Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think macroers are horrible people. Their mains can't just enjoy the game and like the rest of us, while being challenged.

Edited because of all the debate!

I bet we are challenged more than you guyz.. I mean u know how hard it is to get the macroed goods onto ur main without getting it banned?.. It's a pain .. And I know soo many macroers that have had their lvl 90+ banned cuz of it.. ANd many started macroing cuz of unjust Bans.. I just say why waste 30 mins cutting a tree for money, when I can make a script to do it, while I get the money and programming experience..

Ok, so I'm struggling along mining in the guild, it's packed and there are 3 level 3s in there with iron squares and lagging between mining. One of them is called ))()()()()7 . (clearly false, apart from the number). So I hop worlds, first thing I see, (same name) ()()()()8 , So someone has hordes of these drones earning him 1000s of coal ores, for free, and with no effort, while I mine something like 200 in an hour. Apart from that, the fact that they've reached level 60 at all is crazy, they really ought to have been banned well before then. It's a plague I tell you.

I think ur exaggerating.. I don't really like macroers that abuse.. I say make 1-3 acounts and lvl them and treat em well

You gotta realize these macroers are 34-year olds leaving in there moms basement, they just want some rs cash so they can sell it on ebay and maybe get the new spider-man action figure.

You gotta realize that you have no idea about what u are talking about and that u might be the one that will end up living in their mom's basement because they are still trying to get their 1 mill.. While on the other hand many macroers just macro for fun, and are pretty young.. I think average are 15- 19.. While the macroing has gotten us ( i mean them), very good at programming and in the future will work for jagex.................................. NOT...

I actually kinda respect jagex.. I mean programming a macro for the game is extremely difficult.. I can't imagine how hard it was for making the game it self..

ok, i am so tired of trying to make money (bye cutting yews) and i get MABEE 1 log from the tree. then i go and try to sell the logs i do get, for a profit, (it takes time to cut them thanks to the ....... macroers , and if it takes an hour to get 50 logs, there are faster ways) and the macroers sell them 4 150 each, cuz they got a ton. same with smithing. they make a ton of rune wc axes, and then sell them 4 10k. good 4 buying, bad 4 merchanting. its all around horible :wall:
rofl...macroers making rune axes?

Someone who macros come and tell me your highest level before getting banned?

I'm 100% positive of the following:

a. Most wont have even gotten to ANY levels of 85+ (req'd to make rune axes) before getting banned.

b. None of them auto-smelt, there's little or no profit in that.

c. Lets say they did make rune axes and sell them for 10k ea...they arn't making any money and will get banned!

Summary - Your wrong on that part...selling yews for 150 ea? possible, but not likely because a macroer macros for money and want all of the money they can get out of it.

Max I got ( I mean my friend got) was 65 mining.. But I (i mean my friend) had the acount trained up and stuff.. He doesn't really macro with lvl 3s with default clothes...

I also don't really think ppl will macro after lvl 70 MAX.. if their doing it .. than boy they got guts...

Time to sell that lvl 65 mining guy :P.. Joking.. I don't even own it.. :-$

- - - - - - - - - - -

I think macroers are horrible people. Their mains can't just enjoy the game and like the rest of us, while being challenged.

Edited because of all the debate!

I bet we are challenged more than you guyz.. I mean u know how hard it is to get the macroed goods onto ur main without getting it banned?.. It's a pain .. And I know soo many macroers that have had their lvl 90+ banned cuz of it.. ANd many started macroing cuz of unjust Bans.. I just say why waste 30 mins cutting a tree for money, when I can make a script to do it, while I get the money and programming experience..

Ok, so I'm struggling along mining in the guild, it's packed and there are 3 level 3s in there with iron squares and lagging between mining. One of them is called ))()()()()7 . (clearly false, apart from the number). So I hop worlds, first thing I see, (same name) ()()()()8 , So someone has hordes of these drones earning him 1000s of coal ores, for free, and with no effort, while I mine something like 200 in an hour. Apart from that, the fact that they've reached level 60 at all is crazy, they really ought to have been banned well before then. It's a plague I tell you.

I think ur exaggerating.. I don't really like macroers that abuse.. I say make 1-3 acounts and lvl them and treat em well

You gotta realize these macroers are 34-year olds leaving in there moms basement, they just want some rs cash so they can sell it on ebay and maybe get the new spider-man action figure.

You gotta realize that you have no idea about what u are talking about and that u might be the one that will end up living in their mom's basement because they are still trying to get their 1 mill.. While on the other hand many macroers just macro for fun, and are pretty young.. I think average are 15- 19.. While the macroing has gotten us ( i mean them), very good at programming and in the future will work for jagex.................................. NOT...

I actually kinda respect jagex.. I mean programming a macro for the game is extremely difficult.. I can't imagine how hard it was for making the game it self..

ok, i am so tired of trying to make money (bye cutting yews) and i get MABEE 1 log from the tree. then i go and try to sell the logs i do get, for a profit, (it takes time to cut them thanks to the ....... macroers , and if it takes an hour to get 50 logs, there are faster ways) and the macroers sell them 4 150 each, cuz they got a ton. same with smithing. they make a ton of rune wc axes, and then sell them 4 10k. good 4 buying, bad 4 merchanting. its all around horible :wall:
rofl...macroers making rune axes?

Someone who macros come and tell me your highest level before getting banned?

