Roses Kitsym - 100k+ PKs and 1m+ Stakes

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice kills, Rose. Sorry to flame before >_>

But was the 4 defense an accident? You don't seem like the kind of person who would get accidental defense levels, so I just wondered if some gloves were 4 defense or something =p

Was a while ago. Two defence was a glitch, training on strength and I got a Defence level. And 4 I was 72 Strength or so and switched from staff to dd and hit a 24-24 Spec, during the staff glitch.

Not flaming or anything but its wierd how all pures who get def claim it was a glitch :D

Great stake and pk's! (Cant remember if i've posted before)

Very nice

Current: "1 like lummy" My Pker

Feel free to add me - pchat is always on :)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Nothing special, you're egos beyond your ability and youre very rude to other posters. I don't think I need to bother with a rating.

This is getting [bleep] pathetic. You guys would rather see someone PK an RC PKer, a gallery which has been here since '04, or someone with 50 Range PK Blue D'Hide chaps then this? I'm done bumping this topic.

No, but I WOULD prefer the majority of other topics to a level 60-something with an over-inflated ego.

You have got a BIG Ego :shame:

Free bump?

Current: "1 like lummy" My Pker

Feel free to add me - pchat is always on :)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it appears my PK'ing days are now over since I will never, ever, get Defense on this account. I have recovered my previous account and got it members so I intend on getting that to decently high level.

I will update my last PK trip and PK's in a bit.

Good luck to all pures and mains alike who are intending on quitting. I wish you all luck irl.

well tbh I dont like you along with a few others.

anyone who pks f2p and dosent get like 1000000m every pk and only gets like 25-40k like me you seem to look down on?

Its a game,they are pixels I dont realy care now but at the time I was realy happy untill I had you come along and tell me how crap my kills where.

ahh well,jagex ruined the game ,good job I play WoW(much better than runescape and I can play it for half a hour - hour and still get somewhere =D

and nice kills,But you need to get out more,learn to communicate....

well tbh I dont like you along with a few others.

anyone who pks f2p and dosent get like 1000000m every pk and only gets like 25-40k like me you seem to look down on?

Its a game,they are pixels I dont realy care now but at the time I was realy happy untill I had you come along and tell me how crap my kills where.

ahh well,jagex ruined the game ,good job I play WoW(much better than runescape and I can play it for half a hour - hour and still get somewhere =D

and nice kills,But you need to get out more,learn to communicate....

Of course that was also 4+ months ago. Lots can change in 4 months, no?

And again, I F2P PK'd a lot. I'm not going to post my scims and baxe PKs. Be proud if you PK a couple R2H's/Full Rune, but I see no point in scims and baxes.

Gl in WoW

Nice! =D>

When the hell will I use this Smiley? :mrgreen: No one knows...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am beyond flattered that people still comment 9 months after my last update.

I've added some F2P BH PKs, updated my stats/goals(according to my gallery on my clan's forums).

Those aren't my current stats, I have a couple levels more so I'll be updating in a couple more levels.

Again, thank you for the comments.

• 3 weeks later...