~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 mystic tops in 1 assignment :o. Keep going!

you moved back 15 spots in the ranks :?

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Not a bad editorial, but I would have liked you to save it :lol:

I'd also make mention that some skills you don't train individually, like farming, which, in all honesty, should begin once you start the money-eaters, or a combo with rc.

I'm pretty sure I talked about starting farming at the same time as runecrafting, check the farming section, I think it's there.

nice artical, informative and should help people chose how to get some 99's (or 98s in my case :XD: ) but may i suggest training a bit of magic and agility at the same time in brimhaven agility dungeon, you can get about 25k agility exp an hour (if you take into account spending each ticket at 320 exp per) while making money alching and also magic exp, this is very good if you find alching and agilty both boring as you do them both at the same time so your boredom time is halved

also on the theiveing instructions it is actually possible to earn a lot of money from PP if you are willing to take an extra minute after every session, with the new bank in the area it is possible to bank almost everything you find in the pyramid either there, with a duel ring at CW or glory at edge, and by the time you are 99 theiving you will have several thousand of little trinkets, and with the handy use of the scepter also being able to take you to the agility pyramid where that guy will buy all pieces for a nice ammount of money, which if you have a few thousand things to sell can add up to a nice little profit, even without scepters :thumbsup:

youve probably thought of both these options and dismissed them as a waste of time, but for those hard of cash/time they can help lots

also good luck on 99 slayer :D

banking every trinket would take up so much bank space that it wouldnt be worth it. Isnt there like 3 (4?) types of items for each? thats like 12 bank spaces as apposed to 3 which is how many the gold items would take up.

Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback on the article, I've got another one already posted, it will be released May 3rd? I think... It's a lot shorter than this one but still interesting.

i dont mean every single thing, the gold bits obviously, but maybe the 2 top stone ones aswell

Candymann16.png

man all them rune boot pics gave me a headache

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Good Job on the new job. I'm actually referring my friends to read your one article, they fail to grasp you need to skill for money, and money deosn't come fast w/o work. Keep making great editorials, I find your first one, a great one, and interesting. =)

Wow, 3 tops. :o Most I've had was 3 mauls and a mystic top... :lol: Keep it up man, wanna see you get 99 before summer. :)

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Good Job on the new job. I'm actually referring my friends to read your one article, they fail to grasp you need to skill for money, and money deosn't come fast w/o work. Keep making great editorials, I find your first one, a great one, and interesting. =)
Thanks, I actually wrote a different one before this that is set for release on May 3rd. It's not as big but still interesting.

Thanks, I actually wrote a different one before this that is set for release on May 3rd. It's not as big but still interesting.

lol,

Anything you write wakka, is interesting.

BTW your welcome, and looking forward to that article.

Just curious but is a new article to be released every three days?

Not a bad editorial, but I would have liked you to save it :lol:

I'd also make mention that some skills you don't train individually, like farming, which, in all honesty, should begin once you start the money-eaters, or a combo with rc.

I'm pretty sure I talked about starting farming at the same time as runecrafting, check the farming section, I think it's there.

nice artical, informative and should help people chose how to get some 99's (or 98s in my case :XD: ) but may i suggest training a bit of magic and agility at the same time in brimhaven agility dungeon, you can get about 25k agility exp an hour (if you take into account spending each ticket at 320 exp per) while making money alching and also magic exp, this is very good if you find alching and agilty both boring as you do them both at the same time so your boredom time is halved

also on the theiveing instructions it is actually possible to earn a lot of money from PP if you are willing to take an extra minute after every session, with the new bank in the area it is possible to bank almost everything you find in the pyramid either there, with a duel ring at CW or glory at edge, and by the time you are 99 theiving you will have several thousand of little trinkets, and with the handy use of the scepter also being able to take you to the agility pyramid where that guy will buy all pieces for a nice ammount of money, which if you have a few thousand things to sell can add up to a nice little profit, even without scepters :thumbsup:

youve probably thought of both these options and dismissed them as a waste of time, but for those hard of cash/time they can help lots

also good luck on 99 slayer :D

banking every trinket would take up so much bank space that it wouldnt be worth it. Isnt there like 3 (4?) types of items for each? thats like 12 bank spaces as apposed to 3 which is how many the gold items would take up.

Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback on the article, I've got another one already posted, it will be released May 3rd? I think... It's a lot shorter than this one but still interesting.

i dont mean every single thing, the gold bits obviously, but maybe the 2 top stone ones aswell

They should only take up 2 to 3, only keeping gold, which is what you should do. I highly reccomend though after every trip go ahead and sell them, because you'll save a lot of time in the end...it gets boring selling stuff.

Anyway, gl with 99, keep it up.

This is definitely the rarest occurance I've ever seen in Runescape.

2 D drops in the same assignment, not 50 kills apart.

14thdragondropdspearal4.png

15thdragondropdmedgq1.png

If anybody wants to buy either, they are sitting in my bank, just let me know :)