Arrggggghhhh!

Leesters

I was doing FT1. That mortifus something guy told me to get 3 items that I needed to take to the nature altar.

One of it was a crushed gemstone. Heck, just a simple crushed gemstone!

I've cut gems myself, hoping I'd fail and crush them. Heck, just when you want to fail, you don't fail -.-

Spend half an hour in W2 trying to buy them. Big suprise that nobody has them...

I've spend a couple of days getting that darn gemstome. Untill the day my membership ran out.

So I'm still don't have that crushed gemstone. <.<

Tried a hammer? Perhaps? <.<

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basilisk head. Hands down.

I had tried to get it for my house at about 95 combat. Stopped trying to get it when I was about 1k exp away from 81 def and 100 combat. I killed THOUSANDS of those stupid monsters. -.-

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I had tried to get it for my house at about 95 combat. Stopped trying to get it when I was about 1k exp away from 81 def and 100 combat. I killed THOUSANDS of those stupid monsters. -.-

Oh yeah I remember that, you tried to get me over there with you. Yeah I still have yet to get one.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Oh yeah I remember that, you tried to get me over there with you. Yeah I still have yet to get one.

Go ahead, the chances to get a head as a drop are quite high. ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I got one in like 20 drops... I was just like "Meh... Who cares" I ALWAYS get drops that I don't want but EVERYONE else wants... Of course, only if it's untradable.

maxsig28nv.gif

Mine isn't obscure, it's a problem many of us deal with every day.

Runes. You can go to World 2, try the official forums, but there are so many sellers

for Death and Chaos runes, and relatively few buyers, so if you want to maky any profit

at all off your runes you're going to have a time. Usually I give the people a large

discount so I can sell them, go back to Barrows and get more, instead of waiting around

for hours to get a decent price. Runes are extremely frustrating to sell, and definitely

the hardest thing to Merch. Grrr ..

You obviously never tried to sell nature runes...

I moved on...

I was doing FT1. That mortifus something guy told me to get 3 items that I needed to take to the nature altar.

One of it was a crushed gemstone. Heck, just a simple crushed gemstone!

I've cut gems myself, hoping I'd fail and crush them. Heck, just when you want to fail, you don't fail -.-

Spend half an hour in W2 trying to buy them. Big suprise that nobody has them...

I've spend a couple of days getting that darn gemstome. Untill the day my membership ran out.

So I'm still don't have that crushed gemstone. <.<

i hope you were trying to crush the shilo jem stones and not regular ones

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Back when I was doing Legends Quest on classic, I arrived to the part where you need to cast an orb enchant spell and I had to spend a whole day trying to get me one or two. Thankfully a very nice (and famous) player gave me half a dozen for free. ^^

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

White mystic gloves? The Magic Guild is your friend.

Anywho, mine was probably a plank for some quest... can't remember which.

NO ONE would sell one, and I couldn't find one anywhere. (This was before con came out.)

Whats the simplest item you've tried to attain that frustrated you the most?

Currently, I'm trying to get full white mystic for my quest to fill my house wardrobes. Pretty easy, eh?

Mystic white gloves. Arghhh! No one sells them. I spent an hour spamming W2. I offered to overpay out of desperation. None of my friends have any. I can't find any on forums. Forum posts are ignored.

I have resorted to camping at rock slugs! People walk in, stop, look at the 124 killing rock slugs and say "?".

My quest for simple white mystic gloves is killing me! Argggh!

GOING SO FAR AS TO DO SLAYER STILL AFTER 85 TO GET WHIPS...

i keep busting my rump to get them as a task after multiple changes i do...but then i still cant seem to get any whips...whats the deal???

do they not drop whips or anything good when your doing slayer??? stupid abby demons

arrrrgggghhhh!

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I remember trying to sell Fishing pots. NOONE would buy them. I spent about 3-4 hours trying to sell them. <.<

I still have them lol.

Same with me. Someone traded me 90 4-doses for a Holy Symbol when Animal Magnatism first came out, and I've only managed to sell 5...

Sam10187.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that know binary and those that have a social life

Full Guthans. Not that simple, but a commonly sold set of armour. Heh. I check the forums, only buyers and the sellers were overpriced or already sold it. "No problem", I think, "off to world 2". I walk past the Dharok sellers (got a trade request for some reason) and trade someone selling for 8.5. I put up my money and he offers: Guthans helm, platebody, plateksirt, war- Hey, that's one very odd warspear... *Declines* "No leaf-bladed spears please. 10 minutes and countless leaf-bladed spear offers later I finally found a seller.

Anyone selling for way below the market price like that is almost certainly a scammer. I got that the other day; someone selling for 8.7, I tried him out knowing what he probally was, and sure enough spear pointing to the right. Then I finally just said 'buying full guthans 9.5' and got a legit trade.

Back when I bought my set they were at 8.5-8.7. Even when buying it at the "real" value I still have to endure the 6 trade requests from all scammers before I finally get a legit seller.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Lmao, i actually found a pair of white mystic gloves next to the shilo village slayer master. No one was around, and why would someone drop them?

Anyway, phr33 gloves for me :thumbsup:

sir%20hitz.gif

Received guthans warspear from chest on 13/01/07

"It's five past rune."