Why Do You Play RuneScape?

muggiwhplar

Seriously, if you don't like all the survey threads, don't post in them. I find them interesting; that is, as long as the question being asked merits a response longer than one word.

Yeah, that's a good point, though all of the surveys I have seen aren't thought-provoking or prone to debate. Places to alch? What level you became a member? Worst moment in RuneScape? Bleh.

I'm siding with Muggi on this one. Unlike most other survey threads, this one will most likely spark a lively discussion about, as the title says, the different reasons why people play.

I hope you're ironic here too. I mean, this is just gonna be a thread on which all post there reason and there won't be any discussion at all. Just because there is no "wrong" reason for playing rs.

On topic: I just liket this game, but I can never why I like something. And tbh I really wonder why all those people play this

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

addicted.

Must...get...runescape....fix

<3:<3:<3:<3: wub

*gasp* See!! I thought it was just me, but its a conspiracy I tell ya!!

I think when we first log on..the music sends us subliminal messages to play runescape...play runescape.....and ever since then..we can't stop!! omg!!!! augh!!! lol

just kidding...but I am addicted as well.

Why...can't...I....stop??!!

:XD:

fantasy-19.gif

Easy.

It doesnt rob me away from my rl money as much as WoW.

It is suprisingly entertaining for an internet game.

The community on OoC boards is ownage, no scamming whatsoever.

I play Rs so I dont go and get "cool" friends, get addicted to smoking and losing my valuable teen years to kicking people. Crude example :)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I play runescape because I want to be able to kill people easily. Just imagining them screaming on the other side of the comp. makes me feel awsome :twisted:

omg, i love that factor, i honestly hope this is 1 of the kids who plays runescape http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwOv0xg31nk

Please.... Please say that that video is fake.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.