Teleport Malfunction...What's up?

cardovilian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Stop spreading rumors.

Guna have to agree with the chick-who-will-bite-your-head-off on this one.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

If I'd said " I read on a forum somewhere that Jagex have secretly increased the rate of 'Lost and Found' randoms, THAT would be spreading a rumour.

This however, is a straightforward question, (you can tell this by the presence of the "?" at the end of the sentence. A common punctuation mark, used to indicate that the preceding text is a query of some kind.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

If I'd said " I read on a forum somewhere that Jagex have secretly increased the rate of 'Lost and Found' randoms, THAT would be spreading a rumour.

This however, is a straightforward question, (you can tell this by the presence of the "?" at the end of the sentence. A common punctuation mark, used to indicate that the preceding text is a query of some kind.

Alright. So, you asked a question. By askin said question, are you not spreading the idea of an increased amount of teleport malfunctions throughout the community, and thus spreading rumors?

The only way that you wouldn't intentionally be spreading rumors would be if you were not recieving more teleport malfunctions, and for some reason just asked that question totally out of the blue, and made a thread about something you don't care or have any information about. Doubt it.

So, either you're spreading rumors, or like asking totally random questions that not only waste people's time if it is a random question, but also belongs in Help&Advice if you seriously have no info regarding the topic.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

All I know is that I have gotten one every time I have telied from the Zammy temple at the southwest edge of the wildy. (the one with the wine of Zammy)

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

I've noticed a large increase in these random events. I'd stop playing RuneScape for a couple of months, then when I got back, the teleport random just seemed to take up 1/2 of all the teleports I done... hmm... :-k

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

... whatever -.-

I walk everywhere so I don't care, but still I get that thing perhaps 1/3, but ive only teleported less than 50 times ever

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Alright. So, you asked a question. By askin said question, are you not spreading the idea of an increased amount of teleport malfunctions throughout the community, and thus spreading rumors?

No I'm not. I'm asking other Runescape players if they have experienced a similar increase to the one I have experienced. If they have, then the idea of an increased incidence of this random is backed up by facts, if not, then it is purely my personal experience. Everyone is free to post 'Yes' or 'No', the balance appears to be swinging towards 'Yes' from the 'non-spam' posts received so far.

If the swing had been towards 'No' then would I be guilty of spreading the 'rumour' the randoms really are just that?

If you want to look up the meaning of the word 'rumour', simply type 'define: rumour' into the google search engine and you will learn its meaning.

As to whether this is a subject worthy of a post on this forum; it is of interest to me and perhaps others (I think post count speaks for itself in this case) which - as I am a member of this forum should be enough. If it is of no interest to you, then you have the right not to post (and particularly the right not to spam).

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
They've recently taken out the damage thing, you can't get hurt in there at all now.

Why couldnt it be like that 7months ago when i died sculled with full rune in one of those cause i didnt know how to do it

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Whoa... I eed to buy alot mroe laws and get my magic up like that.

And to all of you that din't know how to do it or didn't do it right... There are instructions when you go there. -.-

I will summon the toads of doom and control the world! Mwuahahaha!