I'm 100% positive of the following:

a. Most wont have even gotten to ANY levels of 85+ (req'd to make rune axes) before getting banned.

b. None of them auto-smelt, there's little or no profit in that.

c. Lets say they did make rune axes and sell them for 10k ea...they arn't making any money and will get banned!

Summary - Your wrong on that part...selling yews for 150 ea? possible, but not likely because a macroer macros for money and want all of the money they can get out of it.

Max I got ( I mean my friend got) was 65 mining.. But I (i mean my friend) had the acount trained up and stuff.. He doesn't really macro with lvl 3s with default clothes...

I also don't really think ppl will macro after lvl 70 MAX.. if their doing it .. than boy they got guts...

Time to sell that lvl 65 mining guy :P.. Joking.. I don't even own it.. :-$

sounds like your definetly a macroer. First off. programming a macroer? that could not take that long? All you have to do is record your mouse movements.. very simple code, avoiding the random event system would take a while, for example, making a wc autoer would be EXTREMELY easy, well for me anyways. I would never try to make one because i try hard at the game and i know many others do, so why would you just program a macro-party and let them on a killing spree to destroy more trees, and sell to make millions without having to do any work!!! :wall: your main thing is "oh well, its hard programming a macroer" Not really, if i tried i could create a troop in the hundred. But why would i do that? I wouldin't, because its breaking the rules!!! and its no fair to other people. Listen i have made countless video games, demos, tutorials on programming, etc. Believe me, making a macroer is the least you would be able to do if you were an intermediate programmer. Like... I mean it just pisses me off how your point of view is "well, macroing is ok cause it takes work to program" How much work? an hour? 2 hours? maybe 3 hours max? Great how much money would you get off of that? We spend countless hours playing and all you have to do is create a stupid macro and all the sudden you log on after a week on macroing 24/7 "oh hey, im lvl 60"

(@)$#*(!@#$*%@()$%*^&(@)^*&(@)^*&(@%^&*()$#^(& :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

blackmfmcape,Issac%20Amisov.gif

Issac%20amisov.gif

CHECK OUT MY TOPIC TO 99 FIREMAKING

Proud Runescaper Since 2003

"Skiller Fo' Lyfe"

I bet we are challenged more than you guyz.. I mean u know how hard it is to get the macroed goods onto ur main without getting it banned?.. It's a pain .. And I know soo many macroers that have had their lvl 90+ banned cuz of it..

LOL!?!?! YOUR MORE CHALLENGED THAN WE ARE?! haha, you deserve to get your lvl 90+ banned if you decided to macro in the first place, wow your are one complete idiot. Maybe its hard getting macroed goods onto your main? You wanna know why its so hard? BECAUSE ITS AGAINS THE RULES! you shouldint be able to break rules easily, now should you? That would make them inaffective. GOD!!!! YOU PISS ME OFF SO MUCH. :wall: :evil:

blackmfmcape,Issac%20Amisov.gif

Issac%20amisov.gif

CHECK OUT MY TOPIC TO 99 FIREMAKING

Proud Runescaper Since 2003

"Skiller Fo' Lyfe"

rspic.jpg

it is dead anoying i wish a member of staff could come along!!!!!!! :evil:

ps sos about the size of the picture its a bit small because its the first time iv added a pic

just because someone doesnt want to tell you their wc lvl doesnt mean they macro

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

I bet we are challenged more than you guyz.. I mean u know how hard it is to get the macroed goods onto ur main without getting it banned?.. It's a pain .. And I know soo many macroers that have had their lvl 90+ banned cuz of it..

LOL!?!?! YOUR MORE CHALLENGED THAN WE ARE?! haha, you deserve to get your lvl 90+ banned if you decided to macro in the first place, wow your are one complete idiot. Maybe its hard getting macroed goods onto your main? You wanna know why its so hard? BECAUSE ITS AGAINS THE RULES! you shouldint be able to break rules easily, now should you? That would make them inaffective. GOD!!!! YOU PISS ME OFF SO MUCH. :wall: :evil:

i definitely agree this, why are you whining because u have a hard time breaking the rules? its even better to have their 90+ accounts banned, do you think the alternate account they dont care about should be banned?

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

Okay so I am in World 15, fishing lobbies in Karamja. So everything is going good until a [bleep] TROOP; honestly an army of autoers comes all at the same time. A line of about 50 autoers, obviously all from the same computer, comes marching down to Karamja. Thusfar rules broken:

1) Macroing

2) Multi-logging

Okay so these guys are ferocious fishers, eating up all the lobbies and none of us actually get any lobbies. So I say switch worlds, screw it I don't mind. I go to World 3, figuring there would be a bunch of people there but no autoers (they tend to stick to worlds with less people). So this is going to be better right? WRONG!

There are four level threes at one spot fishing, so I individually call them out, see if they respond, a test I usually do to see if they are autoing. NONE of them respond, so I figure they are all autoing, then low and behold YET ANOTHER army of autoers comes marching along, this time only about 10 but still breaking those two rules seen up there^^.

Guys, this has gotten out of control, Runescape is losing it's fun and something needs to be done. Sign the petition and TRY to make a difference, because macroing should be downright ILLEGAL, and should not be tolerated in the least bit. There needs to be a system in runescape that detects and third party clients and IMMEDIATELY shuts down and permanently bans that account for 1 week, and if a third party client ever shows up from that IP again, that IP will be banned completely! This is serious, I know, but I am fed the [bleep] up with this!

you individually call them out, but this might not always work. Whenevr i go foshing, it's because i need lots of swordie,s lobbies, etc. It gets really boring watching the screen, so while i wait i open new indows and play hangman. so im just not paying attention. Im not macroeing, it might just seem like it. of course, every now and then i do crack a joke....

