Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

OMG!!! U GUYS ARE SUCH N00BS!!! REALLY, WATS TE BIG DEAL ABOUT M@CR0IN3? I DO IT ALL THE TIEM, & I MAKE TONS OF $$$ SO GET OVER IT YOU GUYS....SHEESH!!

:shame: Erm... Cheating on a GAME just so you can get more money......... that's kind of sad... what's the point of playing if you just have macros make all the money you need for you... no wonder you highest stat is only 60 mining... :wall:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, really, these guys are ruining the game, and its true... cheating with macros takes all the fun and self-accomplishment out of the game. :shame:

and as a side-note, just google this jboi joker... see what pops up first.

Can player mods contact jagex about this and other players who flaunt their ability to use macros and brag about it on forums? Just wondering...

Lol I have no clue what happened, but whoever said that it was as simple as recording mouse strokes knows nothing about Runescape's anti-macro system...first of all, they have random events, how the hell are thoes fixed? magic? And second of all, the screen moves. No, your wrong, it has to be done in code using a script that works with colors or IDs.

Sorry jvercetti, not many people here know much about macros or macroers.

Other than that, I dont macro, but there's no reason you should try to say that their job is easy.

They may be annoying, but they know a lot more about computers and programming than most.

ok imade a skiller yesterday and if people are around i never stop talking cause i dont want to be reported last night a guy wanted to report me the only thing that stopped him was his friend beliving i was a skiller add him if you want his name is pl0x_0fd3ath thats my skillers name not the guy who wanted to report me

Michigander.png

ok imade a skiller yesterday and if people are around i never stop talking cause i dont want to be reported last night a guy wanted to report me the only thing that stopped him was his friend beliving i was a skiller add him if you want his name is pl0x_0fd3ath thats my skillers name not the guy who wanted to report me
My point made. :P

OMG!!! U GUYS ARE SUCH N00BS!!! REALLY, WATS TE BIG DEAL ABOUT M@CR0IN3? I DO IT ALL THE TIEM, & I MAKE TONS OF $$$ SO GET OVER IT YOU GUYS....SHEESH!!

:shame: Erm... Cheating on a GAME just so you can get more money......... that's kind of sad... what's the point of playing if you just have macros make all the money you need for you... no wonder you highest stat is only 60 mining... :wall:

That's true but at least macros have low wc and there are a lot cutting the same tree so they all get very slow money

Lol, This is getting riddeculous.. Even with no public bot (java) out in the open, there are still that many macroers.. I think there is some kind of a company, that uses bots to make money so they can sell for real life money.. I mean just go to lumbridge yews, you'll see soooooo many bots trying to chop yew with steel axes :XD: :XD:

I don't like ppl that maro with default clothes and lvl 3.. that's abusing :notalk: :(

- - - - - - - - - - -

Lol, This is getting riddeculous.. Even with no public bot (java) out in the open, there are still that many macroers.. I think there is some kind of a company, that uses bots to make money so they can sell for real life money.. I mean just go to lumbridge yews, you'll see soooooo many bots trying to chop yew with steel axes :XD: :XD:

I don't like ppl that maro with default clothes and lvl 3.. that's abusing :notalk: :(

Yea, ppl suq balls...if you (personally) know what I mean... ;)

Yeah, I agree macroers should be stoped ASAP. Unfotunately it doesn't look like this will happen for a long time. So, Ive taken matters into my own hands, It's not much but its a start.

Most macroing programs will pick the logs on the floor around them up also for a quicker invent. So ive been droppin logs in a line and luring the macroers into hobgoblins and other things then watchin them die. :lol:

If anyone who reads this gets bored sometime, GO DO IT! :lol:

compress.png

lol, wc for sure, i was chopping away in seers when 7!!! yes folk, seven level 3 macroes come in single file. same name with different numbers... all i can say is... whoever u are, ur are freaking ret***** becuase u just paid for 7 different accounts... HA!

you can only make membership for i think 2 or 3 accounts from 1 IP address so I dont know...

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

Not all macros are level 3. I've seen a number of level 31 autoers mining pure essence with rune picks equipped. They always wear some sort of random event gear, like camo or lederhosen. You get used to detecting who is a macro and who isn't.

Reprot eeveryone you suspect is a macro. If you miss=reported a player, no harm will be done to his/her account, if you reproted a macro it will be banned.

The Macro Detection System is very accurate. You dont have to worry if your pure was reported, if you are a player you will be fine. (If you are a robot your account wont be able to appeal the ban)

Reprot eeveryone you suspect is a macro. If you miss=reported a player, no harm will be done to his/her account, if you reproted a macro it will be banned.

