Where are you playing from?

slayernm613

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy the RS HTML to a zoomshare site...works wonders. :twisted:

yeah, try it to play at school. I used to google up runescape and take a link to the frame on the main page, which got around the block because the morons only blocked "runescape.com"

This is where they want I should sign?

Home on my own laptop, besides most friends used to play rs but slowly were all losing interest from the av' age population on it (retiring in 3 days anyway). besides that yr11 starts very soon, i need a good UAI in the end and the schools have high security for game websites ...nothing a little programming cant handle..

Popoto.~<3

I mean WoW is cool, but It steals your soul! (and money...) Runescape rules!!!!! :twisted:

ahh... the good old days, when 30 attack got you on the high-scores.......

An orthodox Jew and proud of it!

Copy the RS HTML to a zoomshare site...works wonders. :twisted:

yeah, try it to play at school. I used to google up runescape and take a link to the frame on the main page, which got around the block because the morons only blocked "runescape.com"

If I have the extra time, I might. All my free lessons are held in the library for the purpose of private study, with librarians patrolling across both floors. <.< Just like Dark_Aura mentioned, I'll also be taking a long 11-week break from RS. This is my HSC year, so I'll need no more distractions.

My home, I get laughed at if i played at school or a friends :-$
my friends dont even know i play lol

i try to not let my friends know, but some do like sxq power :P

if they knew i played, i'd have no friends basically

I don't understand why people are so secretive about playing RuneScape. If you're so ashamed of it, why do you play it?

I play from home, my own computer.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Home, family computer. Every now and then on my laptop, but i can't get around to buying a mouse and the censor pad is very frustrating.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

i like to play at home on my rommates computer or when i can go to the libery i do that to. i even met my gf at the libery i seen her playing and thats how me met. so it is true you can find love anywhere u have to lookfor it. so i guess runescape is a matchmaker to..lol

This Is Who I am And If You Dont Like It Then Your The One Missing Out!

I play own my own latop or my desktop, I'm far too paranoid to play on anyone else's computer(s). As for my friends, they tell me to stop playing RS and play CS.

although this doesnt really apply to anyone who's posted so far, what do you think would happen if Jagex wouldnt be a browser-based game but a game like WoW that takes 5gb of space (yup 5gb...)

5 gigs isn't that much for computers nowdays.

5 gb's isn't a lot at all... except when you have a ton of other things on your computer, oh by the way I heard Dell now offers a terabyte of memory on the XPS (Ooo... Who needs that kind of memory anyways...)

Home, family computer. Every now and then on my laptop, but i can't get around to buying a mouse and the censor pad is very frustrating.

Unless I'm mistaken these days you can buy a set with a mouse and keyboard for 20$. I've seen at a sale at circut city a wireless mouse for 10$ (just a lil FYI)

This is where they want I should sign?

My home, I get laughed at if i played at school or a friends :-$
my friends dont even know i play lol

i try to not let my friends know, but some do like sxq power :P

if they knew i played, i'd have no friends basically

my friends dont know i play either :-$

At home. My friends laugh at RS. If I'm with them and they start joking about RS I usually try to change the subject. "Oh, it's quite late already, I better start going now." Or then I ask them about WOW because they all play it. "Are you level 70 yet?" And then they start to talk about that again. Im so clever. ::'

Zuidaaja.gif