be a disaster of a pker :boohoo:

If you want to change that, you should go pking sometimes. I had excactly the same problem, but since I pked a few time in F2P, I'm not nervous anymore at all. And you don't risk anything at all anyway, I mean, who cares about full rune anyway?

(Those trips -on which I pked nothing- really saved my life sometimes. Since then I'm staying very calm when getting attacked while rcing. :mrgreen: )

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

runeboots3dq8.png

Really happy about the rule changes, glad Jagex finally acknowledged luring as scamming (even though it was in the first place, since its lying for personal gain).

I don't have a bank pic, maybe someday in the future when there is more to look at.

Hi, been reading this blog for a while, just haven't got around to posting, just wanna say congratulations on all your achievements and good luck.

Who knows? perhaps we'll see 'wakka102' up there with zezima and the likes some day soon. \'

In fact I have. At 126 combat I died 3 times in one day. I believe it was a clan event. Me and my friend were scouting worlds because I had died twice and there were 1-3 level 120+ in every world that we checked. I gave up and went to get 66 hunter after the 3rd death and came back the next day to find them all gone. I usually run the side route around the tree so that a skeleton attacks me when I first enter a world. Helps to avoid pkers when I'm scouting ahead. Once I know there are none I continue in that world as I normally would. I usually die to abyss pkers however because I get nervous and forget to do everything. I panic, don't drop my pouches, don't really do anything accept click widly and curse #-o . That's why I had so much trouble with Tztok-jad I couldn't kill him until I got 126 cb and 99 range I would be a disaster of a pker :boohoo:

If you want to change that, you should go pking sometimes. I had excactly the same problem, but since I pked a few time in F2P, I'm not nervous anymore at all. And you don't risk anything at all anyway, I mean, who cares about full rune anyway?

(Those trips -on which I pked nothing- really saved my life sometimes. Since then I'm staying very calm when getting attacked while rcing. :mrgreen: )

`

the problem is: members is more violent in wildy then f2p.. f2p has to many pures, members to many high lvl's

afroman103ow6.jpg

Natural Chemist: To addicting

http://www.naturalchemist.com/?ref=robkuh1990