Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

I HATE macroers.

Mainly the woodcutting bots and shop bots.

The woodcut bots kind of steal your logs...

... and the 'shop bots' make it impossible to buy Death or Chaos runes from the shop.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRAIN MAGIC LIKE THAT? :evil:

badqualitysiglc7.gif

^......................Click For Highscores Of Micha499!......................^

..............94+ Combat - 239+ Quest Points - 1434+ Total.............

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE macroers.

Mainly the woodcutting bots and shop bots.

The woodcut bots kind of steal your logs...

... and the 'shop bots' make it impossible to buy Death or Chaos runes from the shop.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRAIN MAGIC LIKE THAT? :evil:

-don't buy from them

-REPORT THEM

keep that up and they'll potentially be gone shortly

:evil: i hate those macros, it never fails with them ya know, i can't chop logs anywhere without seeing bots, and with me just having lvl 60 just enough to chop yew it makes it hard just to get a few logs before the autos take um all :ohnoes:

cool_sig1.jpg

I'm quoting a post i made earlier in another thread, which i feel is quite relevant.

give it a read :)

Random events don't really stop autoers.

They really don't help at all, actually.

Everytime theres a random event update, within one or two days, there is an "anti-random" script which follows a human like reaction to the random and can be run from the same macro script, in so doing completely getting around the new attempt at stopping autoers.

Because of this, i agree with you, all random events do is annoy most players (including myself)

What jagex SHOULD do, instead of wasting time with randoms, is alter their staff/mod roles in their plight against the autoers. I suggest that a segment of the staff are assigned to gain influence/knowledge within the botting market, i.e creating paypal accounts, buying membership to the current bots, learning the langauge and then deconstructing each bot to find a way to completely stop its affectiveness all together.

Don't try and solve the affects, try and solve the source

Well I had an interesting experience today. I was runecrafting via the Abyssal Space (nature runes) for a few hours. All day, I was seeing the same four people making nature runes via the general store method. The first person would enter the altar, a second later the next person would enter, so on and so on. After they all crafted their nats, they paused for maybe 3 seconds. Then they would all exit in the same order they entered, with ~1 second in between.

Later I looked them all up and saw that they all had experience in three skills: magic, agility and runecrafting. All four had almost the same amount of experience too.

It's people like that who are causing the nat prices to fall :evil:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I was woodcutting once on world 91 and I think all 1200 on that world were macroing at the yews!

I got one yew in an hour!!! :cry:

The only fun part was reporting all of them, I think maybe 20 got banned because I moved up on the highscores 20 spots in 2 days... without playing for more then an hour a day!! :thumbsup:

Pasty.png

It's acctually a good reason for reporting people that are autoing, because the more you report the more might be banned and the bigger your chances for getting to Fame in RuneScape by better positions on the High score!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

The cheaters playground for RuneScape... is where you would get the scripts for all the auto stuff... ONLY click on the link if you want to read their rules to see why Jagex can't do anything about it.

Code:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

The cheaters playground for RuneScape... is where you would get the scripts for all the auto stuff... ONLY click on the link if you want to read their rules to see why Jagex can't do anything about it.

If you feel the link is unsafe...I will post the rules directly from the site.

"By typing 'yes' you agree to everything stated below:

You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, runescape, or adlex solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

In order to use the forum you must agree to all of these rules as well:

We are not anti-leech. If you respect our community and our ideas, feel free to ask questions and they will be kindly answered if you follow other rules. Answer to questions that others ask if you know the answer or remain silent!

We don't talk about things we don't know. This is an informative, not uninformative community.

We don't make spelling mistakes on purpose. We use "you" not "u", we use "why" not "y" etc.

We don't make posts that contain useless information. Posts like "cool", "lol", "yeah" and "I agree" don't contain anything useful for others. We are not fans of off topic, unless it contains something smart or funny. Most of things spammers find funny are actually not funny at all.

We don't "bump" or double post.

We respect each other and other communities. We don't flame each other or other communities. We don't fight on the forums.

We don't advertise other sites or communities unless we ask and receive permission to and from BLANK We don't post links to sites that are not in safe sites list on BLANK main page.

We don't care about post count alone. If someone has high post count and most of it is spam, we hate him. If someone has high post count with informative posts, we love him. The higher count, the more we hate/love him.

We don't talk about "rep" ever, whether you are asking for it or saying that you have given it.

DO NOT post or upload any copyrighted materials, ie deobs, clients or any other sort.

We don't sell anything on these forums with the exception of BLANK scripts.

We never have misleading links in your signatures. If your signature says http://www.google.com, we expect it to take us to google.com.

Nothing to do with private servers belongs on BLANK, use BLANK for these things. "

Code:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Those are the EXACT reasons why Jagex can't sue them without being counter-sued from breaking terms of agreement.
Take out the bot name and you'll be OK ;)

I'm just saying Jagex knows the main source to all or MOST of the bots/macro's...Yet, they can't access the site without being prosecuted...fair and square sadly...But in Real-life rules, they are doing no harm to the goverments or doing anything TRULY illegal... :shame:

Code:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

i think theres a simple solution to the member macro problem.. why does jagex allow 20 or 50 membership accounts with the SAME credit card #? im sure dishonest players like this are probably dishonest payers $ as well and probably do chargebacks to their credit cards after theyre banned.

