Little known facts about you

Ash6110

Guest AshKaYu
I have a big fat mouth that gets me into unnecessary trouble and arguments with people I do not know.

You're the stereotypical TOTer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm depressed.

My I.Q. is 145 at 13yrs old.

1.) That makes no sense

2.) IQ doesn't change with age, I don't know where people got this idea from

3.) Guaranteed 90% of the people who think they know there IQ, don't. If you haven't taken an official IQ test (a long timed written exam like the Raven, followed by an oral exam done by a licensed psycologist) then you can't trust any "IQ test" be it one done in school or, LOL, the internet ones. My brother took an official 2 1/2 test and was given "in the middle of the one hundred teens". The next month he took the online one you always see and was given a 139. I then proceeded to go through the thing and click all "C's". I was given a 132.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Like Ash6110m, I absolutely love to sail (I grew up on the very northern east coast)

I play Lacrosse, Middie (That is like the midfield in soccer I suppose)

I am a bit of a perfectionist, (Trying to get out of that habit a bit)

For some reason, I look good in a photo that is black and white (One of my favorites is me wearing a santa hat)

I have four cats, names are Moonshadow, Angel, Einstein and Diosa. (Diosa means Goddess in Spanish, and yes, I did name my screen name after my cat. All the cats were born in my house.)

I took one IQ test and got a thirty-seven (I took that at 4 o'clock in the morning I think) and took another different one and got a one hundred and thirty-one :shock:

I usually write out my numbers, not use the symbols for them Ex. I say thirty-seven instead of 37.

I like to post in complete sentences and use correct spelling and grammar.

I teach myself most of the things I know. I am attempting to teach myself to use Photoshop.

I am new to tip.it. (as you can tell from my post count)

I tend to use parentheses a lot. (lets hope I spelled that one right)

One of my greatest pet peeves is when people use chat speech, 1337 speech etc. Ex. u, pl0x, etc.

I think I will wrap this one up since I can't really think of any more.

tfssig.png

I'm depressed.

1.) That makes no sense

3.) Guaranteed 90% of the people who think they know there IQ, don't. If you haven't taken an official IQ test (a long timed written exam like the Raven, followed by an oral exam done by a licensed psycologist) then you can't trust any "IQ test" be it one done in school or, LOL, the internet ones. My brother took an official 2 1/2 test and was given "in the middle of the one hundred teens". The next month he took the online one you always see and was given a 139. I then proceeded to go through the thing and click all "C's". I was given a 132.

I can't remember if I took a real test (I may have, can't recall), but I'd bet mine and most others' here are pretty inaccurate :-$ , especially looking at those figures.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Meh no one really sees my personality on these forums as I can never be bothered to argue with anyone who disagrees with me. I generally put forward my point then let others argue, I don't believe to stand my ground on here and argue my opinion, you can take it or leave it. Mehh.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Meh no one really sees my personality on these forums as I can never be bothered to argue with anyone who disagrees with me. I generally put forward my point then let others argue, I don't believe to stand my ground on here and argue my opinion, you can take it or leave it. Mehh.

That's not true, you're wrong.

I'm a published poet.

I can make an 180 degree angle with my pinky and ring fingers on both hands.

I can whistle with my hands in 3 different ways.

I recieved the highest score on both a state math and english exam in my county.

I lead three different lives depending on who I'm interacting with.

I've had my foot run over twice, by my mother.

I've kissed four different girls but never been on a date.

kingkade712.png

-I LOVE sushi.

SUSHI!!! <3:<3:<3: I can't get enough of it... I love sushi so much.... though some people get put off when you tell them that it's normally made of rice, raw fish and seaweed... but still, it's FANTASTIC! :D

Got to go to a sushi bar again one time...

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

I'm depressed.

1.) That makes no sense

I can't remember if I took a real test (I may have, can't recall), but I'd bet mine and most others' here are pretty inaccurate :-$ , especially looking at those figures.

I got told that your IQ is your mental age compared with your physical age, so it can change, if your saying your IQ stays the same, what happens when someone suffers a serious blow to the head, pretty sure the IQ may drop a few points, if you study and learn more, pretty sure it can go up.

