(1922) Dea Dea Skillin - 98 fletch, bandos tassets + boots@@

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you said you were going to stop luring people. That aint right. One more lure and you too are off my friend's list. Now shape up, go for that 99 and give me that whip you said you were going to give me.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I thought you said you were going to stop luring people. That aint right. One more lure and you too are off my friend's list. Now shape up, go for that 99 and give me that whip you said you were going to give me.

tubby was kidding mirr mirr~! :(

gif3637smallxx3.gif4skillsrm7.png

Whip PKs: 11

Dragon Drops: 9 - Whip Drops: 20

Why is every1 complaining that you lure? not like if you are killing any1 :XD: if they were stupid enough to walk past those abbys and just get owned well is not his falt.... and hey gratz on 97 att phr33 whips pl0x <3:

as long as you dont lure me i <3: you

lawl

peace

~Gorillabones~

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

You suck. Get a grip on your life if you enjoy benefitting from the losses of other players who have done nothing wrongful to you.

Pitiful. I hope you fail.

i need a grip on life because i dont care about noobs feelings...makes sense O:) the way i see it is i have enuff of a life to think that having to be nice to noobs all the time ON A GAME..is pointless besides if i were to die with full zammy in front of them..u can guess whether id get that back or not :roll:

rl > rs

and ty for support i wont fail <3:

You suck. Get a grip on your life if you enjoy benefitting from the losses of other players who have done nothing wrongful to you.

Pitiful. I hope you fail.

i need a grip on life because i dont care about noobs feelings...makes sense O:) the way i see it is i have enuff of a life to think that having to be nice to noobs all the time ON A GAME..is pointless besides if i were to die with full zammy in front of them..u can guess whether id get that back or not :roll:

rl > rs

and ty for support i wont fail <3:

So you're justification of senselessness is that you wouldn't receive the respect you (don't) deserve if the 'noob' was in your position. I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna be a complete jerk to everyone around me, because I somehow know that no one is willing to be nice to me back. Moron. :roll:

good luck with ur goal ddr i support j00! <3:

and btw as was said earlier by me -

"thanks dalcyte for the first constructive criticism against my luring....i do plan to stop soon and ill let u know that i only kill people who come to me and annoy me...i dont camp at canifis and wait for people with nice stuff..just people who are annoying and deserve to be shot anyways imo :roll: "

im not being mean to everyone...only annoying people which idc about ::'