Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

It's so amusing to see legit players talking about macroing and botting, but you don't have any idea.

We are more powerful than you can ever imagine, randoms won't stop us - Only slow us down, everything that human can solve, computer can also solve.

There is no way Jagex can kill us, we find a solution to everything. But good luck playing legit, if that's what you like.

Sorry I'm new whats a UID ?

UID is a file that Runescape creates to your java folders, it contains information about who has logged from that computer and when. This leads to chain bans - But we have our ways to avoid it.

:twisted: I think there should be a online poll or forum where we all in mass post for ip blockage.

They also should make a forum where all these autor's names are listed and added to so we can look and see if the ones we reported ever got took down.

ARG

Just dont say this stuff on Jagex forums they will lock it up and make it invisable so fast ur head will spin.

What does ip ban help? Proxy anyone? New ip anyone? If we get banned - We create new characters.

the way to remove macros would likely be to permanently ban all account involved with real world trading, then shut down the sites

at the very least that would probably be a temporary fix

Since when Jagex became internet police that can shut down any sites?

sooner or later the host of the bots will run out of stupid names

Best idea so far.

They need to update tutorial island so autoers can't get passed it. If they had a big test type thing to see if your an autoer, and to get off the island you had to pass it, then no more autoers.

As I said, everything is solvable.

So why do we do this? Because we can. Me and many others in our community, doesn't even play Runescape anymore, we just make scripts because we enjoy facing challenges and enjoy seeing positive feedback from users who use our scripts.

Money? Hell yea.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

Taken from hacker's manifesto.

Keep on trying and developing new methods to kill macroers, some challenge for us - You will never succeed.

You have know idea how powerful we are...

You are right - I have no idea of your power, but kicking a d.ick still makes the d.ick have a lot of pain!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these marcro are bringing into the game illegal money which means.......You ready for this inflation of the runescape gold...more gold that is not supose to be here means prices go up. Thats why santa hats and party hats are so high...Yes they are rare but should not be that high in price.......Its because the runescape gold is becomeing less valuble.....

Plus, on a note IP ban is not that easy......You see unless they have a cabel modem......Dsl and dial up use a diffent Isp Number every time it varys.....Plus, they might be behind whats called a Proxy Server which uses some one elses ISP number to connect they can get a new one every time. The only way to track the PC its self is with a form of spyware program that stays on the computer and tracks that induval computer and no one wants spyware. The point is Jagnex they are the computer programers not us we are the players...They need to get on it or they wont have a company at all its going to die out and I mean Fast!!!!

anyone been at green dragons recently?

the situation is pretty bad, there seem to be more bots than dragons, and some have high levels, this one particularly disturbed me:

macrowp5.png

i calculated that this particular account made at least 340 mil gp which is a lot of money, the surprising thing is how he got that high

the fact is that as long as macroing is profitable, macroers will exist (well duh)

the only way i can see out of this is if jagex not only banned the accounts, but also sued the programmers and people who run bots

People ear money from making bots to Internet Games. Bots are getting better as we speak, i heard of some bots that have the capability to bank ( I don't know if this is true or not ).

JaGex must get their security tight encourage people to report these, because when i pass on a Yew tree or something i acctually don't see ONE not only one person stopped to report them they just pass running or ignoring them as they were a normal player.

And

baalboy5 wrote:

There are thousands...millions maybe billions of names they can do, but so far it's the best thing that can happend.

Another idea perhaps is let only 1 account per player, but with the stuff kids know these days like proxy etc.. it would be easy to evade, and not even mentioning the player made pures... that would be forums chaos.

But has i said above Jagex encouraging people to report these bots will be the best of chances, that and hire more staff mor J-Mods..etc like 8 mods per f2p world designed especially to watch the yew trees and have capability to make a ban apeal in that instance. Other thing would be to make somekind of restriction or rule so there can't be accounts with strange names and have like 99 wodcutting(this is acctually true.)

I still am yet to believe that those are autoers as opposed to normal players :P

Whether or not thats sarcastic, would a player like that really only have melee in the high scores? :shock:

Nah, I was serious...macroers get banned once getting level 80 woodcutting max...let alone a 99 skill. And I'd personally say it's someone's pure and that's how they earn money on it (because they're a fair player and don't drop-transfer)...

I used to have a pure (not that good) but with 80 attack, 86 str, and 62 defence before he got banned for offencive language, which I never really did get because I'm mostly polite...but meh RIP I0l Rr2h I0l..

People ear money from making bots to Internet Games. Bots are getting better as we speak, i heard of some bots that have the capability to bank ( I don't know if this is true or not ).

JaGex must get their security tight encourage people to report these, because when i pass on a Yew tree or something i acctually don't see ONE not only one person stopped to report them they just pass running or ignoring them as they were a normal player.

And

baalboy5 wrote:

There are thousands...millions maybe billions of names they can do, but so far it's the best thing that can happend.