Also ive been thinking about this.. jagex now claims they have 1 million members now. Do you think jagex is purposely dragging their feet to fix the macro problem so that they can boast they have 1million members???im sure jagex incuded the 50,000+ member bots in the 1 million member figure. Having this ammount of members/players is a big boost and incentive for advertisers to want to advertise on the backgroud of this game.

Im just putting in my 2 cents and posted what i thought about this issue since jagex doesnt want you ranting about this in their own forums

addyfcookcape,babiangel89.gif

if you really hate macroers, why don't you just kill them? If you don't believe that's possible check this movie: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 6829335632

all made myself :wink: :) :P

Really bad movie dude... :shame:

Pasty.png

if you really hate macroers, why don't you just kill them? If you don't believe that's possible check this movie: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 6829335632

all made myself :wink: :) :P

Really bad movie dude... :shame:

I agree, it's too blurred to see anything. You should have recorded a less part of the scene or made it smaller.

460wk.jpg

Jagex is cutting down on the member worlds to appease the paying members, but in free they are literally being made in droves. I quit in February but was chatting anyway for an hour so a friend said lets woodcut.

At the the yews we would never get a log, so we went to Draynor. There were no obvious autos there...but passing by were the yew autoers and newly made bots. This is not a player name...I repeat this is a bot name not a player name...this is a bot name so don't report it. I saw fcfc and the numbers after were 4 digit.

edited to add the ones i found by seeing fcfc and just adding and subtracting...all are wc pures..imagine that! Fcfc 0600 to 0900 0901 to 0984 0986 to 1125 1127 to 1138 1139 to40 1141 to 1146 1149 1151 to 1181 1183 to 1199 1200 to1203 1204 to 1212

What does this tell me...Well being I reported nearly 20 fcfc named bots in so short a time means Jagex has poor detection systems (surprise, surprise); it means that any mod could detect that and that means no mods have been around for days for that many to be made or rather to still be in operation, ( j mods can also do it...j mods have low level accounts and some paid staff should be stopping this) it means that if I could detect a bot army visually, Jagex has the data base and can and should detect by repeat names and repeat skill pures of any name should automatically be banned as bots.

My 400 or so I found by checking hiscores in that hour while i was woodcutting is probably just a spit in the bucket of the actual number this guy has just under fcfc. It also means Jagex is woofing you into thinking they are attacking the bot problem. They have done a cursory sweep in member worlds and I cannot even report this as a non-member...so speaking of spit in a bucket...

i hate macroers specially in members, lvl 3s that have members, cmon u know they are getting paid to macro, i mean they shouldnt even let lvl 3 characters in members, but all they care about is money y the heck should jagex care as long as they are getting paid, noone in their right mind would start a members acount at lvl 3, so i think memebsr should be capped at lvl 30 or something so they at least have to work for it a lil

i hate macroers specially in members, lvl 3s that have members, cmon u know they are getting paid to macro, i mean they shouldnt even let lvl 3 characters in members, but all they care about is money y the heck should jagex care as long as they are getting paid, noone in their right mind would start a members acount at lvl 3, so i think memebsr should be capped at lvl 30 or something so they at least have to work for it a lil

Are you familiar with the term 'skiller'?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I the bigger your chances for getting to Fame in RuneScape

What are you implying exactly? :-s By gaining fame? How? If you are referring to pmod status, sorry that's not the way to be assured a pmod. :-w

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I the bigger your chances for getting to Fame in RuneScape

What are you implying exactly? :-s By gaining fame? How? If you are referring to pmod status, sorry that's not the way to be assured a pmod. :-w

No, no no... :wall:

When a person is banned from the game they are taken off the highscore list.

If you report a person for macroing there is a big possibility that they would be banned. Therefore if they are banned they are taken off the highscore.

The less people there is on the highscore the easier it's too compete everyone and get on Top-10 in a skill. When people look up on various skills they would see your name, and if they randomly remembers you they might notice you if they are in the same area as you in game. Or they would add you to beg for money.

460wk.jpg

they take too long to get banned. How many of you here that frequent the fishing guild, mining p ess, cut yews (macrooner hotspots) have seen a mod or better yet a j mod monitoring this hotspot and trying to deal with this problem?

easy fix, monitor the places where the new bots are training at(cutting regular logs,willows, small net fishing) if you catch them and ban them before theyre making alot of $ from sharks, yews they wont have any runescape gold to sell! jagex shouldnt take too much time and trouble banning bots/gold farmers why not just instantly ban every lvl 3 with a gibberish name thats wearing green pants, light green shirt and bald (bots favorite outfit)

Too bad we can't just hack these bots and send them to the BDK or something...

Never argue with an idiot - it only drags you down to there level, where he then beats you with experience.

completed Underground Pass at level 52!