@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the skills that need a guild have been made already except for construction so i support. mining guild exists. crafting guild exists. woodcutting guild is everywhere! fletching guild is irrelevant since putting trees flax and looms in makes it a woodcutting guild with a crafting variant. i think others have been named also, but this is truly the one that deserves a guild!

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

The wood guy is level 100 and the dragons are level 234 yet the wood guy drops marble blocks while the dragons only drop gold leaf. I think this needs to be altered. Also I think the guild lacks oh what do you call it? Oh yes Substance. It needs more to it, like something that can make you telly between the house portal redesign your house style while in your house or maybe a workbench that can flatpack more things (thrones globes and combat rings anyone) some new furniture or whatever but it just needs more unique features to it. Also if you make the yellow and gold dragonhides better than black most people who will be in the guild won't be using it for construction.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

all of the skills that need a guild have been made already except for construction so i support. mining guild exists. crafting guild exists. woodcutting guild is everywhere! fletching guild is irrelevant since putting trees flax and looms in makes it a woodcutting guild with a crafting variant. i think others have been named also, but this is truly the one that deserves a guild!

What about theft? Us high level thieves can't use adrounage all the time.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Hey Harrington,

As it is such an attractive place; well constructed; with a thriving marketplace, a bank and now with the commuter link to Keldagrim, have you considered Dorgesh-kaan as an alternative location?

(If you are not excited by this thought then please re-read my earlier comments regarding the location within Keldagrim - coastline, the Wildy and all that - do you agree and if so, then how about a graphical update?)

Keep up the good work!

Blecca.png

Hey Harrington,

As it is such an attractive place; well constructed; with a thriving marketplace, a bank and now with the commuter link to Keldagrim, have you considered Dorgesh-kaan as an alternative location?

(If you are not excited by this thought then please re-read my earlier comments regarding the location within Keldagrim - coastline, the Wildy and all that - do you agree and if so, then how about a graphical update?)

Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I'll look into that thanks. I've not done those quests yet so I'm not familiar with the areas. Once I am, I'll consider your suggestion further thanks.

Harrington.gif

Harrington wrote:

The most annoying thing about guilds is that they give you little advantage over other common non-guild locations. I want to create something that's truely wonderful and worthwhile but at the same time, won't unbalance the game.

I disagree. The mining guild gives you a huge advantage on mining coal. The cooks guild gives you an advantage because there are ranges, respawns, a sink, and a windmill in the same place. The crafting guild gives you an advantage because there are respawns, potters wheels, a spinning wheel, a pottery oven, a tanner, a cowpatch, and mining in the same place. In the fishing guild has respawns, a fishing store, fishing spots, a range and a bank in the same place. Also, the warriors guild is the only place to get defenders. The construction guild would give you an advantage, but it wouldn't be the only guild with an advantage to other training spots in the same place.

Also, what is the point of the dragons and tree ents in the construction guild?

Other than that I think it's a great idea and I support it :thumbsup:

GREAT SUGGESTION! i mean come on! a construction guild! im only like 57-ish con and im not a HUGE fan of it as 2 get the cape, but i like it :) i just have 2 add these:

Location- y is it in Keligrim? i know that the dwarfs are all in to making stuff, but isnt it more like ores and bars? its a good place... but i stil dont know y it would b there...? maby like near the tower of life or something... since you build it ur self-practily-

Dragons- the dragons are a great idea. but the drops are WAY too high. i mean the KQ dosent drop THAT good of stuff, and these dont beat her. im just saying, maby a little less than ALL of those 4 drops... ALOT of rune items, too good of dragon items. you dont wat them 2 be swarmed all of the time, even if it would b mostly high lvl players. and y is the head mount look like a heart :?: :?: :?:

and since these dragon are more for construction... maby look more idk... mechanical? or force not b a robot or something, but still, like when they die... explode? im just saying cuz they r in with the Con. Guild.

and this is a GREAT idea, but i just seem to argure with everything :oops: and especially since RS is some-what life like, i seem 2 argure it fit together in the update.

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

Good, but, if white wolf mountain is to the left, how can the con guild be near water?

I think you need to rethink the location/area around the guild.

Keldagrim isn't to the right of white wolf mountain its somewhere completely different....the rail network from falador doesnt mean its north of falador does it :?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the entry should be dropped down to lvl 50. And there should be a sandpit in there, to back up the seaweed. Was there iron in there? I couldn't see...

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P

• 2 weeks later...