Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, a common theory is that if you put a halt to the gp trade, you've halted macroing.

Most of it but then again the fat kids use them to.
What the hell?

Dude...None of the programmers I know are fat...and what does that have to do with the gp trade? :roll:

I was just saying, most of the trade in gp comes from companies selling it online, but then there is always some lazy kids that downloads there own.

mithmwccape,nashy19.gif

nashy19.gif

mypet.jpg Click the image to pat my pet!

anyway, a common theory is that if you put a halt to the gp trade, you've halted macroing.

Most of it but then again the fat kids use them to.
What the hell?

Dude...None of the programmers I know are fat...and what does that have to do with the gp trade? :roll:

I was just saying, most of the trade in gp comes from companies selling it online, but then there is always some lazy kids that downloads there own.

You mean the companies in places like e-bay that sell virtually nothing, but at exceptionally higher prices than your forum merchant? #-o

Nah, most gp/item/account trades come from a specific site with 30,000+ members. It's simple things like individuals on forums that seem to do the most harm.

u no u can kill macroes but u have to waste some yews and ask pepole not to pick em up.

get ur yews and go near hobgoblins south of fally. rhgen go to a place were macroes are.drop ur yews till they get to hobgoblins and the lil macores folo the red dots to deaths!!

i tried myself aafter seeing it on utube and it worked and picked up my yews.and this is not luring and if it is the macro deservs it!

p.s i reported 23 macores in under 1 min!! \'

if you enjoy eating pizza please put this in your sig

start the revolution!!

P.S im only 9 stone

u no u can kill macroes but u have to waste some yews and ask pepole not to pick em up.

get ur yews and go near hobgoblins south of fally. rhgen go to a place were macroes are.drop ur yews till they get to hobgoblins and the lil macores folo the red dots to deaths!!

i tried myself aafter seeing it on utube and it worked and picked up my yews.and this is not luring and if it is the macro deservs it!

REVAL YOUR SECRETS SO I CAN JOIN YOU IN THE FIGHT!!! :twisted:

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

REVAL YOUR SECRETS SO I CAN JOIN YOU IN THE FIGHT!!! :twisted:
Erm...He did :wink:

Considering I doubt you're a mod due to your stats, no you didn't :wink:

Nah, most gp/item/account trades come from a specific site with 30,000+ members. It's simple things like individuals on forums that seem to do the most harm.

-player mod mode-

where is that site?

-end-

If I didn't care about being banned, I might name it, but I won't. It's been reported to Jagex 1,000s of times before, so I know that they know, don't worry :)

There are level 3 mods, I don't know what stats has to do with it.

mithmwccape,nashy19.gif

nashy19.gif

mypet.jpg Click the image to pat my pet!

There are people in Edgeville world 18 now trying to sell sharks for 550 each... and one guy sold them at 500.

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Woot! Person Record!!!

Reported 19 macros in under a minute! God I'm good!

i've outdone your record, still impressive though

Impossible.

Takes 60 seconds till you can report another person...

Why lie? :uhh:

:twisted: I think there should be a online poll or forum where we all in mass post for ip blockage.

They also should make a forum where all these autor's names are listed and added to so we can look and see if the ones we reported ever got took down.

ARG

Just dont say this stuff on Jagex forums they will lock it up and make it invisable so fast ur head will spin.

There once was a time where there was 100+ marcos behind varrack castle they were all running on the same program, because it was the only maro program that would work in runescape 100%, these people who made it added a UID to the program, jagex then clamed that they had something to detech UID, the next day there was massive IP bans for the people who used these, I came incounter with this program 2 times, the first time was my friend who used it he got a IP ban, the other was a website where EVERY ONE downloaded it from, the offical web site, my friend gave me the link. I think every one who was at that time think the marcos here and now are nothing compared to the one back then.

Sorry I'm new whats a UID ?

Yea, like Zzzamorak...and look his stats up ;)

Stats generally tell people how long and dedicated you've played Runescape. Jagex will choose the most dedicated players as moderators.. Higher stats = more dedication.

Did you think it was done by random? :roll:

There once was a time where there was 100+ marcos behind varrack castle they were all running on the same program, because it was the only maro program that would work in runescape 100%, these people who made it added a UID to the program, jagex then clamed that they had something to detech UID, the next day there was massive IP bans for the people who used these, I came incounter with this program 2 times, the first time was my friend who used it he got a IP ban, the other was a website where EVERY ONE downloaded it from, the offical web site, my friend gave me the link. I think every one who was at that time think the marcos here and now are nothing compared to the one back then.

