What realm do you go to in wow?

D3M0NX

doesnt play it :)

i think it stinks

especially tht ur charr is a dwarf or a creature who looks like a dog or watever

and u should buy the game and pay every 15/20/30 days to ressubscribe

Cybermullet.png

i think it stinks

especially tht ur charr is a dwarf or a creature who looks like a dog or watever

Hmmm perhaps a bit of grammar might help. Anyways, you can play as a human, but i don't see why the race might matter... unless, you know, your for some reason racist against online game races? Plus if you look at the average amount people go to the movies vs. the amount that you pay for WoW, you get probably 40x the amount of time of entertainment then at a theater or renting movies even.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

i think it stinks

Hmmm perhaps a bit of grammar might help. Anyways, you can play as a human, but i don't see why the race might matter... unless, you know, your for some reason racist against online game races? Plus if you look at the average amount people go to the movies vs. the amount that you pay for WoW, you get probably 40x the amount of time of entertainment then at a theater or renting movies even.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

None because WoW sucks \'

And RS doesn't? Wow is RSx... well i don't think a number that high exists.

Says the guy on a runescape forum site
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I used to come here for RS. But then i found wow, and fell in love. Notice how all my posts these days are in the off-topic section? I only post here, not the RS part.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I used to come here for RS. But then i found wow, and fell in love. Notice how all my posts these days are in the off-topic section? I only post here, not the RS part.

Again says the guy on a RUNESCAPENot WoW Forum site
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Yes on the RUNESCAPE forum, in the OFFTOPIC section where its not about Runescape.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Yes on the RUNESCAPE forum, in the OFFTOPIC section where its not about Runescape.

But why dont you just go to a WoW one then? or an IRC

But why dont you just go to a WoW one then? or an IRC

Because I like this community, i just dont really like Runescape. So i stay here, and it just so happens there are people who play WoW, so we talk about it. Anyways, the WoW forums are a bit too extream for me. I rather talk about it here.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

^we have to decide what server and what side (My whole reason for getting the expansion is to make an alliance shaman)

When i said migration, i didnt mean of people having their old characters move, i mean of new characters. You have no idea how many people seem to want to make Blood elves.

Okay, and what about all the big guilds? you think they will make blood elves and play them 24/7 cause they're "cool"?

I don't.

If that wasn't obvious already.

Aaanyhow, I played on Aszune with my mage, until my guild moved to Wildhammer, so I moved him there, military struck, I left. A year later I'm back on Aszune gaming on my now 53 warrior, great times. My goal is to tank Raggy before TBC comes...hehe, not gonna happen, but I can only try.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Me and my 4 of my friends play on Moonrunner, but in a couple of months I will probably make a PvP character. Not sure which pvp server I'll pick.

pssst... burning blade pssst.

im on the burning blad too! :P

hey nadril, wanna add pressure on wheather or not he should join the alliance or horde (horde is better)

and when are we going to do that clan thing?

You are on burning blade?

Horde hopefully. If so add Nadril. :wink:

If your alliance.. I've probaly killed you before. :lol:

name pl0x? im on the horde! undead mage ready for duty \'

P.S. my name is rikus exactly like that

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I was on burning blade had a level 40 mage and a 35 warrior :D my membaship ran out but im gettin a job soon so I should be able to get back on.. they don't delete accounts if your off for a month or five do they?? :ohnoes:

I stopped playing City of villains about the same time too, because I ran outta money :( Dont want it deleted.

vistame09copyhr8.png

I was on burning blade had a level 40 mage and a 35 warrior :D my membaship ran out but im gettin a job soon so I should be able to get back on.. they don't delete accounts if your off for a month or five do they?? :ohnoes:

I stopped playing City of villains about the same time too, because I ran outta money :( Dont want it deleted.

As far as i know, no they dont delete. And while you mention city of Villains, how is the game? I was thinking of getting that, or the heroes one.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

OT

villains is definately better imo, I personally think its an amazing game it's like world of warcraft in the sense that there's places to explore, groups of bad guys and missions.. I'd actually say, pretend runescape in full 3d (like WoW) but your character is a customised super villain and you develop powers and do missions to become a higher ranked villain. You decide how your character gets his powers, which determains what powers you develop throughout the game. Along with being able to fully customise your villain.

I was a ninja basically that shoots magic arrows, flys and summons a group of slave ninjas.. I had about 10 ninja's followin me around :D.

My only qualm with the game is that you go into buildings/caves in certain missions and it can get a bit repetative, banks always look like the same old banks and the caves always look like the same old caves.

I'd soo love to play it again :cry:

vistame09copyhr8.png

Me and my 4 of my friends play on Moonrunner, but in a couple of months I will probably make a PvP character. Not sure which pvp server I'll pick.

pssst... burning blade pssst.

im on the burning blad too! :P

hey nadril, wanna add pressure on wheather or not he should join the alliance or horde (horde is better)

and when are we going to do that clan thing?

You are on burning blade?

Horde hopefully. If so add Nadril. :wink:

If your alliance.. I've probaly killed you before. :lol:

name pl0x? im on the horde! undead mage ready for duty \'

P.S. my name is rikus exactly like that

Nadril :). 42 [almost 43] orc shaman FTW.

@ Terly: I tried the trial of villans, didn't like it that much though. Missions seemed incredibly simular after a while, the character creation screen owned though.