What's with all these sigs??

IceRush

Like 200 people have a sig that's just an item on a mundane place such as a bench, for noh apparent reason... then on the bottom left, their name in white, gothic font...

What's with that? :S

Like 200 people have a sig that's just an item on a mundane place such as a bench, for noh apparent reason... then on the bottom left, their name in white, gothic font...

What's bugging you? lol

I think it looks groovy.. :D Just need to find my photoshop CD now...

sig9qz.jpg

If you mean a signature like Yoda's, it is because the graphics look cool.

Noh... there aren't hundreds of people with Black-Cyan colored Metal Lord font text and say a sword next to it.

Also, it says Pro Miner, and IR isn't ON the item

icon_stupid.gif

Just lay off everyones sig until you get a half decent one.

And I'll tell you what you can do with that sign. :wink: K?

My sig is a i don't care about signatures,but I do care about scammers...So this way since I post so much crap on these forums then those who repeat the same old questiong can i trim armour will hopefully see that NO THEY CAN'T. Anyways whats with them well people just like to have pretty sigs it's a forum thing. Mine yes they look like junk,but there done by me and i don't expect them to look better :lol: Just using it as a warning tool.

Guest Dreamlove
those sig are made from bryce? , u can make 3d images,animation with it i worked with that at school

i think theyre made with 3D Studio Max...

Exactly! They are quite cool but too many people have them... they look like they're all just generated... same angle... same textures... same text... same font... :P

Actually, they are more made than generated. At least i'd like to hope people model their 3D models instead of use pre-made ones..

Anyways, 3D Modeling, texturing and rendering is a ton better than abstracts, and requires a heck of alot more talent to get some nice results ;)

And they can be made with a multitude of 3D Modeling programs, except the chance of them being made with bryce is very low (bryce sucks for modeling).

But yes, entangle does over-use the same objects quite frequently.

those sig are made from bryce? , u can make 3d images,animation with it i worked with that at school

3dsm.

and i have seen way better modelers around :P May bug my freind theakman2 for a sig lol :lol:

You sir, are a hypocrit.

Btw, in case you didn't realize yet, your current sig is almost identical to McQueen's, the very one that you pointed out earlier in this thread.

siggy11.jpg

icelongIR.jpg

The only difference is coloration. Textures, lighting, shading, and most obviously the actual objects pictured are identical.

-="Oops" edit=-

Of course your signature is identical, you stole if from mcqueen and changed it... how silly of me. You didn't even buy a new one from the original maker.

No sig for you.

raenond4.jpg

Semi-Permanent Interim Temporary Leader of the Supposed Inmates of the Alleged Insane Asylum of What May Or May Not Be RuneScape

Ban that guy.

His actual sig is a RIP of that red one.

I checked Entangle's thread, no sign of such sig sold.

What he did was taking the original dragonsword sig, playing with channels/colors in photoshop and badly remove the original owner name

(u can see an artifact on the bottom left exactely where the original name was). Then he added that ugly logo on top right (that's miles away from entangle's style).

icelongIR.jpg

(this has been reuploaded by me so that evidence is given and can't be deleted by this guy)

Nothing much to say. Ban him.