The USSR will rise again

Why do people feel communism is so awful?

Okay so I am in World 15, fishing lobbies in Karamja. So everything is going good until a [bleep] TROOP; honestly an army of autoers comes all at the same time. A line of about 50 autoers, obviously all from the same computer, comes marching down to Karamja. Thusfar rules broken:

1) Macroing

2) Multi-logging

Okay so these guys are ferocious fishers, eating up all the lobbies and none of us actually get any lobbies. So I say switch worlds, screw it I don't mind. I go to World 3, figuring there would be a bunch of people there but no autoers (they tend to stick to worlds with less people). So this is going to be better right? WRONG!

There are four level threes at one spot fishing, so I individually call them out, see if they respond, a test I usually do to see if they are autoing. NONE of them respond, so I figure they are all autoing, then low and behold YET ANOTHER army of autoers comes marching along, this time only about 10 but still breaking those two rules seen up there^^.

Guys, this has gotten out of control, Runescape is losing it's fun and something needs to be done. Sign the petition and TRY to make a difference, because macroing should be downright ILLEGAL, and should not be tolerated in the least bit. There needs to be a system in runescape that detects and third party clients and IMMEDIATELY shuts down and permanently bans that account for 1 week, and if a third party client ever shows up from that IP again, that IP will be banned completely! This is serious, I know, but I am fed the [bleep] up with this!

you individually call them out, but this might not always work. Whenevr i go foshing, it's because i need lots of swordie,s lobbies, etc. It gets really boring watching the screen, so while i wait i open new indows and play hangman. so im just not paying attention. Im not macroeing, it might just seem like it. of course, every now and then i do crack a joke....

But you're a Nazi.

lulz @ rs

sounds like your definetly a macroer. First off. programming a macroer? that could not take that long? All you have to do is record your mouse movements.. very simple code, avoiding the random event system would take a while, for example, making a wc autoer would be EXTREMELY easy, well for me anyways. I would never try to make one because i try hard at the game and i know many others do, so why would you just program a macro-party and let them on a killing spree to destroy more trees, and sell to make millions without having to do any work!!! :wall: your main thing is "oh well, its hard programming a macroer" Not really, if i tried i could create a troop in the hundred. But why would i do that? I wouldin't, because its breaking the rules!!! and its no fair to other people. Listen i have made countless video games, demos, tutorials on programming, etc. Believe me, making a macroer is the least you would be able to do if you were an intermediate programmer. Like... I mean it just pisses me off how your point of view is "well, macroing is ok cause it takes work to program" How much work? an hour? 2 hours? maybe 3 hours max? Great how much money would you get off of that? We spend countless hours playing and all you have to do is create a stupid macro and all the sudden you log on after a week on macroing 24/7 "oh hey, im lvl 60"

(@)$#*(!@#$*%@()$%*^&(@)^*&(@)^*&(@%^&*()$#^(& :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

First of all, mouse recording macroes = instant bannage.. After reading ur post it shows me that u know nothing about programming.. Lol at easy to make a wood cutter.. How abt u pm me somethin u can make in what 1 hour? Lolz man.. U think u can program that fast? oh really.. Lets see man.. Pm me.. I'll be waiting.. Pm me codes of games u have made.. Also ur post is really messed up.. I think some real programmers need to come her and laugh at u... I will be waiting for the codes of ur countless games u have made

Here's some codes that u can't macro with off the bat.. but they can be done to macro.. This way I am not breaking any rules..

function FindColorRightTol(var cx, cy: Integer; dacolor, ax1, ay1, ax2, ay2,

tol: Integer): Boolean;

var

a, b, c, d: Integer;

x, y: Integer;

begin

a := ax2 - 1;

b := ay1;

c := ax2;

d := ay2;

repeat

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, dacolor, a, b, c, d, tol)) then

Result := True;

a := a - 1;

c := c - 1;

until (Result) or (a <= ax1);

if (Result) then

begin

cx := x;

cy := y;

end;

end;

function FindMMColor(var x, y: Integer; color: Integer): Boolean;

// by Stupid3ooo

begin

if (FindColor(x, y, color, 573, 8, 723, 158)) then

end;

function FindMMColorTol(var x, y: Integer; color, tol: Integer): Boolean;

begin

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, color, 573, 8, 723, 158, tol)) then

end;

function FindMiniColor(var x, y: Integer; Color, tol: Integer; Spiral: Boolean):

Boolean;

begin

if (not (Spiral)) then

Result := FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color, 570, 10, 720, 160, tol)

if (Spiral) then

Result := FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, Color, 570, 10, 720, 160, tol)

end;

function FindMainColor(var x, y: Integer; Color, tol: Integer; Spiral: Boolean):

Boolean;

begin

if (not (Spiral)) then

Result := FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color, 3, 3, 515, 336, tol)

if (Spiral) then

Result := FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, Color, 3, 3, 515, 336, tol)

end;

procedure ClickMMColor(color: Integer);

var

begin

if (FindColor(x, y, color, 573, 8, 723, 158)) then

Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);

end;

procedure ClickMMColorTol(color, tol: Integer); // by Stupid3ooo

var

begin

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, color, 573, 8, 723, 158, tol)) then

Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);

end;

function FindMSColor(var x, y: Integer; color: Integer): Boolean;

begin

if (FindColor(x, y, color, 3, 3, 515, 338)) then

end;

function FindMSColorTol(var x, y: Integer; color, tol: Integer): Boolean;

begin

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, color, 3, 3, 515, 338, tol)) then

end;

procedure ClickMSColor(color: Integer; left: Boolean);

var

begin

if (FindColor(x, y, color, 3, 3, 515, 338)) then

Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, left);

end;

procedure ClickMSColorTol(color, tol: Integer; left: Boolean);

var

begin

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, color, 3, 3, 515, 338, tol)) then

Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, left);

end;

function FindColorEllipse(var x, y: Integer; Color, tol, X1, Y1, X2, Y2:

Integer): Boolean;

var

Temp: TCanvas;

Cx, Cy, H, W, ScreenBmp, TempBmp, Handle: Integer;

begin

W := Max(X1, X2) - Min(X1, X2);

H := Max(Y1, Y2) - Min(Y1, Y2);

Handle := GetClientWindowHandle;

TempBmp := BitmapFromString(W, H, '');

Temp := GetBitmapCanvas(TempBmp);

ScreenBmp := BitmapFromString(W, H, '');

FastDrawClear(TempBmp, -1);

CopyClientToBitmap(ScreenBmp, X1, Y1, X2, Y2);

CopyCanvas(GetBitmapCanvas(TempBmp), Temp, 0, 0, W, H, 0, 0, W, H);

Temp.Ellipse(0, 0, W, H);

CopyCanvas(Temp, GetBitmapCanvas(TempBmp), 0, 0, W, H, 0, 0, W, H);

SetTransparentColor(TempBmp, 16777215);

FastDrawTransparent(0, 0, TempBmp, ScreenBmp);

SetTargetBitmap(ScreenBmp);

x := -1;

y := -1;

Cx := W div 2;

Cy := H div 2;

if FindColorSpiralTolerance(Cx, Cy, Color, 0, 0, W, H, tol) then

begin

x := Cx;

y := Cy;

end;

SetClientWindowHandle(Handle);

FreeBitmap(TempBmp);

FreeBitmap(ScreenBmp);

end;

function FindColorsEllipse(var Points: TPointArray; Color, tol, X1, Y1, X2, Y2:

var

Temp: TCanvas;

PtTemp: TPointArray;

H, W, ScreenBmp, TempBmp, Handle: Integer;

begin

W := Max(X1, X2) - Min(X1, X2);

H := Max(Y1, Y2) - Min(Y1, Y2);

Handle := GetClientWindowHandle;

TempBmp := BitmapFromString(W, H, '');

Temp := GetBitmapCanvas(TempBmp);

ScreenBmp := BitmapFromString(W, H, '');

FastDrawClear(TempBmp, -1);

CopyCanvas(GetClientCanvas, GetBitmapCanvas(ScreenBmp), X1, Y1, X2, Y2, 0, 0,

W, H);

CopyCanvas(GetBitmapCanvas(TempBmp), Temp, 0, 0, W, H, 0, 0, W, H);

Temp.Ellipse(0, 0, W, H);

CopyCanvas(Temp, GetBitmapCanvas(TempBmp), 0, 0, W, H, 0, 0, W, H);

SetTransparentColor(TempBmp, 16777215);

FastDrawTransparent(0, 0, TempBmp, ScreenBmp);

SetTargetBitmap(ScreenBmp);

FindColorsSpiralTolerance(W / 2, H / 2, PtTemp, Color, 0, 0, W, H, tol);

if GetArrayLength(PtTemp) > 0 then

begin

end;

SetClientWindowHandle(Handle);

FreeBitmap(TempBmp);

FreeBitmap(ScreenBmp);

end;

function FindColorAbstract(var x, y: Integer; Color, tol, x1, y1, x2, y2, x3,

y3, x4, y4: Integer): Boolean;

var

found: Boolean;

Pt, CX, CY, UY, dy, rx, LX: Integer;

begin

UY := Min(y1, y2);

dy := Max(y3, y4);

LX := Min(x1, x4);

rx := Max(x2, x3);

FindColorsSpiralTolerance(((LX + rx) / 2), ((UY + dy) / 2), Points, Color, LX,

UY, rx, dy, tol);

for pt := 0 to GetArrayLength(points) - 1 do

begin

if InAbstractBox(x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3, x4, y4, Points[pt].x, Points[pt].y)

then

begin

found := True;

CX := Points[pt].x;

CY := Points[pt].y

Break;

end;

end;

x := -1

y := -1

if found then

begin

x := CX

y := CY

Result := True

end;

end;

function FindColorsAbstract(var Points: TPointArray; Color, tol, x1, y1, x2, y2,

x3, y3, x4, y4: Integer): Boolean;

var

Found: Boolean;

Pt, TempPt, UY, dy, rx, LX: Integer;

FPoints, Temp: TPointArray;

begin

UY := Min(y1, y2);

dy := Max(y3, y4);

LX := Min(x1, x4);

rx := Max(x2, x3);

FindColorsSpiralTolerance(((LX + rx) / 2), ((UY + dy) / 2), FPoints, Color,

LX, UY, rx, dy, tol);

for pt := 0 to GetArrayLength(FPoints) - 1 do

begin

WriteLn(IntToStr(FPoints[pt].x) + ', ' + IntToStr(FPoints[pt].y));

if InAbstractBox(x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3, x4, y4, FPoints[Pt].x,

