Hazzzy's guide for money making on F2P! Up to 200k per hour!

hazardmaster

Ltje, that time is the wine respawn time X 27 and rounded. I ddin't include tele/walking time for that. It's respawn for full inventory alone. Thanks anyway, I need to try it first-hand.

Jwrm, that makes no sense. 4 teammates=40k an hour?? Besides, you need more than 4 people. You want 6-10 people. And I always lure and egt about full rune per hour.

then its 1 full rune per 10 ppl so omly 20k an hour...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Ltje, that time is the wine respawn time X 27 and rounded. I ddin't include tele/walking time for that. It's respawn for full inventory alone. Thanks anyway, I need to try it first-hand.

Jwrm, that makes no sense. 4 teammates=40k an hour?? Besides, you need more than 4 people. You want 6-10 people. And I always lure and egt about full rune per hour.

Umm no I think you fail to understand. You don't just do this once. You keep doing it in different worlds, luring people up and KOing them. I usually get about 10 people.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Umm no I think you fail to understand. You don't just do this once. You keep doing it in different worlds, luring people up and KOing them. I usually get about 10 people.

Agreed, luring easily earns over 200k per hour per person. Most of the time a lot more.

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for the feedback on my guide :)

Jwrm: Luring can get more than rune mining if you can get a good team. I am sorry about the rune ore price, I have just got back from a long break of RS and should have checked the prices.

The luring technique is NOT scamming. Maybe you need to re-read it, because they are already in the wilderness. Anyway, they all recieved the warning pop-up when they entered and it is therefore their fault.

i c... but its not 200k an hour cuz you sad with a good team its 200k loot an hour... (4 team mates = 40k an hour)

I believe that would be 50k an hr? and if you go on more crowded worlds maybe you'll get better loots.

nice guide i like it.

RSN:P H Osho

Progress: Out of Tutorial!

banned.jpg

hey luring is bad because i got lured and aciented and tele block :( it was my worst day in runescape :cry:

So? That is your fault. You entered the wilderness. You got the warning pop up. You were outsmarted and took the bait of the lurers.

Phosho, I really don't udnestand what you and Jwrm mean!

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Your part about the zammy wines has some flaws in it.

You can't just take the wine. Even when you protect from magic, you WILL take 1-4 hitpoints damage, AND it lowers all your combat stats with 4 points. Every time you take it. So even with the rapid heal prayer, you stats will fall down to zero pretty fast, including your hitpoints.

I've tried it at 84 combat, and it just doesn't work. Certainly not at 50 combat, what you recommanded.

Besides, 4 minutes per inventory is way to low. 8 minutes including walking and teleport is the minimum for me.

Oh, you donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt have to copy my ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôguideÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô or something, I just canÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt stand wrong information ::'

You can also telekinetic grab the wine without getting hurt at all :thumbsup:

Burn+777.png

I still don't see how you can make 200k a hour, this just lists a bunch of little tips that are inpractical for money making.

Are the mods really letting this go as a guide? :shock:

You can EASILY make 200k an hour. I really don't see how you can't see it :wall:

Okay, it's simple. With the technique, how many people in full rune do you think you could kill in an hour, constantly world hopping? I get maybe 10-15 each time I lure. So approximately 13 full runes is about 2.6M! Then if you have about 7 or so people in your team, each person can get up to 371k per hour. Of course full rune is only onsisting of 5 pieces of armour, so each person might egt slightly less share, but at lowest they should get 250k+ an hour. And that is VERY rare (that low) if you do. With more experienced people or less mages and more people etc, the sums will change. It all depends on a number of factors.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

what ppl do you lure? 60s? whith what acc do you lure? your pure? where do you get the other players? more info plz... just cuz i cant see meself making 200k an hour that way... :wink:

also rune mining isnt mutch money anymore i had 150k an hour from 09:00 gmt to 12:00 but its hard after that... every hour the rs population will triple... till its late and every rune rock is mined or protected by pkers.

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

what ppl do you lure? 60s? whith what acc do you lure? your pure? where do you get the other players? more info plz... just cuz i cant see meself making 200k an hour that way... :wink:

also rune mining isnt mutch money anymore i had 150k an hour from 09:00 gmt to 12:00 but its hard after that... every hour the rs population will triple... till its late and every rune rock is mined or protected by pkers.

My team and I usually lure 80s, 90s, and 100s. Rarely 110+. I lure with a level 108. What do you mean other players: the people we kill or our teammates. I believe I have explained this, or at least part of it, in my guide. It is hard to find a good team, I don't really remember how got mine. I believe my friend constantly lured so I came along one day and joined the 'regulars'. Finding a good team can takes weeks or months, i don't know. Sort of depends if you're a PKer and have connections.

A good team is a team which listens, obeys, and they have the sense no to run off after 60s...

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Iron Ore

Iron ore is a great way of making money. The ores are worth 100gp each, so a full load will get you 2,800gp AKA 2.8k. I believe at level 50 Mining (could somebody kindly confirm this for me?) you can 1-hit iron ores, which is very helpful. The best places to mine are the dwarven mine and southeast Varrock (when you can 1-hit I recommend here).

Lowdown

Worth: Iron ore 100gp each, rune pickaxe 30k

Necessities: Rune pickaxe, level 50+ Mining

OVERALL RATING: 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can get iron ore in 1 hit 93%

of the time at level 43 with a rune pick.

Ps: Good guide , nothing I didn't know though =P

~Let's Trade~

~If You Have have any ores/bars~

~Give me a yell!~

~Constantly Buying Just Add~

~Psycho_Cain