Trojann2 Vid Productions Presents: Into the Cave Mega\Rapid

Trojann2

DragonForce is amazing, can't wait to watch the vid :wink:

Maybe this will inspire me to try again?

Hopefully, Yea. Goodluck if you try it.

Comon!! Only 10 Downloads away from 100 on Filefront!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Yea I'm waiting for it to be posted on Youtube also so I can watch it. Its not that I don't trust Trojann, but downloading things from these sites has loaded viruses and other baddies onto my laptop before. Don't wanna risk it again.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

youtube pl0x? I don't want to download anything for fear of key loggers.. :ohnoes:
He's trustworthy. :|

Yes, trust the guy with "trojan" in his name... :D

Just kidding lol. Yea trojann's trustworthy, he's pretty infamous here too. Errr... I meant famous.

youtube pl0x? I don't want to download anything for fear of key loggers.. :ohnoes:

Just kidding lol. Yea trojann's trustworthy, he's pretty infamous here too. Errr... I meant famous.

:? I've seen tons of Rapidshare/Megaupload vids and havn't been keylogged.

I don't see how you people asking for "YouTube" can't read where I say "It WILL NOT go on YouTube". This is my personal opinion for some of the videos that I have seen on YouTube. If you're not gunna download the video. That's your fault. I uploaded it to Three sites so people could see the video. I am morally against YouTube for a reason which I don't want to explain. Besides the fact that your videos get totallyy distorted.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

:? I've seen tons of Rapidshare/Megaupload vids and havn't been keylogged.

I've downloaded a lot of videos and no keylogger for me :D ... although I can't say that for all the sites I've used to go to... :cry: Trojan's definitely trustworthy. Also, If it was keylogged, someone would have mentioned it already.

I don't see how you people asking for "YouTube" can't read where I say "It WILL NOT go on YouTube". This is my personal opinion for some of the videos that I have seen on YouTube. If you're not gunna download the video. That's your fault. I uploaded it to Three sites so people could see the video. I am morally against YouTube for a reason which I don't want to explain. Besides the fact that your videos get totallyy distorted.

YAY! I'm not the only one who hates youtube!