Another idea perhaps is let only 1 account per player, but with the stuff kids know these days like proxy etc.. it would be easy to evade, and not even mentioning the player made pures... that would be forums chaos.

But has i said above Jagex encouraging people to report these bots will be the best of chances, that and hire more staff mor J-Mods..etc like 8 mods per f2p world designed especially to watch the yew trees and have capability to make a ban apeal in that instance. Other thing would be to make somekind of restriction or rule so there can't be accounts with strange names and have like 99 wodcutting(this is acctually true.)

Yea, bots can bank using a tile system, and can do anything based on UIDs or whatever you really want...the bots at the yews actually do (believe it or not) bank... :roll:

PS - If there are 36 possible characters to use in a username, and a username can be 13 characters long, the equation is:

(36^13) (13 char usernames...)

(36^12) (12 char usernames...)

(36^11) (etc...)

(36^10)

(36^9)

(36^8)

(36^7)

(36^6)

(36^5)

(36^4)

(36^3)

(36^2)

+(36^1)

which is

+36

which is

175,455,491,841,851,871,348 Possible usernames.

which is

one hundred seventy-five quintillion,

four hundred fifty-five quadrillion,

four hundred ninety-one trillion,

eight hundred forty-one billion,

eight hundred fifty-one million,

eight hundred seventy-one thousand,

three hundred forty-eight.

Nah...they wont run outa names... :lol:

If all suddenly existed again and 1 BILLION usernames are banned a day; it would take about 240,350 millenia to ban them all

PS - If there are 36 possible characters to use in a username, and a username can be 13 characters long, the equation is:

(36^11) (etc...)

(36^10)

(36^9)

(36^8)

(36^7)

(36^6)

(36^5)

(36^4)

(36^3)

(36^2)

+(36^1)

which is

+36

which is

which is

If all suddenly existed again and 1 BILLION usernames are banned a day; it would take about 240,350 millenia to ban them all

:uhh: ROFL nice math :ohnoes:

Impossible is Nothing

#-o

(36^11) (etc...)

(36^10)

(36^9)

(36^8)

(36^7)

(36^6)

(36^5)

(36^4)

(36^3)

(36^2)

+(36^1)

which is

+36

which is

which is

:uhh: ROFL nice math :ohnoes:

Impossible is Nothing

#-o

Suddenly deleting all accounts at the same time and forcing people to restart RuneScape seems as the only alternative! :ohnoes:

460wk.jpg

Suddenly deleting all accounts at the same time and forcing people to restart RuneScape seems as the only alternative! :ohnoes:

Oh no the race for #1....

It would of be total chaos! but it wouldn'0t stop the macro's :-k

It wouldn't stop the autoers permanently but if the people didn't know RuneScape was restarted because they had quitted it would take a while for them to get all the accounts created.

Also we could get any username we would wish for!

460wk.jpg

It wouldn't stop the autoers permanently but if the people didn't know RuneScape was restarted because they had quitted it would take a while for them to get all the accounts created.

Also we could get any username we would wish for!

Lol everyone rushing in the website so they could make an account named Zezima, n0valife , etc.. the site's server would of blow up and runescape would had to stop for a few days?

:ohnoes: :P

I feel as if in the past two weeks or so, the macro issue has increased immensely. It could just be my imagination, or paranoia, but I'm seeing them everywhere now in p2p. This also coincided with the sudden dip in prices with sharks.

Then in the past 5 days, all the macroers aren't level 3's (as often). They are level 7's, 13's, 10's, etc. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm starting to get really irritated.

grumble grumble..here i am fishing forever to get to sharks to finally make some money (as I don't usually buy my skills..so work them up the hard way) and now that level 76 won't be worth much except for bragging rights. ahh wells...

"it's frustrating when you know all the answers, but no one bothers to ask you the questions"

lostdreamer3.png

Most macros use the same computer to play. Why don't then just make it that you can't sign two accounts at once. I'm pretty sure most autoers don't have a computer lab of autoers of playing. That would atleast decrease the autoer population so prices start to rise again.

Quit RuneScape :)

Why dont we have a tip it contest for the one who reports the most macroers?

I would be willing to donate cash for the winner. I saw 4 macroers at fishing guild, all using harpoons and fishin sharks. We all sat there and just insulted them to no avail.

Why is it our job to do all the reporting? Do the mods just go to glitches and massacres lol.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

Why dont we have a tip it contest for the one who reports the most macroers?

I would be willing to donate cash for the winner. I saw 4 macroers at fishing guild, all using harpoons and fishin sharks. We all sat there and just insulted them to no avail.

Why is it our job to do all the reporting? Do the mods just go to glitches and massacres lol.

haha...

Autoers.png

good luck reporting all of those... <.<

josh181830.png

What if they hired more people, and actually started banning people. maybe having something like a total people banned count so that we might see how well they actually do. Or maybe have an auto banner, so that as soon as a certain type of macro is started, it is automatically deleted, and you can add different types of macros to be recognized as Jagex people find them. 8-)

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png