1405 f2p total, 96 magic, 87 smith

Welcome to mai Blog!

[hide=Latest Accomplishment(s)]

96mageuf8.png

140zb5.png

24th person to get it :$

[/hide]

[hide=History]

I started runescape on about April of 2005, I did not get the rubber chicken :(. During my first days of Runescape, I thought I was one of the best players ever, because I thought getting 99 on a stat was easy. During my first day of runescape, I trained on goblins and got 10 attack on the first day, and had a grand total of 300gp. I collected iron daggers and bronze sqs and sold the items to the general shop for money(tons of it too :P ). I am pretty sure my first account was killyoumandu. Well anyways, I only trained attack for combat because I did not know how to train the other stats. I was wondering how people could hit so high(like 2+s) Yah, my friend introduced me to the game and told me to hit higher, I need to train strength. He told me to put the fighting style on agressive. I started another account soon after because I died on killyoumandu several times. I died the first time when some noob attacked me (the npc, women :P) . I thought I got killed by another player. For the first days of runescape, I did not know how to talk. Later after, I died on purpose to see what happens, I found out I loose all my items but 3 items.There was a lot of people saying "newb". At school I learned it meant "new player". I thought making another account after I died several times...That account was named"youhave1236" yah im random lolz. I came out of tutorial island, planning on not dying. I found out about the desert gate, I payed them 10 gp to get in, and thought to myself"what a rip off". The first time I was in the desert, i got lost, and found myself in the scorpian pit, i attacked one and died after, I did now know i could run away from battle lolz....I was like"oh no" I did not log on to that account for a while, thinking I lost the steel med helm that I found on the group. ( I thought the steel med was very good) I went to the scimitar shop, and saw a whole lot of scimitars. I wanted the smith scimitar, and decided to save up for it. It was quite expensive for me at that time. I tried saving up for it ...and soon enough(maybe day week after) i was hitting 2s. Soon after, a new goal stuck me, 99 smithing. I would mine the tin and coper ores in varrock, smelt in lumby furnace, and sell the bars for 3 gp ea in the general shop. I sold a lot of things in the general shop , like runes and such items. Soon after, I found out where to buy hammers, I decided to start smithing my bronze bars. I really wanted to make bronze scimitars because I thought scimitars were the best weapon in the game(I thought bronze, mith, steel scimitars were all the same). Soon enough I learned how to smith(i use to use hammer with anvil lolz) I later on sold the items I smithed in the general shop for lots of money.. There were a lot of events in between, but I do remember my friend giving me items...and that was my turning point of runescape.

My friend gave me a lot of items(ir friend) He gave me addy chain, 2h, and addy(g) helm. I sold all my items, and my friend said"soon you will be able to afford a rune scimitar" Soon after, I bought my first scimitar. I ment to buy a rune battle axe froma person, but he switched to rune scimitar(no it was not a scam) Ok, this is what happened during the trade...I already put up the money and some items, then he said 'NO'(battle axe was in trade window) I added in more items, looking at my inventory, then he put in a rune scimitar, i accepted without knowing, I found out after, and beged for money back, no it did not work, I found out that I should pay attention to the trade screen more...after that trade. It was really a great lesson. My friend got pissed off at me though lolz. I forgot the events that hapened in between, but I finished dragon slayer at about 60 combat. I got rull rune soon, aand started training...I trained mainly combat. I fished at karajama, cooked there, and ran to crandor dongen skeles, to train on them. Later on, during the summer, i hit about 100 combat, and pked with ni, i did not know about nh clans or anything, so dont blame me..I wore rune into the woild, thinking our team was indestrucatble...I thought wrong lolz, i lost my rune and i was sad from losing it. My friend smithed me a steel set, and I trained with it. During the same day. I met a great friend, rmoss180when training on moss giants. We became friends right after. Very soon I got 114 combat during my first half year(a little more) of runescape...I got that at about december...After maxing out melee, I decided to get some combat levels and got my prayer up to 74, just enough for 123 combat. I had meet a lot of friends when training, and as well as other f2pers. saw lordjake3 once and thought"hes a noob, level 95 noob, thinks hes all good at skilling and stuff?, well i got combat muhahahaha", well not really, but I was impressed at his non combat stats. I was also impressed at cookkie61's stats. At that time. he was level 100(this happened during the summer), I was level 102. I really wanted to catch up to him, so I trained like crazy... Well anyways, back to me being 123. I was seriously a combat noob when I was 122ish combat, my total stank, I think I was 1050 total at 122 combat. I started skilling after getting 123 combat, my favorite combat level....and soon enough(like 6 months after)I reached over 1341 total. On my 3rd year of runescape, I decided to quit runescape for good, but I came back about 9-10 months later, when Clan wars was introduced.....that that pretty much leads to where I am now :)

[/hide]

[hide=I Am Back?]

Yep, I am back....after taking a break from RuneScape for nine months. As a result of taking a break, My f2p rank dropped 19 ranks down (19 to about 38)>_<...I am going to get them ranks back soon ^_^.

