Slayer Masters---Evil (Funny)

blue_star67

Hey all

Today while I was killing elves for slayer a thought occured to me...

"Why do the slayer masters tell us humans to go and slaughter 150+ of a rare, limited and fragile race to earn a few xp? I mean, it's alright to be told "Now go and kill 200 monsters that have spawned from the abyss" because they haven't been on the brink of extinction"

It is the equivalent of a G. Bush encouraging hunters to go and hunt down the bald headed eagle.

So, in short, I think that slayer masters are evil because they encourage the killing of one of the most fragile races in runescape

Sincerely

~Blue

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

The links in his siggie are indeed keylogged, so you might wanna scan your computer if you clicked them (i got 2 tracking cookies after I clicked them)

Reiskade.png

~Council of Northern Gods~

i also got a tracking cookie wen i scanned.... naughty naughty!!..

:evil:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

your links in ya sig say they are keylogged :-$ :shame: :-w

err..they do? when i check for properties, they just lead to a forum topic...

On Topic: Simply put, elves are not a fragile species, and they respawn in minutes, eagles take around a year :uhh:

everything respawns lol what does it matter :XD:

Rofl my woffle.

I think you are thinking about this waaaaaaaay to hard.

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Wow.. Scary links in people's sigs.

On topic, who really does care? The population is made up of a cold and ruthless comunity. Like they care, but us, yes if there was a slow respawn rate lets say 1 year then we would conserve the race, but we can not control one's action.

lol, imagine jagex releasing endangered species that are like, level 2 but drop hides which you can sell to some sort of npc for a ridiculously high price but if you kill one level 200+ policemen chase you around for like, the next month and you have to hide, and once all of those monsters have been killed, there's no more :shock: or you could help the police by ratting out the poachers

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

lol, imagine jagex releasing endangered species that are like, level 2 but drop hides which you can sell to some sort of npc for a ridiculously high price but if you kill one level 200+ policemen chase you around for like, the next month and you have to hide, and once all of those monsters have been killed, there's no more :shock: or you could help the police by ratting out the poachers

Lol, I'm not gonna lie, that'd be interesting :twisted:

Ooh.. hunter combined with animal care. You can hunt the animals but they will not respawn fast, so you have to help them breed. All animals will be personal (so other people wont see them, at least wont be able to do something with them - like cristmas events and other)

what do you mean by helping animals breed :uhh: :-#

Drizzy_Jade.png