Super Bowl XLI

rocketman089

Only 6 more days until beer commercials, big screen tv's, chips, wings, and football. What are your predictions, what are your gunna do?

As for who I think is going to win, i'd say 24-14, Colts. I can't see Rox Grossman doing anything but much it up for the Bears, and i'm sure my grandpa is going going to be extremely dissapointed. Me and the family will probably all gather at the grandparents, toss a pigskin around, and enjoy some good ol' wings during the game.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Yeah, I think the Colt's will win too. Although I don't want them to... Something about Peyton annoys me, maybe cause he's better than Donavan. Oh well, I'm gonna be chillin out, watching my 65" Tv and just having fun.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

The bears defense could destroy the colts if its playing its A game. It's been said that the bears are a better matchup with the colts.

I have to say the bears- if they go against like they did with the saints (the #1 offense) they have a good chance.

I'm cheering for the Colts for Peyton's sake, if nothing else. He deserves a ring. :P

24-17 Colts

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I'm a bears man! the bears may be the underdogs but don't count them out yet. You'll see We got the tank and the T-Rex on our side.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I want the colts to win, just so Peyton can put something on his career resume. After 9 years, I think he deserves to win something.

21-20 Bears.

By a missed 2 pt conversion attempt.

That's so like Boise State with an unhappy ending. It'd make me sick if the Colts do win, they will, so I've been sick the past 2 weeks. I just hate Peyton Manning and just want to see him lose.

Oh and by the way guys

123tk2.png

Calm down, The Colts will kill the Bears

Props to anybody who understands the gesture.

Seeing as I don't know that much about football, this is a half-random guess.

I'm supposing the image refers to Adam Vinatieri. (Sp?) The Super Bowl-winning FGs he's made. 2 for the Pats, maybe another one for the Colts.

I may be completely off....

Anyways, go Colts? I don't really care who wins...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Seeing as I don't know that much about football, this is a half-random guess.

I'm supposing the image refers to Adam Vinatieri. (Sp?) The Super Bowl-winning FGs he's made. 2 for the Pats, maybe another one for the Colts.

I may be completely off....

Anyways, go Colts? I don't really care who wins...

Nope. Refer to what I said below.

Hint: Calm