Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

OOOkkkk...I hate macros....i reported 100's everyday......... and saw the same macros back the next day....

so me and a group of freinds(between 10-20) went around, and reported macros,(Jagex will take more notice if there are 20 reports than if there are 1.... we mainly reported tree cutters, auto miners and feather buyers,.....we worked in world 107...and together we reported 1000's of macroers...i never saw any of them again.....

Get the message...if there are lots of reports on the same person They are more likely 2 get banned...... we also did mass trade spamming on the macros...this can stuff up some types of macros....(it can also get u reported if the person aint a macro =P )....but yeah....get your freinds or just people around to report the macroers 2..this will increase the chance of the account getting baned

macros get banned without getting reported...and it takes an average of 1-2 weeks to get banned in the first place.

Macroers use these 'throw away accounts' that your reporting to get the money, not to store or use it, that's what their 'mains' or 'mules' are for.

I seriously dont recommend wasting your time doing that. :roll:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bother. Macroers....well, just report them! simple. ]

report 3 a day, and keep it up and in a matter of years no more autoers!simple :roll: (sarcasm)

I don't really care about macroers, they just spoil the game for everyone.

Go to 1 yew tree, macroers.

go to a lob fishing spot, macroers

just report them.

if i am ot mistaken a guy got p mod status through reporting macroers. need to find proof though

I despise macroers.

I'm sitting here, working hard, cutting yews for exp, then I see an army of bald men with an assortment of mime clothes, lederhosen, etc. Eating up the yew! I wouldn't mind if they were ACTUALLY real people but they are not!

Simply unacceptable.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

n2n...you...lol

you hate macroers...

what i think is funny is ppl who think macroing is illegal n :lol: :lol:

half of those ppl would use macroes if they could find em...

btw, there is not only 1 working java bot, there are two.

whats the point of reporting macroers? what did they do to u?

ppl macroe to gain programming experience... if u macroe too., you dont have to worry bout competing with other macroes!

u guys cant win!

I'm such a bad person, I know O:)

Lol, I never did macro :P lol, not many people realize that... :) Legit N2N ftw.

...but on the flip side don't tell anyone the stuff that I did do :lol:

And Lardy, you raise a good point, if tip.it released a bot, 1/2 the people would use it...as in use it; that means not the in the sense that most people who your thinking of...and don't set up a poll (to the guy that's thinking about it) deception is common in humans. :shame:

it'd end up with some revolution except with people like imp's users. :roll:

shagohod, impresonating Jagex would be calling yourself part of Jagex or saying that your are them... :roll: :)

Lol, dont ban me for saying all that, lol...As I said before, I don't macro nor make them. :wink:

No more info on me!

maybe jagex should make it that if the same mouse/key strokes are done repeatedly within a certain time period they kick the account off then if it happens on that account again they get a week long ban and if it happens a third time ip ban

that would work since the programs record mouse clicks so if they click the same place to many times that system kicks in

Jagex could actually do something about it such as , to woodcut , u need an atk lvl of 40 in order to train the skill woodcutting and so for other skills too. :D just a suggestion tho.

As for buying items from shop, maybe jagex could do like , u need a minimum lvl of fishing lvl 10 to purchase bait from the fish stall.

Jagex could actually do something about it such as , to woodcut , u need an atk lvl of 40 in order to train the skill woodcutting and so for other skills too. :D just a suggestion tho.

As for buying items from shop, maybe jagex could do like , u need a minimum lvl of fishing lvl 10 to purchase bait from the fish stall.

then we'll ( I mean they'll) just auto to that lvl.. Only way jagex can stop is *shh*
:roll: :lol:

You have no idea how much I love this thread :)

ok, i am so tired of trying to make money (bye cutting yews) and i get MABEE 1 log from the tree. then i go and try to sell the logs i do get, for a profit, (it takes time to cut them thanks to the ....... macroers , and if it takes an hour to get 50 logs, there are faster ways) and the macroers sell them 4 150 each, cuz they got a ton. same with smithing. they make a ton of rune wc axes, and then sell them 4 10k. good 4 buying, bad 4 merchanting. its all around horible :wall:

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

ok, i am so tired of trying to make money (bye cutting yews) and i get MABEE 1 log from the tree. then i go and try to sell the logs i do get, for a profit, (it takes time to cut them thanks to the ....... macroers , and if it takes an hour to get 50 logs, there are faster ways) and the macroers sell them 4 150 each, cuz they got a ton. same with smithing. they make a ton of rune wc axes, and then sell them 4 10k. good 4 buying, bad 4 merchanting. its all around horible :wall:
rofl...macroers making rune axes?

Someone who macros come and tell me your highest level before getting banned?

I'm 100% positive of the following:

a. Most wont have even gotten to ANY levels of 85+ (req'd to make rune axes) before getting banned.

b. None of them auto-smelt, there's little or no profit in that.

c. Lets say they did make rune axes and sell them for 10k ea...they arn't making any money and will get banned!

Summary - Your wrong on that part...selling yews for 150 ea? possible, but not likely because a macroer macros for money and want all of the money they can get out of it.

i beg to differ, i saw a level 3 selling 100 rune axes, and macroers dont need to sell high, because they have more than 1 account, and they are going 24 /7, they sell lower than other people can afford to, they dont get reported because people want to buy low.amd about the yews, it is also a problem of taking up space on the high scores, that they didnt earn.

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

We've all seen them even though they are illegal. Rant about macroers here.

Report these rule violators in game as posting here won't get rid of them. Remember, no naming names.

-----------------------------

All Forum Rules Apply

I HATE EM! :twisted:

Ranger for a lifetime! x]

Dragon Drop's | 0 =O

i beg to differ, i saw a level 3 selling 100 rune axes, and macroers dont need to sell high, because they have more than 1 account, and they are going 24 /7, they sell lower than other people can afford to, they dont get reported because people want to buy low.amd about the yews, it is also a problem of taking up space on the high scores, that they didnt earn.
...Give me a name and I might believe you...but I have my own resources to tell me that that's near-impossible and not profitable...are you sure he wasn't a level 3 skiller?

You gotta realize these macroers are 34-year olds leaving in there moms basement, they just want some rs cash so they can sell it on ebay and maybe get the new spider-man action figure.

Actually, most of us are in highscool. And alot of them just do it as a challenge (the programming side of things).

Not a bot developer.

They anoy me so much i tend to just go to varrock yew trees and sit there reporting them for an hour or so, they really do anoy me that much.

ancientwv8.png

untitled6kv7.gif98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

You gotta realize these macroers are 34-year olds leaving in there moms basement, they just want some rs cash so they can sell it on ebay and maybe get the new spider-man action figure.

First of all, I'm 42. Second of all, I live on the 2nd floor of my GRANDMA's house. Third, I want OLD BATMAN action figures. New ones are cheap but the antique ones are worth more you n00b! You're just pissed off that your programming skills aren't as 1337 as mine or adam's lol.

Macroes dont effect the game... think about it

Macroers rake in millions of yews a day, if they stopped the demand for yews would sky rocket thus making everyone cut them, after a while they will go back to the prices that autoers had them in.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Macroes dont effect the game... think about it

Macroers rake in millions of yews a day, if they stopped the demand for yews would sky rocket thus making everyone cut them, after a while they will go back to the prices that autoers had them in.

an economist =D>

And yet again, supply and demand dictate the world :)