FPoints[Pt].y) then

begin

Found := True;

SetArrayLength(Temp, GetArrayLength(Temp) - 1);

TempPt := GetArrayLength(Temp) - 1;

Temp[TempPt].x := FPoints[Pt].x;

Temp[TempPt].y := FPoints[Pt].y;

end;

end;

if found then Result := True

end;

function FindColorTolRaiser(x, y: Integer; xe, ye, xs, ys, Color, BeginTol,

EndTol: Integer; Spiral: Boolean; TolSpeed: Integer): Boolean;

var

TolCount: Integer;

begin

ColorToleranceSpeed(TolSpeed)

if (Spiral) then

begin

for TolCount := BeginTol to EndTol do

if (FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, color, xe, ye, xs, ys, TolCount)) then

begin

Exit;

end;

end;

if (not (Spiral)) then

begin

for TolCount := BeginTol to EndTol do

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, color, xe, ye, xs, ys, TolCount)) then

begin

Exit;

end;

end;

end;

function ScanForObjectMulti(var x, y: Integer; Scanwidth, Scanheight, Color,

Color2, Color3, Tolerence: Integer; Name: string): Boolean;

var

a, b, c, d, e, f: Integer;

Addx, Addy, Switch: Integer;

Change, Forwardx, Forwardy, Which: Boolean;

begin

Change := False;

Which := False

Forwardx := True;

Forwardy := True;

a := 516 / Scanwidth;

b := 338 / Scanheight;

c := Trunc(a / 2);

d := Trunc(b / 2);

e := 0;

f := 0;

Addx := 1;

Addy := 1;

Switch := 1;

repeat

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color, (258 + e * Scanwidth), (169 + f *

Scanheight), (258 + e * Scanwidth + Scanwidth), (169 + f * Scanheight +

Scanheight), Tolerence)) then

MMouse(x, y, 5, 5)

else

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color2, (258 + e * Scanwidth), (169 + f *

Scanheight), (258 + e * Scanwidth + Scanwidth), (169 + f * Scanheight +

MMouse(x, y, 5, 5)

else

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color3, (258 + e * Scanwidth), (169 + f *

Scanheight), (258 + e * Scanwidth + Scanwidth), (169 + f * Scanheight

+

MMouse(x, y, 5, 5);

if (IsUpText(Name)) then

begin

Break;

end;

if (Change) then

begin

Switch := Switch * -1;

Addx := (Addx * -1) + Switch;

Addy := (Addy * -1) + Switch;

Change := False;

end;

if (Forwardx) and (not (Which)) then

e := e + Switch;

if (Forwardy) and (Which) then

f := f + Switch;

if (e = Addx) then

begin

Forwardx := False;

Which := True;

end;

if (f = Addy) then

begin

Forwardy := False;

Which := False;

end;

if (not Forwardy) and (not Forwardx) then

begin

Forwardy := True;

Forwardx := True;

Change := True;

end;

until ((e > c) or (f > d));

end;

function FindSimColorBase(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, LTimes, sTol, Distance:

Integer): Integer;

var

x, y, a, i, buff, tol, stimes: Integer;

begin

tol := sTol;

a := 2;

Result := -1;

repeat

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol)) then

begin

repeat

buff := GetColor(x + Random(a) - Random(a), y + Random(a) - Random(a));

if (buff = -1) then

buff := GetColor(x + (Random(a) / 2) - (Random(a) / 2), y + (Random(a)

/ 2) - (Random(a) / 2));

if (SimilarColors(buff, color, tol)) and (not (Buff = color)) and (not

(buff = -1)) then

begin

Result := Buff;

Exit;

end else

begin

i := i + 1;

tol := tol + 2;

a := a + 1 + Random(Distance / (Distance / 2) + Random(i));

if (a > Distance) then

a := 1;

end;

until (tol > 40 + (LTimes) + (tol / 2));

end else

tol := tol + 1;

stimes := stimes + 1;

until (tol > 40 + ((LTimes) / 2)) and (stimes > 3);

end;

function FindSimColor(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist: Integer; hardsearch:

Boolean): Integer;

var

rtol, i: Integer;

begin

if (tol <> -1) and (tol <> 0) then

rtol := tol

else

rtol := 5;

Result := FindSimColorBase(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, 5, rtol, dist);

if (Result = -1) then

Result := FindSimColorBase(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, 10, rtol + (Random(3) +

1), dist);

if (Result = -1) and (hardsearch) then

for i := 1 to 3 do

begin

Result := FindSimColorBase(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, 10 + (5 * I), rtol +

(Random(3) + 1), dist);

if (Result <> -1) then

Exit;

end;

end;

function FindSimColorMany(var save: array of Integer; many, color, xs, ys, xe,

ye, tol, dist: Integer; hardsearch: Boolean): Integer;

var

i: Integer;

begin

SetArrayLength(save, many + 1);

if (Many > 3) or (Many < 1) then

Many := 1;

save[1] := FindSimColor(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist, hardsearch);

if (many > 1) then

begin

repeat

save[2] := FindSimColor(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist, hardsearch);

if (i > 50) then

begin

save[2] := -1;

break;

end;

until (save[2] <> save[1]) and (save[2] <> -1);

i := 0;

if (many > 2) then

begin

repeat

save[3] := FindSimColor(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist, hardsearch);

if (i > 50) then

begin

save[3] := -1;

break;

end;

until (save[3] <> save[2]) and (save[3] <> save[1]) and (save[3] <> -1);

end;

end;

for i := 1 to many do

if (not (save = -1)) then

Result := Result + 1;

end;

function FindColorToleranceDOB(var x, y: Integer; Color1, Color2, xs, ys, xe,

ye, Tolerance: Integer): Boolean;

begin

if (FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color1, xs, ys, xe, ye, Tolerance)) or

(FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color2, xs, ys, xe, ye, Tolerance)) then

end;

function FindSimColorManyText(var save: array of Integer; text: string; many,

color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist: Integer; hardsearch: Boolean): Integer;

var

begin

if (not Option2(text)) then

Exit

else

begin

SetArrayLength(save, many + 1);

if (Many > 3) or (Many < 1) then

Many := 1;

save[1] := FindSimColor(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist, hardsearch);

if (many > 1) then

begin

repeat

begin

break;

end;

save[2] := FindSimColor(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist, hardsearch);

if (i > 50) then

begin

break;

end;

until (save[2] <> save[1]) and (save[2] <> -1);

if (many > 2) then

begin

repeat

begin

break;

end;

save[3] := FindSimColor(color, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol, dist, hardsearch);

if (i > 50) then

begin

break;

end;

if (not (Option2(text))) then

Exit;

until (save[3] <> save[2]) and (save[3] <> save[1]) and (save[3] <> -1);

end;

end;

for i := 1 to many do

if (not (save = -1)) then

Result := Result + 1;

end;

end;

function FindMMRoadColor: Integer;

var

RoadDTM, RoadDTM2, RoadDTM3, RoadDTM4, RoadDTM5, RoadDTM6: Integer;

begin

RoadDTM := DTMFromString('78DA632C606260C8644001C1DEDE609A11CA6' +

'72C06AAC925A0A61AA82683809A3CA09A74DC6A80B20C002D8107' +

'28');

RoadDTM2 := DTMFromString('78DA639CCDC4C0E0C18002F2D2D2C0342394C' +

'FD80754E34340CD5CA01A2F026A1610615737508D377E3500EF49' +

'0A99');

RoadDTM3 := DTMFromString('78DA632C61626088634001D5C545609A11CA6' +

'7CC04AA4924A0A600A82609BF1A007DF4069B');

RoadDTM4 := DTMFromString('78DA632C666260886340016579B9609A11CA6' +

'7AC00AA8922A0A610A8269A809A7CC27601008CA20891');

RoadDTM5 := DTMFromString('78DA6364626660F8C1800262C2C2C0342394C' +

'FC80954F381801A2EA09ADF44A8F98E5F0D0073BD082E');

RoadDTM6 := DTMFromString('78DA6364676660F065644006C9B1D1601A26C' +

'AC80354E342400D2F508D177E3500F004045F');

Result := FindMMColorDTMBaseDouble(RoadDTM, RoadDTM2, 4934483, 6710894, 7);

if Result < 1 then

Result := FindMMColorDTMBaseDouble(RoadDTM3, RoadDTM4, 7171702, 7500667, 7);

if Result < 1 then

Result := FindMMColorDTMBaseDouble(RoadDTM5, RoadDTM6, 5658204, 5987683, 7);

FreeDTM(RoadDTM);

FreeDTM(RoadDTM2);

FreeDTM(RoadDTM3);

FreeDTM(RoadDTM4);

FreeDTM(RoadDTM5);

FreeDTM(RoadDTM6);

end;

function FindMMLimeRoadColor: Integer;

var

LimeDTM, LimeDTM2, LimeDTM3, LimeDTM4, LimeDTM5, LimeDTM6: Integer;

begin

LimeDTM := DTMFromString('78DA63EC66626028644001ADCDD9609A11CA6' +

'76C07AAC926A0A607A82687809A89403505F8D50000E92709C4');

LimeDTM2 := DTMFromString('78DA63E460666078CC8002C2031CC0342394C' +

'FC80D54F392801A01A09A5704D4B001D53CC5AF060040E20775');

LimeDTM3 := DTMFromString('78DA63EC60626098CB80028A7363C0342394C' +

'F0852339D809A4EA09A8904D4B402D5CCC4AF0600E252097D');

LimeDTM4 := DTMFromString('78DA63EC656260A8644001DD4DF9609A11CA6' +

'7EC07AA2927424D010135DD403545F8D5000001E10A09');

LimeDTM5 := DTMFromString('78DA637CC3C4C0F09801054CEA4A06D38C503' +

'EE307A09A5704D47C06AA798A5F0D0063B90A0B');

LimeDTM6 := DTMFromString('78DA6364606660086764400685C9DE601A26C' +

'AC80854134840CD3F26826A0015EE0567');

for i := 1 to 2 do

begin

Result := FindMMColorDTMBaseDouble(LimeDTM, LimeDTM2, 7046021, 6583422, 5 +

(3 * i));

if Result < 1 then

Result := FindMMColorDTMBaseDouble(LimeDTM3, LimeDTM4, 60573313, 7307915, 5

+ (3 * i));

if Result < 1 then

Result := FindMMColorDTMBaseDouble(LimeDTM5, LimeDTM6, 6523538, 4940657, 5

+ (3 * i));

if Result < 1 then

Result := FindMMColorDTMBase(LimeDTM5, 6194059, 5 + (3 * i));

if Result > 1 then

break;

end;

FreeDTM(LimeDTM);

FreeDTM(LimeDTM2);

FreeDTM(LimeDTM3);

FreeDTM(LimeDTM4);

