The Photo of the month! -May's Theme: Unity-

woopidoo2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, my tiger entry is for unmanipulated. dont have PS on this comp (not my computer) so unfortunately i cant make a manipulation, as much as i'd love to... bad time to have the animals category..its my favourite and i cant even make half decent entries. oh well, thats life..

It's still a nice picture :) I can't get over how large that tiger is! If only it were tame, it looks so cuddly! :XD: Best of luck.

Thanks tripsis for organizing this in the time i was gone.

I am back, ready to moderate again.

Welcome back, how did your exams go?

yes, my tiger entry is for unmanipulated. dont have PS on this comp (not my computer) so unfortunately i cant make a manipulation, as much as i'd love to... bad time to have the animals category..its my favourite and i cant even make half decent entries. oh well, thats life..

It's still a nice picture :) I can't get over how large that tiger is! If only it were tame, it looks so cuddly! :XD: Best of luck.

Thanks tripsis for organizing this in the time i was gone.

I am back, ready to moderate again.

Welcome back, how did your exams go?

I did nothing, and I have failed at every test! \'

Na, went pretty good. 8/11 tests went very good, Im happy thats over.

The sun is shining outside, so Im gonna search for some batteries and photograph again :)

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

siriussk1.jpg

My silly little cat Sirius. Ok, not little. Think he is 6kg. :XD:

Image taken with Nikon camera, forgot model. Fixed it up in the school's photo lab. :P

Err, think it will go in unmanipulated.

tararr6aem4.jpg

this is my mates dog called tara palmer

the one thing is trying to photo the dog is so hard if she knows she looks away so you have to sneak the photo which makes it so hard to get the right setting, focus etc

but this was the best out of about 25 photos before she ran away to hide

THATS A BETTER SIZE SORRY

actually, from memory, that was a sumatran tiger. took it at Steve Irwins Australia Zoo last year. First and last time I ever saw steve in person... but sumatrans are actually small tigers. its just from the angle, the tiger was higher than me, so teh angle was looking up. but yeah, is a beautiful tiger, even better in rl :P

edit: oh, and i just remembered.. the tigers are reasonably friendly towards people, but not tame.. no tiger can be tame.. but there were always about 4 handlers in with those tigers at one time; there were 2 bengals and three sumatrans, from memory.. or maybe it was 3 bengals, 2 sumatrans.. i cant remember...

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

can i vote now, by anychance? not going to be on for a while, and i really doubt my votes will change, theres two pictures there that i love so much...

if so, voted:

unmanipulated- demented hero "sleeping cat"

manipulated- demented hero "cat"

turtsigs2.jpeg

Probably IMPACT would do for font and I'd imagine about 2-3 inches would do.

2-3 Inches?

That's pretty big.

I'll get right on it.

I normally resize to small so it's actually quite wee, I think last month's entry had a two inch border or something like that :thumbsup:

Decided to give it a go...again, but this camera isn't the crappy one :). This is my good one.. Long story with this photo, I took a good one of my cat but it came out blurry, VERY blurry. So I decided to use this one instead.(May take a while to load)

scan0004ug7.png

Edit: Made smaller

Non-Manipulated

Yay, finally i got the internet on my own computer, after so many weeks!

first of all, is it possible that my current entry for non-manipulated can be changed slightly? the other one i used a pic that i had put on the internet before i even moved to uni, so the quality was poor. this is the same picture, unmaniplulated, if you could swap it to this slightly better quality version?

tigertigernv0.jpg

and can i also submit this as my manipulated version;

dreamtimewt6.jpg

turtsigs2.jpeg