@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

I liek teh idea

But why is it above ground in teh ocean yet joined onto keldagrim - a city deep underground.

That part of it is about as logical as having a bird in teh underwater morge place

Well... there's a river flowing through the place, so it's not that illogical. Besides, it could be deep underground inside of a mountain lol.

The existence of trees and fact flooring turns from stone/dirt into sand says otherwise.

Plus even if that could happen vital floor is keldagrim is in the icey mountain regions

Thoose trees and ground types wouldn't exsist that far north

PLUS the eastern side of keldagrim would be facing towards wilderness, there is no coean there if u look at world map.

I like the whole idea the keldagrim thing just seems obsurd.

Perhaps guild building inside the city itself, bwith its own private cart track tht leads to a hidden forest in mountainy areas dwarves found.

There you get no outdoor/indoor issues and still have the same features

Please see my post in this regard....(It's just up the previous page).

I'm glad this post is still active as it is interesting, exciting and well-informed (is the cheque in the post? :wink: )

However, I have carefully mapped out the location of Keldagrim and consequently have to point out one serious misgiving with the proposed location:

The key clue as to where Keldagrim lies is obtained from the ice troll cave north-west of the Ice Gate (as used in Troll Romance quest). From here you can 'see' through the rock to the south-west corner of Keldagrim. The cave entrance is at 11 degrees 56 minutes East

Keldagrim is approximately 122 RS squares east to west, which is roughly 3 minutes 54 seconds, so...

This places Keldagrim between: Trollweis Mountain in the east; Trollheim in the south; the Ice Path to the north; and the wilderness in the east (around the Forgotten Cemetery).

Therefore, and regrettably, I have to inform you that your proposed beach would be in the Wildy! Between the cemetery and the Chaos Alter.

All is not lost however. The RS map has a blanked-out area north of Ice Path just waiting for an update. Keldagrim River flows from beneath the tarn north of the Troll Stronghold (a lake with no obvious outfall - therefore feeding an underground stream?) and exits Keldagrim flowing northwards, towards the sea.

So may I suggest that the guild be placed a short boat ride north along the river instead?

Maybe we can have Ice Dragons?

I think that I show here that the beach (and therefore: The Guild) could be on northern coast.

And the question of flora? - Well the micro-climate could be explained by heat from magma chamber or volcanic vents - thereby allowing exotic trees etc.

Blecca.png

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true or the dwarves could of made some mechanical greenhouse structure

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The fauna is tropical due to my limited graphical skills rather than by actual intention.

I might get around to changing it to a colder environment.

In the meantime, now that most of the guild concepts have reached a nice refined level, I'm going to try my hand at developing in-game graphics :)

Harrington.gif

I like the dragons, you should just stick with the violet and gold, but change the violet's name to crystal, but leave appearence the same. The crystal (Formerly violet) drops a magic crystal (Or whatever it's called) 1 in every 200-400 drops and maybe something else instead of 100 gold ores. And the dragon hide is called crystal dragonhide for level 90's with a much heavier magic defence (Maybe even a high magic attack bonus too). And how does a tree ent drop marble bricks? Maybe make marble golems in the limestone quarry.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Don't you think the construction level requirement is a bit....harsh? I mean it cost me about 1M to get to 49 construction and now I'm 51 after adjusting my house. I am ranked about 69,000. Talk about money sink. :ohnoes:. I think the level requirement should be around 55, so it's between there, but it will still take a high amount of money to achieve. Also, the yellow dragonhide? I would really stick to my black even though there is better bonuses. :ohnoes: . And wouldn't that mean they would have to update Karil's to be better than the Dhide? Other than that, great idea I 100% (more like 95%) support! :thumbsup:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Don't you think the construction level requirement is a bit....harsh? I mean it cost me about 1M to get to 49 construction and now I'm 51 after adjusting my house. I am ranked about 69,000. Talk about money sink. :ohnoes:. I think the level requirement should be around 55, so it's between there, but it will still take a high amount of money to achieve. Also, the yellow dragonhide? I would really stick to my black even though there is better bonuses. :ohnoes: . And wouldn't that mean they would have to update Karil's to be better than the Dhide? Other than that, great idea I 100% (more like 95%) support! :thumbsup:

As was discussed a few pages back, most agree that the level is fair considering how many great things there are to enjoy in the guild. Thanks.

Harrington.gif

I totally support. I'm hooked on construction, nearly level 70.

With the estate agent, how about if he/she offers *special* housing locations or decor for guild members?

Hmm, like that one... definately consider it.

Harrington.gif

Hmm sounds a good idea, here's the change i would do:

Having dragons like that in a normal place isn't very good , jagex wouldn't like it. Why not have a dungeon that is made of wood with tunnels where the dragons are at? Maybe in the walls of the dungeons have some items of construction skill? Maybe broken ones in floor too?

I support :D

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

This is a great idea, I fully support, although I think the construction guild should be somewhere else. Maybe near Ardougne or Catherby?

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

I just got this ideas

Make one of the new monsters drop "Amber Seeds"(name open to debate).If you have a high enough farming(yes, you heard me) and construction you could grow these. But instead of being a tree, they would grow themeselves into furniture. What they grew into would be random, and the only patch is in the construction guild. You would need a saw and hammer to flat pack them to put in your house. Also for things like beds , you would need to make the sheets, they arent grown

Tell me what you think of my idea!!!!!

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

i made a little change to the sawmill thing since i still think the levels are off(you need lvl 50 con to make planks in a place witch need 60 con to enter... :-w)

unavngivet1fz3.png

please do pm me if you want to talk about anything, and i would be glad to help with anything ::'

(pm 'Alex rn')

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

i made a little change to the sawmill thing since i still think the levels are off(you need lvl 50 con to make planks in a place witch need 60 con to enter... :-w)

unavngivet1fz3.png

please do pm me if you want to talk about anything, and i would be glad to help with anything ::'

(pm 'Alex rn')

Thanks for that Ryuuka... will update :)

Harrington.gif

yay i got credit ::'

ill got an other idea but i am still working on it so ill post it when i think it's ready

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009