FreeDTM(LimeDTM5);

FreeDTM(LimeDTM6);

end;

function FindColorFromCentre(var x, y: Integer; Cx, Cy, Color, Radius, tol:

var

begin

for i := 1 to Radius do

begin

if FindColorTolerance(x, y, Color, Cx - i, Cy - i, Cx + i, Cy + i, tol) then

begin

Exit;

end;

end;

end;

function ColorDistance(Col1, Col2, xs, ys, xe, ye: Integer): Integer;

var

a, b: Integer;

begin

FindColor(x, y, Col1, xs, ys, xe, ye);

FindColor(a, b, Col2, xs, ys, xe, ye);

Result := Distance(x, y, a, B);

end;

function ColorDistanceTolerance(Col1, Col2, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol: Integer):

Integer;

var

a, b: Integer;

begin

FindColorTolerance(x, y, Col1, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol);

FindColorTolerance(a, b, Col2, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol);

Result := Distance(x, y, a, B);

end;

procedure ClickRandomlyOnColour(Colour, x, y, xa, ya: Integer; Left: Boolean);

var

Ix, Iy, I: Integer;

Coords: array of TPoint;

begin

for Iy := y to ya do

for Ix := x to xa do

if (GetColor(Ix, Iy) = Colour) then

begin

SetArrayLength(Coords, GetArrayLength(Coords) + 1)

Coords[GetArrayLength(Coords) - 1].x := Ix;

Coords[GetArrayLength(Coords) - 1].y := Iy;

end;

I := 0 + Random(GetArrayLength(Coords));

if (I > 0) then

case Left of

True: Mouse(Coords.x, Coords.y, 0, 0, True);

False: Mouse(Coords.x, Coords.y, 0, 0, True);

end;

end;

function FindColorCircle(var x, y: Integer; color, radius, MidPointx, MidPointy:

begin

Result := FindColorCircleD(x, y, color, radius, MidPointx, MidPointy, 0);

end;

function FindColorCircleTolerance(var x, y: Integer; color, radius, MidPointx,

MidPointy, tolerance: Integer): Boolean;

begin

Result := FindColorCircleD(x, y, color, radius, MidPointx, MidPointy,

tolerance);

end;

function MouseColor(var x, y: Integer; color, radius, tol: Integer): Boolean;

var

MousieX, MousieY: Integer;

begin

GetMousePos(MousieX, MousieY);

if (FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, color, MousieX - radius, MousieY - radius,

MousieX + radius, MousieY + radius, tol)) then

end;

function FindClosestColor(var x, y, matchingcolour: Integer; colour, xs, ys, xe,

ye: Integer): Boolean;

var

tol, range: Integer;

begin

tol := 100

range := tol div 4

repeat

if (FindColor(x, y, colour, xs, ys, xe, ye)) then

break;

if (not (FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, colour, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol))) then

begin

repeat

tol := tol + range

until (FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, colour, xs, ys, xe, ye, tol))

tol := tol - (range div 2)

range := (range div 2)

end;

tol := tol - range

until (range = 0)

matchingcolour := GetColor(x, y);

end;

function FindColorSkipBox(var x, y: Integer; color, x1, y1, x2, y2: Integer;

box: TBox): Boolean;

var

a, b: TPointArray;

begin

SetArrayLength(a, 1);

SetArrayLength(b, 1);

a[0] := cPoint2(box, 1);

b[0] := cPoint2(box, 2);

Result := FindColorSkipBoxD(x, y, color, x1, y1, x2, y2, 0, a, B);

end;

function FindColorSkipBoxTolerance(var x, y: Integer; color, x1, y1, x2, y2,

tolerance: Integer; box: TBox): Boolean;

var

begin

SetArrayLength(a, 1);

SetArrayLength(b, 1);

a[0] := cPoint2(box, 1);

b[0] := cPoint2(box, 2);

Result := FindColorSkipBoxD(x, y, color, x1, y1, x2, y2, tolerance, a, B);

end;

function FindColorSkipBoxArray(var x, y: Integer; color, x1, y1, x2, y2:

Integer; box: TBoxArray): Boolean;

var

begin

a := cPointArray2(box, 1);

b := cPointArray2(box, 2);

Result := FindColorSkipBoxD(x, y, color, x1, y1, x2, y2, 0, a, B);

end;

function FindColorSkipBoxArrayTolerance(var x, y: Integer; color, x1, y1, x2,

y2, tolerance: Integer; box: TBoxArray): Boolean;

var

begin

a := cPointArray2(box, 1);

b := cPointArray2(box, 2);

Result := FindColorSkipBoxD(x, y, color, x1, y1, x2, y2, tolerance, a, B);

end;

function ScanMMColorExact(var x, y: Integer; color: Integer): Boolean;

begin

Result := ScanExactMinimapD(x, y, color, 0);

end;

function ScanMMColorExactTolerance(var x, y: Integer; color, tolerance:

begin

Result := ScanExactMinimapD(x, y, color, tolerance);

end;

procedure ClickExactMMColor(color: Integer);

var

begin

if (ScanMMColorExact(x, y, color)) then

Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);

end;

procedure ClickExactMMColorTol(color, tolerance: Integer);

var

begin

if (ScanMMColorExactTolerance(x, y, color, tolerance)) then

Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);

end;

function ScanMMAreaColorExact(var x, y: Integer; x1, y1, x2, y2, color:

begin

Result := ScanExactMMAreaD(x, y, x1, y1, x2, y2, color, 0);

end;

function ScanMMAreaColorExactTolerance(var x, y: Integer; x1, y1, x2, y2, color,

tolerance: Integer): Boolean;

begin

Result := ScanExactMMAreaD(x, y, x1, y1, x2, y2, color, tolerance);

end;

Note that this is just 1 of atleast 50 "includes" for a software with which u can "START" making a script.. Next time u start opening ur mouth how abt u think??

