Shrimp Love 4 free ;-) RL>RS. Won't be getting on for awhile

Issues in life, won't be getting on for a week or more.

I don't give out stuff like 10k lobsters or 1k iron ore, if you guys were wondering ._. I actually help people who need help, so err.... STOP ASKING FOR STUFF :twisted:

The main point of this blog is to help RuneScape get out of it's depression of scamming, hacking, and... well... Oppressivenessism (Not a word XD)

Sixtythree out of fivehundred helped

Currently~

Can't get on today, tomorrow, and I might be able to get on sunday. Overnight jazz trip.

I am trying to help 500 people, with anything. So far, I have had privite goals of helping 100, 200, 300, and 400 people, all achieved. I mainly help nonmembers, by helping them get money and such. I figure if one out of the fivehundred people I help helps another person, and if that person helps another person... well RuneScape community would be better.

Side note- I do not play every day. This won't be the most active of blogs >,< <,< >,>

Saturday, January 14, 2007

-------

Just started the blog and finished my goal of 400 people helped.

Today I helped an awesome person, Sinful123. I'm telling you, this kid is going to be number one some day. In two hours of playing he got to level 40 combat. He loves the game, and read the knowledge base twice before starting. I'm telling you, this kid will go places.

Oh, and I owned a drop trader for some cash XD

-------

Sunday, January 15. 2007

---------

Today I got barely any playing time in, I played a bit in the morning. I managed to help two people, much less then other days. If I recall correctly, I helped this one person merchant by giving him 1k iron ore (I was feeling nice XP) And he Pmed me when I got on tonight telling me he made a couple mil. Then he added me to his ignore list and said there was no way he was sharing. Ah well. The other person I helped didn't know any good spots to mine, so I showed her some spots. I told her what are good ways to get money from mining >,<.

---------

Wendstadayzissle

Got on at about 5 this morning and helped 18 people, nothing new.

XD XD XD XD

-------------

Thersdai, january 18th

----------

Letssee... Dusty pointed out that I helped him XD. Got on this morning helped about 5 people, took about an hour. This one guy asked for.... 4k so he has an even two million :XD:

-------

Mundai, january 22nd

----------

Helped 13 people, took about 2 and a half hours. Had to help on some quests =S I don't like quests. Anyways, died by lagging while helping this guy with some quest. The kid took all my rune then taunted me XD

It's just some rune, kid.

Satredey, january 27th

-----

Helped 23 people, I are ownage. Most of them needed help on places to train their skills, and the rest I helped on quests 8-)

Random pictures:

Kay, ph3@r me drop traders. Found this on the ground when I was walking around =P

1bi6.png

hahahafunyconvgy6.png

Me am the bulgarian boxing champion!

Cool people I've met in my journey~

Sinful123- A great guy who is really nice. He loves the game, and I gave him at least 300k in stuff to help him start off.

Bakkus- Just started playing this game after a 3 year break. He is level 100ish, and really nice. I didn't really "Help him" I just re-introduced him into the game.

reaper90987

He's cool, he just started again. I think he's going to quit because he says that there is too much scamming and h@><0rZ

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like one of those Pay It Forward goals ::' . I met a guy like this at the Rock Crabs before. He was a real nice guy.

Good luck on your goal!

Helping people FTW. \'

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Err... I'm fishing 10k monkfish for Gene x7 right now so she can get some cooking levels before she becomes f2p (going horribly). Seeing from your blog, I don't really think you are in need XD

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

Very neat. :D

I really do hope this helps the community...

P.S. That drop trader is probably crying in his room while his mommy tries to bring him a cheese sandwich to comfort his malnourished body to get over that major setback. I know that's what'd be happening to me lol.