The Macro Detection System is very accurate. You dont have to worry if your pure was reported, if you are a player you will be fine. (If you are a robot your account wont be able to appeal the ban)

You really don't have an idea of what you are talking about... Lol, you can get banned for over reporting (I talk from experience) plus their detection system is not acurate.. if it was then they should be able to ban most lvl 3s, as many of these autoers now have names with a series of numbers after.. Their auto detection system is Pretty messed UP!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

You really don't have an idea of what you are talking about... Lol, you can get banned for over reporting (I talk from experience) plus their detection system is not acurate.. if it was then they should be able to ban most lvl 3s, as many of these autoers now have names with a series of numbers after.. Their auto detection system is Pretty messed UP!!

No kidding...I'm acused and reported about 100x a day for being level 3, that in itself should be illegal, but I can't report for abuse of customer support because I don't always know who's reporting me! Jagex's rules on abusing customer support are much too easy on people who report people for being level 3 :notalk:

You people who report for reporting are just plain dumb...Here's my level 3 BTW...along with others:

Me:

blackmhuntcape,No%20Cb%20Skils.gif

Others:

Zzzamorak:

blackmdefault,Zzzamorak.gif

Soul In Pain:

blackmdefault,soul%20in%20pain.gif

Elishot: (Who may I add is #3 on the highscores for thieving. That's above Zezima)

blackmdefault,Elishot.gif

Lady Culprit:

blackmdefault,lady%20culprit.gif

If any of you guys see this and want your name off, just tell me, but I definately feel that level 3s are treated very horribly, so I chose some of the best and added ya in our defence ::'

ever wondered y getting lvls in f2p is hard???

1 word: macroers!!!!!! :ohnoes:

that is 10000% true

i see alot of them like when i was cutting willows in that lumby spot and when i went to bank i saw lv 3 cutting yews yelled there name no response and they had werid names to

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

ever wondered y getting lvls in f2p is hard???

1 word: macroers!!!!!! :ohnoes:

that is 10000% true

i see alot of them like when i was cutting willows in that lumby spot and when i went to bank i saw lv 3 cutting yews yelled there name no response and they had werid names to

Argh! And this is why I hate macroer rants!

Lets think about this:

Is it better to POWER-cut for levels or BANK-cut for levels? Obviously power-cutting is 10x better. And there's a spot right behind rimmington where you can powercut.

Macroers make levels no harder to obtain, they just make people think beyond what earns them money. It's a simple concept not many people catch onto. :roll:

there is these noobs i swear if you go to cut yew in any f2p world in lumbridge you will find these noobs which all their names are like this:

You(two random numbers)(one ramndom letter)

i think i have reported honestly about 30 of theses people who their names start with "You"

omid%20birgani.gif

omid%20birgani.gif

there is these noobs i swear if you go to cut yew in any f2p world in lumbridge you will find these noobs which all their names are like this:

You(two random numbers)(one ramndom letter)

i think i have reported honestly about 30 of theses people who their names start with "You"

Yes, I seen this also 5 on one tree names all begin with " YOU" . Geez something needs to be done about this, the game has been out for how many years and yet this still continous. I honestly have no clue on what Jagez can do about it but.. it's time to put a end to it. <.<

queenvalerie.png

Hola, a story here. I was walking to my usual wc'ing spot which is DESERTED in members world, and I thought : "Hey, lots of white dots! Is there a party going on?" But no, I see a group of bundled bald heads, tan shirt and green pants occupying the area. I actually found one person that ACTUALLY talked, the level 98. She had level 93 woodcutting, but was having problems getting logs. Cursed macroers, I reported at least 1 on each world I hop. Can I get punished for over reporting? :uhh: NOTE: I am f2p now, my membership ran out. :-k

macroersls2.png

macroer2kt4.png

Different world this time.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I see autoers all the time. Since I just recently went back to f2p from p2p all I do is fish/cook and woodcut/firemake mostly. I sort of gave up on woodcutting in f2p because of the all lower levels(not autoers) swarming the willows so it's close to impossible to cut anything, and then at every yew tree in the game(except in edge) there are autoers! Autoers everywhere. The worst I've seen was just yesterday at the yew tree south of Fally that you pass on your way to the Air Altar. There were about 15-18 of them there.

So as usual I started talking to them and of course none of them responded. So I was like hey I'll try this :-k , so I said "Hey you guys/gals say, 'aye, I'm not an autoer'.", and of course I said it because I'm not an autoer.

And of course again none of them responded. So I report the one I feel like has the most random name. Then I have thustly reported all of them at once.

But truly does this work? I have not seen it work since the major ban of the people using autoers a long while back. I constantly see the same level 3's standing at the same spots day after day, night after night.

JAGEX GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

i know this is a noob question but most macroers are the caratchter that look like the charachter that the character editor starts with

and they sit there and mine,cut,fish allllllllll the time right

pm me the anwser cause i prolly wont check the board