I would post a script showing how much more advance it get's but then I'll be breaking a rule..

For mods that don't know programming.. Note that this u can not Macro with.. It is an include for a software (which I did not name).. This is only one of 50 includes required to start making a script to macro.. I did not post a script to macro cuz then I'd be b reakinga rule..

also about my point about transferring stuff to the main.. I was just making a point to all those saying that they just macro items and get it with no effort.. Most ppl that macro have had their mains banned b4 they started macroing (sometimes due to jagex's messed up offense system) or they got banned for macroing / getting macroed goods.. We know that will happen when we start macroing.. And transfering is not easy like u just drop trade.. It's very hard and takes time..

Edit: I just looked over the include folder of the program (just the includes require to make a script) there are 452 FILES.. ANd there not 1 minute to make files..

- - - - - - - - - - -

See tons by yews and stuff. But it's always fun to lay down a yew trail and trap em in a building. But you just gotta report them, and (hopefully) Jagex will do something about them.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

I personally can not stand macroers. For one, I do have multiple accounts, and I play fairly. I do not think it is fair for me to have to work hard for the skills I get while someone peacefully sleeps and is getting uber skills.

But what I really find annoying is people using auto chatters. It is especially bad on World 1 and other low numbered worlds where people go to buy, sell and trade. It is bad enough that you have to deal with 500 other gamers all trying to buy and sell at once, then you have the dang auto chatters to deal with, and they almost always use annoying chat effects on top of that. It is fairly obvious when someone is using one too. I realise mods are probably doing something about it? But from the times I do go to try and sell or buy, it really does not seem like it.

This is mainly just annoying as far as the aesthetics of gameplay.

in4F.gif

I personally can not stand macroers. For one, I do have multiple accounts, and I play fairly. I do not think it is fair for me to have to work hard for the skills I get while someone peacefully sleeps and is getting uber skills.

But what I really find annoying is people using auto chatters. It is especially bad on World 1 and other low numbered worlds where people go to buy, sell and trade. It is bad enough that you have to deal with 500 other gamers all trying to buy and sell at once, then you have the dang auto chatters to deal with, and they almost always use annoying chat effects on top of that. It is fairly obvious when someone is using one too. I realise mods are probably doing something about it? But from the times I do go to try and sell or buy, it really does not seem like it.

That's something I dont think jagex does much about.. never heard of any1 being banned for using an auto typer...

- - - - - - - - - - -

That's something I dont think jagex does much about.. never heard of any1 being banned for using an auto typer...

My friend used one and after 20 mins he got muted for 2 days , if you keep doing it you don't get banned but you get perm muted.

memememebs9.png

... whats a macroer?

lol, a macroer is a person using a computer program to gain levels, why did that person come to this thread if he didn't know what a macroer was in the first place?

Now that that's over with, omg I went to a (f2p) world and saw a herd of macroers, so I went to another world and there was no one there but then right after I started to chop wood, the macroers striked again! After that, I went to EVERY SINGLE F2P WORLD, and guess who was at every one?

If you couldn't figure that one out, there were macroers.

Also, a short term solution would to be to not allow any new users that looked exactly like the macroers (you know what I mean, the ones with brown pants, bald or [bleep]y brown hair and a green shirt) and a long term solution would be to ban certain ip adresses that have close to a hundred identical characters...

Anyway, that is my rant...

that feels better \'

siggy6yx3.png

I don't take credit for this it was all runescape102, he's a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

1) Macroing

2) Multi-logging

That's completely absurd!!! How could someone's computer hold up all those RuneScape applets!?

I, however, have only seen two cases of possible macros. Both of which might just have been huge lag [bleep]es.

1. There's a guy in full black mystic with a whip in catherby bank. A strange plant pops up. It grows its legs and starts attacking him. After he's at about 1/2 hp 15 people are standing on the same square as him. By 1/4 hp everyone but about 5 people were on the same square. When he died- and I'm not kidding- All of the mystic robes were gone so fast I didn't even have time to click on them. Yet someone got two peices of the set.

2. A pure fisher. He's fishing sharks and he gets a river troll. He's dead within about three hits. The half-inventory of sharks was gone in seconds.

Anyone who can play RuneScape Classic knows the overabundance of macros there. And the worst part is Jagex won't allow player mods down there. It's terrible. :thumbdown: Thumbs down, Jagex.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

My friend used one and after 20 mins he got muted for 2 days , if you keep doing it you don't get banned but you get perm muted.

he must have had a mod around or something.. When I used to use them.. Never got muted..

- - - - - - - - - - -

ya i agree macroes are some of the most anoying rule breakers acoyuple of days ago i dedicated a whole day to reporting them! but dont act as though they bring nothing good without them prices would go up...alot but i still agree they deserve to die....

pixiesig2.png

haha look at this, :evil: now its getting ridiculous...and this is willows...no wonder the prices are dropping, rofl i was wcing too...on mi pure skiller...*sigh* hate those..

botcitty.jpg

ff$....bot city

Prun.png Apple_Tank.png