Blackmarks

Im_A_Stupif_Noob

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero. Which is odd, because whenever I do or say something remotely disagreeable someone always says: "R3p0rt3d n00b!"

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

how did you manage not to get billed??

I used to pay by phone, were they basically count the membership as a toll call. On the phone bill it never came up, and a month or two later I got banned for negative member credit. Not that it was a lot to pay off, I just never got around to paying it

bankad8.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I have 1 :oops: back from when I started playing about 2 years ago.

Zero...

I don't understand why don't you people just don't break em like me?

Agreed, it isn't hard to play a game without using profanity or breaking rules.

It sometimes is hard if you start playing the game as an immature little brat as I did. Luckily I learned that saying bad words doesn't make you "cool."

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

zero :mrgreen: woot. i wanna b a PMod so breaking rules isnt best way 2 bcome 1... although those ppl from jagex r meanies <.< ive been more than a year playin RS and they sent the message 2 b mod.... 2 my gf! who has been playin less than me... that sucks <.<<.< can i say sucks here? :?: :?: :-X

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

zero :mrgreen: woot. i wanna b a PMod so breaking rules isnt best way 2 bcome 1... although those ppl from jagex r meanies <.< ive been more than a year playin RS and they sent the message 2 b mod.... 2 my gf! who has been playin less than me... that sucks <.<<.< can i say sucks here? :?: :?: :-X

Considering the way you type, I'm not very surprised they haven't asked you to be a mod yet.

OT: I don't have any black marks, no; quite frankly, I'm kinda surprised, because I tend to argue with people :oops:

2552DyWnY.png

I have one that I didn't do. About 6 months back somebody reported me for macroing (typing). I took a break for about a month right after that and when it came back it said I have an offense (can't appeal).

I just looked to see if it was still there and it says Legacy Punishment because it was committed before their new offense system.

I guess you can't type fast without people whining about you cheating. I was out buying someone in coal so I guess he got mad and reported me.

I have learned to but variations in what I type now.

Considering the way you type, I'm not very surprised they haven't asked you to be a mod yet.

OT: I don't have any black marks, no; quite frankly, I'm kinda surprised, because I tend to argue with people :oops:

lol, read my sig :-X

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

0 blackmarks..

Off topic-i saw this pic of a guy with 100 blackmarks :shock:

impossible, once you exceed 20 your automatically banned.

I've seen someone have 73.5 black marks. I may be able to show it to you.

He got most of it for breaking "Legality Issue" or something like that.

On my main: 7.5

2.5 for saying "I have a popularblog space" (Didn't actually say popularblog but you get the picture right?)

2.5 for another reason which I don't know why.

and 2.5 for Encourging others to break rules. Don't know what from tho...

On pure: .3

For saying "kitty" cat. (Kitty cat replaced by another word...)

You should of seen the guy I was talking too... Calling me a "kitty cat" and such over and over...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.