Why do you hate Agility?

Defender2516

Agility isnt too bad.. it just gets a tad boring

never really had a goal for it though so have never really trained

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any skill gets boring over time, agility like you said just lacks challenge.

I wouldn't say it lacks challenge, but I'd say that going around a course does get kind of repetitive.

I do love the rewards of getting higher levels but the training is not always worth it.

i don't see the whole big fuss about agility... i personally think it is quite fun and useful. Also, there is more than one course, so when i train every once in awhile i switch up each course

(ps, going for 99 agility \' )

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Running around in circles is not my idea of having fun in RS.

I don't hate the skill but it is one of my least favorite skills to train.

The day I go for 99 agility, is the day I go crazy. Seriously I plan on

taking a RS break after I level that skill to 99. I can hear Cdub now

" Val, embrace agility" :lol:

queenvalerie.png

i dont hate it just never got round to training it seriously yet

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

It's very repetive like most skills, but you can't afk while doing it and it's exp is kind of slow per hour for looking at the scrren the entire time, and it can't be bought which is the reasons most people hate it

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I dont like running around in circles, and i didn't find the brimhaven course much better. The only reason i level agility is for quests. I think a method of training that doesn't involve an agility course would make it more popular. For instance, make something similar to gnomeball/skull ball that gives more xp. Maybe implement dodging attacks to add it to combat(uses special attack, it will block the damage you take if you succeed, double it if you fail.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

ugh...agility, one of my MANY long neglected skills, one in which I once said I would train when Hades froze over.....yet when I return from Iraq next month (woooooooooot) I intend to train slayer until its 99 (ugh) and I figured out that having 81 agility would assist that due to all the shortcuts, especially the one to the abbys. The thought of trainng it gives me the shudders *gag* so my plan is to go toape atoll and train it one hour a day, then off to slay, figure that way I can slowly raise it, without drooling on the keyboard.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Really the only time I get bored of agility is when I'm doing it alone. If there's one other person doing it, I'm not as tempted to think, "This is so boring no one else wants to do it either." The best advantage of agility to me is the shortcuts fersure.

And thanks to Wakka, I figured out how to minimize the browser just right to have a movie playing too. That'll definitely make time pass quicker. Thanks wakka. :mrgreen:

61784167.jpg

I love the cape, but I hate the skill. Partly because you can't stay at the agility course forever like all the other skills. You have to BANK for food.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't mind it, I guess it just gets a little frustrating sometimes. I mean, I'll do it if I have too (i.e: for Legends :P) but other than that, Agility isn't a skill which I favour.

I s'pose this is because it's sooo tedious, running around in circles again and again like somebody else said, can't remember who. Anyway, all people have their different opinions.