Captainkidd is only partially right. No IP bans were in place...

Reguardless; a UID is what Jagex uses to tell which player is getting on RuneScape, on which accounts, and at what times. The old bot programmer basically surcame to Jagex and made all of the UIDs of the bot -1, and then released the update. Since a UID of -1 is impossible, all the macroers were identified and banned, aswell as their mains, who in turn ended up having the same UID.

Most bots delete the UID forcing a new one to be made, so Jagex has a harder time tracking them.

Stats generally tell people how long and dedicated you've played Runescape. Jagex will choose the most dedicated players as moderators.. Higher stats = more dedication.

Absoloutely 100% bull [cabbage]...

Maybe back in 04', but now, they have Moderators who have played for less than 4 months, and cant even spell JAGeX...

Maybe back in 04', but now, they have Moderators who have played for less than 4 months, and cant even spell JAGeX...

I absolutely disagee, if you can come to me and name one moderator who you don't feel should be one, tell me... I doubt you'll be able to find one.

I absolutely disagee, if you can come to me and name one moderator who you don't feel should be one, tell me... I doubt you'll be able to find one.

Where did i say they shouldn't be one?

I simply said dedication and levels has absolutely nothing to do with becoming a Moderator...

For you to go and imply im saying people do not deserve a Moderator status is wrong... Do not twist what people are saying to make me look like the fugitive.

There are people in Edgeville world 18 now trying to sell sharks for 550 each... and one guy sold them at 500.

~q

*insert swear word* :cry: This sucks seriously. It ends that we can't get anything!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

It's so amusing to see legit players talking about macroing and botting, but you don't have any idea.

We are more powerful than you can ever imagine, randoms won't stop us - Only slow us down, everything that human can solve, computer can also solve.

There is no way Jagex can kill us, we find a solution to everything. But good luck playing legit, if that's what you like.

UID is a file that Runescape creates to your java folders, it contains information about who has logged from that computer and when. This leads to chain bans - But we have our ways to avoid it.

:twisted: I think there should be a online poll or forum where we all in mass post for ip blockage.

They also should make a forum where all these autor's names are listed and added to so we can look and see if the ones we reported ever got took down.

ARG

Just dont say this stuff on Jagex forums they will lock it up and make it invisable so fast ur head will spin.

What does ip ban help? Proxy anyone? New ip anyone? If we get banned - We create new characters.

the way to remove macros would likely be to permanently ban all account involved with real world trading, then shut down the sites

at the very least that would probably be a temporary fix

Since when Jagex became internet police that can shut down any sites?

sooner or later the host of the bots will run out of stupid names

Best idea so far.

They need to update tutorial island so autoers can't get passed it. If they had a big test type thing to see if your an autoer, and to get off the island you had to pass it, then no more autoers.

As I said, everything is solvable.

erm i dont know id this is true or not but once, a pmod i knew told me that if u reported someone who's suspected to be a macro, the system will mark him/her.

so i guess they will do something to verify that its a real macroer before they actually take action. So if anyone reported you as a macroer, u dont have to be worried. likewise if u wrongly reported someone as a macroer, he or you wont be penalised.

That's true. JaGex flags users that they suspect for macroing, that means they will send alot of random events. We have a solution for this also.

There losers, with no lives. If anyone here autos, realise that it's just a game, then shoot yourself in the head. O:)

Sorry but I just don't get your logic. You call us nolifes? I think I have pretty nice life, much nicer than avarage Runescape player. When you get back to home from work, you start clicking trees, rocks or whatever and continue doing that for hours.

What do we do? I setup 15-20 accounts running when I go to sleep, and after few days I stop the script and check how my characters are doing, and transffering the loot to the mules. Rinse and repeat.

So which one of us is nolife? The guy who sits infront of his monitor clicking with his mouse for hours, or me who leaves computer running for days and have fun with irl friends? You decide.

So why do we do this? Because we can. Me and many others in our community, doesn't even play Runescape anymore, we just make scripts because we enjoy facing challenges and enjoy seeing positive feedback from users who use our scripts.

Money? Hell yea.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

Taken from hacker's manifesto.

Keep on trying and developing new methods to kill macroers, some challenge for us - You will never succeed.

You have know idea how powerful we are...

You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all...