>>> Max Hit With New Keris Dagger? <<<

tugrul88

I created this thread to find out what the max hit with the Keris Dagger spec is.

Please post your max hit, your strength level, your strength bonus, what you were fighting, and whether you used Prayer and Potions.

Pics would be great :D

Tugrul88 ---> Perm Banned because Jagex can't distinguish the difference between Trust-trading and RW trading.

l_3_v_3_l_3.gif

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just maxed 28. 85 str, 62 str bonus and no prayer or pots.

31 with ultimate strength prayer on.

Also, can u hit more on higher lvl kalphites?

well its easier to hit more since they have more hp, but theres no additional bonus on higher ones

larsie538.png

I hit a 38 on a kalphite soldier, no pots. Would of been higher I think except he ran out of hp :P I also seem to hit much better when not wearing a shield.

The higher hp the creature has the more potential for damage there is so yes I would say you can hit harder on a higher lvl kalphite, curious to see the damage done to the queen. :P

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

I did a few 48's without special... Once i did special when monster had 10 hp and other spec was like 30 or 40, didnt notice :| Its seems to be accurate on those monsters... 3*48=144 :) maybe more... Thats with black mask and had max str bonus possible

I did a few 48's without special... Once i did special when monster had 10 hp and other spec was like 30 or 40, didnt notice :| Its seems to be accurate on those monsters... 3*48=144 :) maybe more... Thats with black mask and had max str bonus possible

i dont think it will be 3x the max hit...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

i dont think it will be 3x the max hit...

Found on kb: "The Keris is a weapon designed to be used against kalphites and the dastardly followers of Scabaras; as such, it may inflict up to three times more damage when used against them."

I think without those specials it still has powers like salve ammy for undeads... Because on noraml monsters i can do just 37's, didnt test tbh :| and on kalphites 48's, almost so thats about 30% more... Maybe it gives 30% to attack and str? Because its very accurate too...

Yeah doubt it, you'd be hitting about 40 too.

i only hit 38s on guardians without black mask this time my friend loaned me his yesterday...

That's wierd :s I was hitting 40s, though my Strength bonus was at +70 I think. Yours must have been lower, otherwise you'd be hitting 40+

Tugrul88 ---> Perm Banned because Jagex can't distinguish the difference between Trust-trading and RW trading.

l_3_v_3_l_3.gif