anyone played FF12?

Myridden

I seriously love FF12, I think its way better than FF10 and the best Final Fantasy.

Post your epinons about what you think about FF12 (I give it a 9.6/10)

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally." -W. C. Fields

I completely love it, its brilliant really.

The whole fact that they steered away from making it from one point of view, to many, so that other characters can have their own say, instead of FFX, where tidus was the only one stating how thoughts and emotions. The battle system was also a large improvement, as i love how its a lot more free. The addition of a more political story also made it nice too.

The only thing i think that is lacking, is the music. Past FF games were much better. One of the starting songs was even in FF IV, which is extreamly old, and was just re done. Not very epic tunes so far.

Im only just over half way done, so no spoilers plz.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

FF 10 was the best FF game before 12????????

i honestly thought i was FF 7 :anxious:

Have you ever played FFVI (Referring to Final Fantasy names in roman numerals is the only cool way)? It is possible the best one, but everyone fails to realize it, because of the graphics :(

Anyways, has anyone beaten the game? and how long did it take you (In game hours that is).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

How do i kill the Alraune King, Topstalk, Onion Queen, etc. they kill me too fast, lv 35 btw

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• 3 months later...
How do i kill the Alraune King, Topstalk, Onion Queen, etc. they kill me too fast, lv 35 btw

I used the best gun Fomalhaut with wyrmfire shot and then just wiped them out with that, alos had the deathbringer with me aswell.

Really good game just completed yesterday, 55 hours, now im going through it to complete all the hunts and stuff

k9999-crazyarm.gif

FF12 is a great game, lovely graphics, and the combat system is so much more comfortable to use than earlier games. There are only a couple of things missing, imo: More voice over - I want to hear normal townspeoples' voices too, and voices during normal conversations between main characters, not just during FMVs. FF10 was better in this respect. And one thing I really missed in both FF10 and 12 is getting to fly the airship yourself. All the fun of the airship is taken away when you just say go to place x, see a short, boring FMV and you're there. :( Especially with the nice graphics FF12 has, flying around the world could have been a real joy.

All in all though, FF12 is a great game and a worthy swan song for the PS2. :D

Grizzlycomet.png

Final Fantasy 12 is a good game.

However the best in my eyes is FFVII, good storyline, unlike all the others I've played VII-XII (take out XI it don't really count in my eyes).

:? I seriously dont get whats so good about FFVII. FFVI blows away FFVII's story line. And FFIX had such a good plot twist.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

As a true FF fan I haven't seen a FF game i didn't like (although 9 could've been better.) FFX and FFXII is among my top 5

• 1. FFVII

2.FFVI

3. FF tactics advance (better than PSX version)

4. FFXII

5. FFX

FFXII was one of the best ones I have played. New battle

system which worked well, good storyline, etc.

I think FFXII sucks. Hard.

They massacred the battle system, and the camera angle make me want to shoot myself.

The whole gambit thing makes leveling a joke.

I'll stick with the other, not sucky, Final Fantasy games.

They massacred the battle system, and the camera angle make me want to shoot myself.

The gambits make leveling a joke? The battle system was just something they were trying out; and the camera angle was ok, and was adjustable.

It's a very good game. Long too which is always a PLUS.

I found it a bit shorter than the other FF games. Something is missing from the story of FF XII, it doesn't seem very interesting. I did enjoy the combat system though.

I've done most of the things in 12, I've even defeated Yiazmat, that was a loooong battle. I didn't do Omega, that bug was too hard.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Ae you on any medication if.

NO-Then get some.

YES-Get off them before i get you. :twisted:

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

You can pan the camera angle with the right analog stick, the Combat system is a decent change from the others, random encounters were so annoying.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198