[/hide]

[hide=My RS Personality]

Yes I have a different personality in RS then irl. It is first impression here. I would gladly add anyone but, if you don't say "hi" or anything(with out me having to say hi), chances are that I will delete you, and yah, I always say usually say hi to all my frinds when I log on and say bye when I log off

[/hide]

[hide=Beginning Stats( Stats as of January 20)]

rsstatpl1.png

[/hide]

[hide=Stats I am aiming for(Goals) ]

80+ runecrafting

99 magic

99 crafting

99 mining

93 smithing

80 prayer

[/hide]

[hide=99 stats(with screenshots)]

99fishoopl6.png

99wcdh5.png

99fmmm1.png

harhar99hpqe6.png

[/hide]

[hide=Blog]

Mar 01, 2008 :85 smith+95 Magic+1400 Total

Feb 15, 2008 : 83 Smith

Feb 14, 2008 : 94 Magic

Feb 08 - 13, 2008 : 93 magic+79smith, 80 smith, 81 smith, 82 smith

Feb 09, 2008 : 92 magic+72 runecraft+79 smith

Feb 08, 2008 : 91 Magic

Feb 07, 2008 : 92 Crafting

Feb 06, 2008 : No level ups

Feb 05, 2008 : No level ups

Feb 04, 2008 : 98 Cooking

Feb 03, 2008 : 90 Magic+91 Crafting

Feb 02, 2008 : 71 Runecrafting

Feb 01, 2008 : No level ups

Jan 31, 2008 : 90 Crafting

Jan 30, 2008 : No level ups

Jan 29, 2008 : 89 Magic

Jan 28, 2008 : 88 Magic

Jan 27, 2008 : 89 Crafting

Jan 26, 2008 : 88 Crafting

Jan 25, 2008 : 87 Magic

Jan 24, 2008 : 97 Cooking

Jan 23, 2008 : 86 Crafting

Jan 22, 2008 : 86 Magic

Jan 21, 2008 : 78 Smithing

Jan 20, 2008 : No level ups

Jan 19, 2008 : 96 Cooking

[/hide]

[hide=Old Stats ]

86 Craft

91 ranged

95 fishing

76 smithing

94 fishing

93 fishing

70 runecrafting

94 Cooking

stats 1/27/07

75 Smithing

74 smithing

73 Smithing

83 Crafting

1337 total

68 Runecraft

82 Magic

98 woodcuting

200 rank on firemaking

92 Cooking

99 firemaking

67 runecrafting

200 rank for firemaking

92 Cooking

99 Firemaking

98 woodcuting

91 fishing

110 M exp

98 Firemaking

97 Woodcutting

96 woodcutting

86 mining

81 magic

81 crafting

91 cooking

95 woodcuting

95 firemaking

94 firemaking

93 firemaking

"100" attack

90 Mill total exp

92 firemaking

93 woodcuting

90 firemaking

85 mining

85 fishing

86 fishing

90 woodcuting

82 mining

88 firemaking

90 cooking

84 fishing

83 fishing

87 firemaking

82 fishing

89 cooking

80 crafting

78 magic

88 cooking

81 fishing

70 smithing

78 fishing

87 cooking

79 fishing

80 fishing

81 mining

80 mining

77 crafting

68 smithing

78 crafting

79 crafting

79 mining

77 fishing

76 crafting

76 fishing

75 crafting

72 crafting

77 mining

65 prayer

122 combat ftw

70 crafting

68 crafting

66 crafting

1200 total

85 ranged

86 woodcut

84 ranged

61 prayer

82 ranged

75 magic

81 ranged

79 ranged

80 ranged

78 ranged

74 magic

76 ranged

77 ranged

75 ranged

74 ranged

73 ranged

66 ranged

64 ranged

63 ranged

97 Def

[/hide]

mudkipxx3.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're top f2p list.. it only shows a certain clan i presume.. cause in some stats I would be in there somewhere, but I'm nowhere. I'm 100% f2p too. Good luck on 1380 total, itll be one heck of an achievement :).

Hmmm it only shows the stats of people who are in the list because of thier total level soz :boohoo:

mudkipxx3.png

Lmao... nice autograph :shock: . Anyways, I've been on my newbie main (I quit my 82 cb main cuz it was too unbalenced), And Ive gained like 150 total level in 3 days. I know, it seems noobie... but anyways, nice stats!! bank pic please, I can't seem to find one :shock: .

PNEUMONULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

is the longest word that is not a chemical compound.

iconatorf3f513411add153ln9.gif

Awsome stats. :shock:

And hey, good luck on your goals. :thumbsup:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Very nice , BUT THE 98 WC IS BURNING MY EYES!! :)

You should get it 99 to make it fit in the right row . Good job and good luck ;)! Peace out , F2P brother :)!

A combat 90 F2P skiller !! F2P 4 life!!

PK-ers are so Anti-Pixel !!