Now That SwiftSwitch Has Been Changed....

tomdavies90

Honestly, You people that are against SS are coming up with the SAME REASONS Just rephrased to sound "Smarter" or "better". And We're sick of it. Hehe.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never used any 3rd party things incase there were keyloggers, I don't know why there was such a huge protest about it earlier, I mean, you can add worlds to "my favourites" who needs a world switcher? and hiscores? just open up a new window.. seriously.. lazy ppl :shame: anyways I don't know why it became suddenly illegal.. it was strange in my opinion.. people will use it at their own risk, so they shouldn't have even had a huge fuss over it anyway. Also they advertise 3rd party things in their sponsored adverts themselves, which I find extremely ironic because they're telling us all not to be bad, when they, infact are advertising them.. I have no respect for JAGEX anymore for that, and also for the reason there was completely inappropriate adverts in RS that they said were not inappropriate.. how is a half-"you know what" woman on an advert not inappropriate? :roll: I mean, cmon JAGEX, children also play this game...

2vuhgcn.png

I never used any 3rd party things incase there were keyloggers, I don't know why there was such a huge protest about it earlier, I mean, you can add worlds to "my favourites" who needs a world switcher? and hiscores? just open up a new window.. seriously.. lazy ppl :shame: anyways I don't know why it became suddenly illegal.. it was strange in my opinion.. people will use it at their own risk, so they shouldn't have even had a huge fuss over it anyway. Also they advertise 3rd party things in their sponsored adverts themselves, which I find extremely ironic because they're telling us all not to be bad, when they, infact are advertising them.. I have no respect for JAGEX anymore for that, and also for the reason there was completely inappropriate adverts in RS that they said were not inappropriate.. how is a half-"you know what" woman on an advert not inappropriate? :roll: I mean, cmon JAGEX, children also play this game...

Lots of people use skill calculators. Isn't that lazy as well? Why don't you go and try to manually calculate the amount of experience you need by paper? You like doing that?!

If the skill calculators were embedded into the browser, is that too convienient? What is too convienient?