when you wake up at nights... ->

Dragontotem

Im constantly waking up in the middle of the night. 1-3 am seems to be a favorite of mine. I get so angry. Somtimes ill wake up sweating or on the floor. It can get pretty messed up. I think it's my stress thats waking me up. Theres not a lot of ways to deal with it. It carries over to my daytime life though. I don't drink coffee, mainley tea and somtimes I'll fall asleep in the middle of school. I like to shower every moring as well and sometimes I'll fall asleep in the shower. It's no good. -.-

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Mmm... must be nasty feeling to wake up after falling asleep in shower :D

If i wake up after 2 am im ready to slit my wrists cos its like "argh! stupid school day coming so fast, ARRGHH!!" :D

But oh well, its just something we cant fix, aye =/

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Im constantly waking up in the middle of the night. 1-3 am seems to be a favorite of mine. I get so angry. Somtimes ill wake up sweating or on the floor. It can get pretty messed up. I think it's my stress thats waking me up. Theres not a lot of ways to deal with it. It carries over to my daytime life though. I don't drink coffee, mainley tea and somtimes I'll fall asleep in the middle of school. I like to shower every moring as well and sometimes I'll fall asleep in the shower. It's no good. -.-

Huh... what!... where am I!?! *Chokes on falling water* cough,cough,drown drown

That must suck :lol:

jjroxlu7.jpg

Huh... what!... where am I!?! *Chokes on falling water* cough,cough,drown drown

That must suck :lol:

If you drown in the shower there is no hope for you as a human being. :lol:

well, we can't blame him/her though :D

Waking at nights and being tired at days sucks yeah, esp if yer sleeping in shower :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

I'm having insomnia since a few months...When I finnaly fall asleep I wake up at 4-5AM ( after 1 hour sleep most ) and I always think it's 7AM...

My mum bought my one of those laser clock thingys but they don't help, I just get up without looking at the clock or noticing I didn't put 'off' my alarm ( It was never on, but hey :D)

I'm having insomnia since a few months...When I finnaly fall asleep I wake up at 4-5AM ( after 1 hour sleep most ) and I always think it's 7AM...

My mum bought my one of those laser clock thingys but they don't help, I just get up without looking at the clock or noticing I didn't put 'off' my alarm ( It was never on, but hey :D)

I know what it is with insomnia, one of my friend has it too =/

I think i should buy laser clock too.. it would shoot those kinky beams at me when its time to wake up, and tickle me real bad =o

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

Yes, everybody decides to look at the clock, but the point is that it is really annoying to see that you have only short time before must wake up, lol

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

Well, I have an analog clock on my bed-side table, so I can't see its face during the night / early morning. If I happen to wake up during the night to go to the bathroom or whatsoever, I'll simply climb back into bed and fall asleep. I'm usually too tired from over-studying and excessive piles of homework to notice anything else around me.

:D

I agree with ortiz, it would all be better if i didn't wake up at nights, but i think some sort of stress that wakes me up.

Even though sometimes it is good to wake up at night, to go to bathroom or drink some water.

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

I always look at it, I have one of those clocks where you press snooze and it has a laser that shows the time on the ceiling as well. I normally don't mind much, I just like knowing that I have that much longer to sleep, I love sleeping. :lol: I really hate those couple of times where I have read the clock wrong, say it was 5:00AM but I read it as 6:00AM, then I get up, look, and notice. I can't get back to sleep after. :( My worst night sleeping ever was at a friends when I forgot my contact case and solution, and I was there the whole night with my contacts in. They don't bug me really if I fall asleep with them in and don't know, but I woke up about every half hour that night and my eyes were burning and red for the whole morning. :(

rangesig.gif

I actually almost like waking up in the middle of the night/early morning on school days. I look at it a bit differently than you do. I think to myself, "Thank goodness it's not 7 yet! I still have 2 more hours to sleep!!!" I love it :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I always look at it, I have one of those clocks where you press snooze and it has a laser that shows the time on the ceiling as well. I normally don't mind much, I just like knowing that I have that much longer to sleep, I love sleeping. :lol: I really hate those couple of times where I have read the clock wrong, say it was 5:00AM but I read it as 6:00AM, then I get up, look, and notice. I can't get back to sleep after. :( My worst night sleeping ever was at a friends when I forgot my contact case and solution, and I was there the whole night with my contacts in. They don't bug me really if I fall asleep with them in and don't know, but I woke up about every half hour that night and my eyes were burning and red for the whole morning. :(

Aww, bad luck :D Thank god i dont have contacts, lol :P

They'd kill meh O.O

I actually almost like waking up in the middle of the night/early morning on school days. I look at it a bit differently than you do. I think to myself, "Thank goodness it's not 7 yet! I still have 2 more hours to sleep!!!" I love it Razz

Lol, its good if you can be positive about waking up too early :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.