wasnt going to post this... but....

eckered

meh, been working on this for about 2 weeks on and off... taking my time with this one.. i think the color count is like 15, i will check in a minuite.

well, reason i am posting this is because i really need some help on the hair. ive been trying all day (first say of no-lifing during this whole break), and ive got nothing. was hoping for some tips, and well... cc basicly.

lascheekaspg2.png

update: lips

lascheekasuz3.png

updated: hair & fixed the lips

fergieho2.png

yes, 1 refrence, but its kinda revealing. not to bad, but ive seen stuff less expiicit get locked on this forum, and i dont want to risk a ban, so i shall refrain from posting.

wop wop

I hate doing hair, and it always messes up when i do it, so i wont add advice for that, the linework for the lips is off but other then that it looks good. Also with the sketch for her hair on the right, her eye would be showing a bit there IMO.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

yeah you should really update the eye under the hair it looks like just a blank space atm i dunno why but she seems really strange, no the picture just her she looks like a real chav lol, like if you let her into your house she'd rob your wallet

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

1- that post was uber worthless.. you have no idea what your talking about nor the amount of time that goes into something like this.

2- i never asked for ratings.

3- just because i stated my oppinion on how you made your art, doesnt mean you get to spam my topic. i at least told you how to improve.

spam like that again and im going to get pissed.

wop wop

[removed]

Can you at least give a reason why you rated it at that? =\

Rednik started a thread for a stat-sig, and eckered gave it a 2/10 with some cc, obviously rednik wasnt happy and decided to say this was crap.

ontopic; the anatomy is pretty incorrect. for example, eye is too large, neck is too long, should be able to see the second eye etc. i do like the shading for the skin though!

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

I would change the positioning of the lips because at the moment it looks a little weird. Something more horisontal and less diagonal and a smile is always nice :D Also you might want to make the eye make up a lighter colour. Just my opinions ::'

fergieho2.png

fin, cept the earing?

tried to take your coments into account. i liked the eyeshadow effect, so i left that there, but i tried to fix the lips... hair is meh, i tried, but it was right before the ball dropped last night, so i kinda half-assed it.

wop wop

I did my best to try and get the lips right. I thought a smile :D couldn't hurt. So here it is

eckeredhelpmt2.png

Edit: Yay, 400 posts, has a party by himself ::'

I did my best to try and get the lips right. I thought a smile :D couldn't hurt. So here it is

eckeredhelpmt2.png

Edit: Yay, 400 posts, has a party by himself ::'

lawl she has a moustache and the lips are like attached to her nose

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

That was totally the look I was going for. You mean to tell me women don't usually have moustaches and lips attatched to their noses :o So much more in life to learn :cry:

... :lol: , Anyways, hope I could help