The Great Pyramid Plunder Invasion ~OVER!~

Deep in the desert, there lay a pyramid gaurded by an ancient mummy. The mummy, over the course of hundreds of years, grew tired of people looting the king's tomb. He has now permitted the normal adventure to raid and plunder his tombs for a allotted time limit, but beware the many dangers that lurk inside...Only the master thieves will be able to loot higher and higher into the pyramid, gaining better and more valuable treasures.

For those of you who haven't been to pyramid plunder, its most likely, THE number one place to go a-thieving. With more players, you can get up to 3-4k more exp per game, and that made me think, what if we got a whole bunch of tipiters and headed down to the pyramid and invaded it!

NOTE: this has no affiliation with TET at all. Although i'm on it, i made this event before, and am still having it

Requirements:

21 Thieving or higher

Some antipoisons or super antipoisons

Some Good Food

Started icthlarin's little helper

Suggested:

Completed the quest "Contact!" For easier acess to the bank

Have some knowladge of pyramid plunder, if you don't, np..i will be teaching any new players how to play the game. If you want some basic insight, here's the guide i used to get started by Tifer, dork.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=538066

Event Details

Time/Date: Sunday February 25th

5 PM CST, 6PM EST, 3 PM PST, 11PM GMT.

For other ones, here's a Time Convertor

World: 99

Each game takes 5 minutes, we'll find the right door, then just charge. Everyone has the same picklock door in the pyramid, so that's always helpful. More event details will be posted later, along with the time and date, as soon as i get ahold of a calendar.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh I'll come hopefully!! :thumbsup:

I'll be able to give you my 10 super antis then. :P

lol, yeah i'll try to get date up soon...unfortunate that they released contact bank RIGHT after you get 99 :wink:

Sweet, I SOOOOO wanna come! Though Contact! is a bit too hard for me.

it's no problem, just have to had started or completed ichtlarin's little helper.

Dalcyte, this sounds like a cool event so sign me up!

When you determine what time to host/start the event, can you please edit your first post with the time and time zone? I think somewhere in the forum is a "Time Zone Converter" tool that you can use. That way you can also post the time for different time zones and more people can potentially show up.

I'll see you there :)

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

man, this sounds awsome. Do you really get more experience if you all do it together?

not literally speaking, but in a way yes. In pyramid plunder, each room has 4 doors, only one is right and everyone has the same one. So if one person finds it, everyone can move on, leaving more time for you to search urns in you second highest room.

also how long did it take you to get lvl 94 theiving???

:?:

well i can only play on weekends, except winter break and started at 61. But honestly i'll say with occasionally few breaks, 4 months of playin on weekends.

I guess I'll come along if I have time.

psh yes, you have so much more to work for! lol. That'd be great if you could come down

EDIT: Date and time posted.

I'll come but I'll probably forget by the 18th so make sure to remind me :XD:

Should be fun though, Scepter pl0x? \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I'll come but I'll probably forget by the 18th so make sure to remind me :XD:

Should be fun though, Scepter pl0x? \'

lol i can imagine you walkin in, 21 room...OMFG SCEPTRE!!!11

Noes! I go to my dads every sunday evening. I can't come. :|

aww...i had to do it on a sunday, because that time is the best time for everyone pretty much, and TET events are on saturdays...