Why Do You Play RuneScape?

muggiwhplar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, That's pretty much the reason I use TIF

Oh, Wait...

But really, I play Runescape because it's so easy to Play once you learn the FEW things to do. It's basic, But yet Complicated enough to keep you coming back.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Its interesting that this topic was made by the person who always complains about survey threads exactly like this one...

And yes, I do understand that this thread is a joke, but its still the exact same thing.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I play for the relaxing factor. It let's me take my mind off of school and allows me to take a "mental break".

Runescape has been my mental break for 6 years now. Nothing can even compare to it. My own little escape, aside from my music.

Foooman.png

Seriously, if you don't like all the survey threads, don't post in them. I find them interesting; that is, as long as the question being asked merits a response longer than one word.

I play it because... well it's fun.

Seriously, if you don't like all the survey threads, don't post in them. I find them interesting; that is, as long as the question being asked merits a response longer than one word.

Over HALF the 1st Page of General P2P are SURVEYS.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I agree.. This is just useless spam... The kind of thing that turns people off of RuneScape.

Yeah, that's a good point, though all of the surveys I have seen aren't thought-provoking or prone to debate. Places to alch? What level you became a member? Worst moment in RuneScape? Bleh.

77yLQy8.png

I agree.. This is just useless spam... The kind of thing that turns people off of RuneScape.

Not really, I'm trying to make General P2P a more interesting forum. The majority of the topics here are crud now.

Besides, it's a "survey," remember? :wink: Surely if this was locked because it was "spam" then all of the other topics would too...?

77yLQy8.png

To be honest, I really don't play now.

But I used to play for the rush of getting a good drop or Barrows item, the rush of Dagganoth Kings, having some fun at Castle Wars.

Yeah, that's a good point, though all of the surveys I have seen aren't thought-provoking or prone to debate. Places to alch? What level you became a member? Worst moment in RuneScape? Bleh.

I'm siding with Muggi on this one. Unlike most other survey threads, this one will most likely spark a lively discussion about, as the title says, the different reasons why people play.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I find runescape is a relaxing game. Very easy to understand how to play, and i like the fact that it doesnt take like a month to max out everything.

Quite the contrary for me, I don't have much patience for the vague hints that are given in the quest journal :evil: .

jk, I play because RS lets me do anything (well, most anything) I feel like doing at the time, instead of following a set course and plot like other games. It's a lot like life in that regard....

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I find runescape is a relaxing game. Very easy to understand how to play, and i like the fact that it doesnt take like a month to max out everything.

Quite the contrary for me, I don't have much patience for the vague hints that are given in the quest journal :evil: .

jk, I play because RS lets me do anything (well, most anything) I feel like doing at the time, instead of following a set course and plot like other games. It's a lot like life in that regard....

Grand Theft GoonScape!

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me