OT: Luring is sooo easy to avoid. That's what those nice signposts are for.

• I love myself.

I hate you!

I can not stand blood. ( I might faint.)

I go out everyday with my friends.

I work for $15955852158574525335845654524/whole life time!

I hate High Schools.

I am scared to go to High School.

I love girls. (speciallly hot once)(and they me :wink: )

I love Cricket.

I love Hockey.

I type for 60words/min.

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

-I LOVE sushi.

SUSHI!!! <3:<3:<3: I can't get enough of it... I love sushi so much.... though some people get put off when you tell them that it's normally made of rice, raw fish and seaweed... but still, it's FANTASTIC! :D

Got to go to a sushi bar again one time...

I go a lot now. Recently went on Friday.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

- My name Tyler

- Im 12 (13 in 20days) :x

- im 5"11

- Over weight (losing some)

- Im one of tallest person in my school (including teacher)

- Im canadian FTW =D> =D> =D>

- I love bagel :P And pudding :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- I dont fight back unless i get attack or a freind from a cheap shot

YOUR FACE

Had to put it ::'

working on it

- My name Tyler

- Im 12 (13 in 20days) :x

- im 5"11

- Over weight (losing some)

- Im one of tallest person in my school (including teacher)

- Im canadian FTW =D> =D> =D>

- I love bagel :P And pudding :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- I dont fight back unless i get attack or a freind from a cheap shot

YOUR FACE

Had to put it ::'

:shame: :shame: You shouldn't be playing runescape

OT: Luring is sooo easy to avoid. That's what those nice signposts are for.

One of my life long goals is to have cops try and catch me at the mall.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I got told that your IQ is your mental age compared with your physical age, so it can change, if your saying your IQ stays the same, what happens when someone suffers a serious blow to the head, pretty sure the IQ may drop a few points, if you study and learn more, pretty sure it can go up.
Yea, it scales - to some degree, on your age. Not by much - but age does affect it.

Yea, I own a 32 piece lock pick set, plug spinner, silicon spray, fiber optic cameras... pretty much all the stuff you see in 70's CIA movies.
Excellent. I got an 18 piece that I liberated from someone who couldn't use it :)

Heh heh, glad to see some other lock pickers. I got into it as a hobby when I was ten and it kept me mildly entertained. I don't see why people treat me like I'm evil or something, it's not like I break into houses.

I would put something like "most of the time" here, but it's lame when people do that.

Anyway,

-I'm not depressed

-I'm not emo

-I don't come to Tip.it to talk about my imaginary girlfriends

-I won't claim to have a IQ of 150

-I like alternative rock

-I LOVE my 64 Chevy Impala SS

-I won't pretend to be some macho guy who "won't hit unless you hit me first"

-I like animating in flash 8 and using Photoshop CS2

boogityboo04.png

rotalsnarT laciffO

Solving the confusion once and for all

I'm depressed.

1.) That makes no sense

IQ is mental age divided by physical age. True.

"if you study and learn more, it can go up". False. You can maybe raise it by 1-5% if you familiarize yourself with the type of questions, but nothing significant. The questions are designed to test the way your mind processes information, not your knowledge. This isn't at all like a standardized test.

matrixc_ex2.gif

And your IQ doesn't change significantly over time. Again 5% or so is expected but people don't go from having a 120 at age 13 to having a 150 at age 35. <.<

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

I'm depressed.

1.) That makes no sense

"if you study and learn more, it can go up". False. You can maybe raise it by 1-5% if you familiarize yourself with the type of questions, but nothing significant. The questions are designed to test the way your mind processes information, not your knowledge. This isn't at all like a standardized test.

matrixc_ex2.gif

And your IQ doesn't change significantly over time. Again 5% or so is expected but people don't go from having a 120 at age 13 to having a 150 at age 35. <.<

B

Nah, it's definately E. DEFINATELY.

:-$

- My name is Stefan

- I play guitar, and am as of 2 days ago the owner of a 1959 Gibson LP standard guitar <3:

- Jimmy page is my hero/idol/whatever you want to call it

- I design logos for a living :P

99 Slayer since August 2007.

I'm depressed.

1.) That makes no sense

matrixc_ex2.gif

It's easy...a big fat B

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???