What realm do you go to in wow?

D3M0NX

Yea'hem? what realm do you like to go to in the game world of warcraft? I myself go to tons of them. I have no idea what the yare all called or how many i have. So, how many do you have?

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

Servers he means. I have about 5-7 that have characters but i only play on 1-2. Mainly scilla. Im ditching all those characters though, and when the expansion comes out, im staying in one server and playing an alliance Shaman. Anyone else still up for the clan idea :P PM me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I have a character on Doomhammer, but left the server to go play with two of my high level friends on Hellscream. Got bored of being on a carebear [er, pve] server so I left to Burning Blade with two of my friends. [PvP]

I intend to stay there. :wink:

Me and my 4 of my friends play on Moonrunner, but in a couple of months I will probably make a PvP character. Not sure which pvp server I'll pick.

pssst... burning blade pssst.

Me and my 4 of my friends play on Moonrunner, but in a couple of months I will probably make a PvP character. Not sure which pvp server I'll pick.

Gotcha :thumbsup:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

I hope you guys realize that when the expansion comes out, there will be new servers, and most people will migrate to those servers.

Why would they make enough new servers to support a mass migration, not to mention the fact that any non-targeted migrations can only be done after the gates of Ahn'Qiraj has been opened or after 180 days? (And the playerbase is just plain to big for "most" people to migrate to a set of new servers anyway).

Horde on Chromaggus, Alliance on Boulderfist. Account's cancelled now though, got military service coming up.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

I hope you guys realize that when the expansion comes out, there will be new servers, and most people will migrate to those servers.

Why would they pay the 30$ to transfer or make a new character, when they already have a 60? :|

Well, I play on Dragonblight, Alliance, Night Elf Druid.

rangesig.gif

im on the burning blad too! :P

hey nadril, wanna add pressure on wheather or not he should join the alliance or horde (horde is better)

and when are we going to do that clan thing?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

^we have to decide what server and what side (My whole reason for getting the expansion is to make an alliance shaman)

When i said migration, i didnt mean of people having their old characters move, i mean of new characters. You have no idea how many people seem to want to make Blood elves.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

im on the burning blad too! :P

hey nadril, wanna add pressure on wheather or not he should join the alliance or horde (horde is better)

and when are we going to do that clan thing?

You are on burning blade?

Horde hopefully. If so add Nadril. :wink:

If your alliance.. I've probaly killed you before. :lol:

hey. i don't know anything about realm but i was wondering if you could help me on some starting stuff. i dont have the game yet but im sure i will soon 8-) .

I intend to be Horde and not the undead people thought. I would like to be the Tauren class. but i need help on chosing the class. Prefably a easy mage caster and damage dealer none of the standing back stuff gota be fully in there muahaha. so like help on chosinng the class and profession from your lots experiances would be apresiated.

Also if you don't want to reply because of thread hi jacking then feel free not to reply no problem just want to ask people.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

hey. i don't know anything about realm but i was wondering if you could help me on some starting stuff. i dont have the game yet but im sure i will soon 8-) .

I intend to be Horde and not the undead people thought. I would like to be the Tauren class. but i need help on chosing the class. Prefably a easy mage caster and damage dealer none of the standing back stuff gota be fully in there muahaha. so like help on chosinng the class and profession from your lots experiances would be apresiated.

Also if you don't want to reply because of thread hi jacking then feel free not to reply no problem just want to ask people.

If your in the U.S come play on Burning Blade... if you can handle PvP that is ;p.

As far as a class goes, a rogue would be a damage dealer that is up front.

Speaking of rogues, btw, I was getting really anoyed today at one. He kept jumping me at half hp, but the thing was is I killed him EVERY time, except twice he had a 45 paladin with him and once got lucky.

I literaly killed him 15 times until I finaly said screw it and went to a different spot. The guy is horrible at PvP lol.

I have world of warcraft but I can't play it. I have dial up and it would take approxamately 6 straight days of downloading to update the game. Thats 6 days without a phone and a monster electric bill. Plus there is like a 70% chance that my computer would fry.