Fastest f2p way to raise mining (some say its iron)

unorclan

powermining and stuff means getting XP as fast as you can in a skill

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

It means: mine drop mine drop..

In al kharid there are 3 iron rocks..so mine 3 drop 3..fastest.

+1

and once in a while ady ore respawns.. mine them..

then bank addy ores its worth the trip

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

no other miners : hobgoblin mines 32 wildy...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

1st option: if what u want is cash + xp= mine in mining guild/ coal

2nd option: if u want lvls and fast 85 mining= mine iron in the al kharid mining places, theres 3 irons respawns in the back, just mine full load, drop them, repeat..

3rd option and most recomended: if u are a member, DO granite in the desert, this is by far best xp ( if ur not a member then just do option 1 or 2 :)

hope it helps ya :) , gl

It means: mine drop mine drop..

In al kharid there are 3 iron rocks..so mine 3 drop 3..fastest.

+1

and once in a while ady ore respawns.. mine them..

then bank addy ores its worth the trip

I'd say better place for that would be dwarwen mines. 3 irons and addy too, and much closer to bank if u can run through mining guild.

Fletching 99 Achieved 8th of October 07 || Attack 99 Achieved 3th of November 08 || Max Questpoints 7th of November 08

1st option: if what u want is cash + xp= mine in mining guild/ coal

2nd option: if u want lvls and fast 85 mining= mine iron in the al kharid mining places, theres 3 irons respawns in the back, just mine full load, drop them, repeat..

3rd option and most recomended: if u are a member, DO granite in the desert, this is by far best xp ( if ur not a member then just do option 1 or 2 :)

hope it helps ya :) , gl

Not anymore, you need waterskins, so powermining granite is almost useless now since you need waterskins, -.- <.<

Yeah granite is no longer one option since we need to use waterskins. At start we didn't needed them but there has been one updated that changed that. So now we need waterskins.

If you a brave soul and a good defence level 80+ you can go powermining 4 iron rocks in wildness level 31/32. Remember to bring some good armor and some food and you can stay there for several hours.

EDIT: I forgot to tell that the hobgoblins stop attacking afther 10 min. You just need to kill the last one afther the 10min passed.

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

no other miners : hobgoblin mines 32 wildy...

+1, that's my favorite spot to train. I rarely saw any pkers, and running from them was never much a problem. I usually just bring 5-10 salmon, some rune armour and a weapon for the hobs. Great place with essentially no competion. (al-kahrid often has other miners there, at least in my experience)

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

f2p powermining in the al kharid mines is a great way. dropping takes time, so if you have runners, thats better. in the southeast varrok mines, there are four rocks, but you have to deal with a bunch of whiny newbs and the ocassional high leveled miner

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Wow, there is a lot of bad advice in this thread!

Mining and dropping in al-Kharid at the 3 rocks is the fastest experience.

Mining and banking iron in southeast or southwest Varrock is the second-fastest method.

Mining coal is the third fastest IF you buy a bunch of mith or addy ores so that you can superheat. This lets you stay in the guild and mine 100+ coal without needing to bank. Although, you may want to try the wildy skeleton mine instead - the usual crowds in the mining guild can hurt your exp. The skelly mine will almost always be empty, and you can always bring runes to tele in case you get attacked. There is a ton of coal there.

Any mining that involves any ore besides iron or coal is not good experience at all. In fact, nothing beats mining and banking iron for money, either, unless you are using the hobgoblin mine or mining rune.