A Scanner Darkly

Hounded

Haven't seen it yet. Reviews are mixed, it looks quite interesting though.
The main reason I want to see it, is because of the rotoscoping rather than the plotline and stuff. Its not on my important list so i'll probably get round to seeing it sometime next year

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Haven't seen it yet. Reviews are mixed, it looks quite interesting though.
The main reason I want to see it, is because of the rotoscoping rather than the plotline and stuff. Its not on my important list so i'll probably get round to seeing it sometime next year

Yeah.. I heard it takes over 500 hours for a couple minutes of footage..

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

looked god damn amazing when i saw the trailer at the cinemas, as matt said due to the rotoscoping.

didnt actually realise it had come out though, and when i went to see it it was too late!

gonna watch it on dvd for sure :)

logo.jpg

The technique used was absolutely briliant, it really add's to the movie, rather than just using a special effect for the sake of using it.

Keanu Reeve's acting, well theres only one word for it - "woah"

Robert Downy Jr. incredible acting

Winona Ryder, not so much, although it didnt seem as though the acting would have taken too much for her role.

But i feel as though Robert Downy Jr. really nailed the part along with Reeve's.

As for story line, although it parts it left you a bit dry and wondering the entire story came to a great conclusion leaving no loose threads (theres nothing worse than a movie that leaves you hanging)

Overall - 9.5/10 - The movie is amazing (it's a real shame that the movie wasn't bigger and better publicised because i loved it)

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg