when you wake up at nights... ->

Dragontotem

When you wake up at nights, do you look at the clock to see what time it is?

I do.

And it is pretty annoying to see "5:30am, darn... gotta wake up to school in 1 hour! argh!"

Lol, and at weekends i also look at the clock, just to see how long i have till somebody wakes me up for cuppa coffee. annoying :(

Like, whats the point of looking at clock at middle of night? all you get is annoyingness when you see that your alarm clock wakes you up in 10 minutes, lol.

So, how about you peoples?

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

I do, but my clock is the one when you press snooze it has a laser thingy which shines on the ceiling so i dont need to lean over :D

I dont like it when i do it on weekends though, Because then i think "Its the weekend, and im up early, damn it!" #-o

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Yea, I look at the clock. But I don't really mind it, happy for every extra hour I can sleep. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

:D

i just try to get comfortable then back to bed Razz

Thats what i should do too, cause its really annoying to see that you only have 20 mins left before you have to wake up lol :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

And it is pretty annoying to see "5:30am, darn... gotta wake up to school in 1 hour! argh!"

It's even more annoying for it to be 5:30am and realise you've overslept. I rarley wake up before I should and, if I do, I usually check the time, then get out of bed and go drink some water.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

I do.

The way I see it is: "5:30? Sweet, I've got another hour's sleep!"

When I wake up it's usually my brain telling me to "Get up you lazy smeg", but I always pinch a few minutes :P

I always look at the alarm clock when I wake up.. My night usually consists of "2AM ... 3:30AM ... 4:00AM ... 5:15AM ... 6:30AM one more hour till I have to get up ... 7:00AM 30 more minutes ... 7:10AM this sucks ... 7:15AM ugh ... 7:17AM you've gotta be kidding ... 7:30AM *alarm goes off* dammit.."

Yeah, I wake up a lot at night.. Some times it's bad enough that I have to take sleeping medicine just so I can get enough sleep..

Depends what you call "waking up."

I've set my alarm clock for 5AM, set it across the room, woken up to it, then later woke up at 6:30 to find myself not only awake, but my alarm clock off (which is a very difficult button to get to) and still on the other side of the room. My body controls me from the time I go to sleep until the time I'm fully awake :-$ . Sometimes I think my body is smarter than me...

Now, when I'm fully aware I don't get pissed about seeing the clock, I hate sleep (well, except for the kind of dreams that anyone over 15 should know what I'm talking about...), so more time awake the better :lol: .

Also, I have this little trick I do with my alarm clock- I've set it 1 hour and 25 minutes fast. That way, when looking at it at night I have more incentive to go to be earlier, and more urgency to wake up when I don't full realize that I still have more than enough time to go. The 25, instead of 30, makes it harder for my mind to process that the clock is intentionally wrong, so I feel more urgency to get up when I'm half asleep.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The way I see it is: "5:30? Sweet, I've got another hour's sleep!"

When I wake up it's usually my brain telling me to "Get up you lazy smeg", but I always pinch a few minutes :P

Nice attitude, I've got to change mine after reading this. :)

20a7yhg.jpg

At least, I think that.

I love waking up early in the morning. Like 5AM. Then i savour my sleep.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I love waking up at around 2:30, because its just like a reminder, 'hey, you have a ton more sleep to go hop to it!'

Then I smile and drift off.

Yes, that is the best, when you have like 5 more hours of sleep to go, but if its like 2 hours.... Off to knife i go :roll:

And what i mean by "waking up" is when you just open your eyes, lol =o

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

I do.

Lol, and at weekends i also look at the clock, just to see how long i have till somebody wakes me up for cuppa coffee. annoying :(

I am an exact ditto of everything you said except the coffee.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

:D

I know most of the people (well, at least some of them) feels the same way i do.

But then again, of course there is people who just loves to wake up early and stuff :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

Sometimes its cool to wake up at nights and go to look outside :D

Its awesome feeling when you hear nothing but the rain or you just look how the snow just keeps coming from the sky.

Now training: Fishing 76/81 and cooking 76/82. Fishing salmons and trout at barb or

cooking at Al Kharid

My clock isn't glow in the dark, so I have to turn a lamp on to see the time, therefore I can't get back to sleep..so whenever I wake up, I get up (and make a cup of coffee), unless its around midnight. And even then I'll go stare out the window for 30 minutes, longer if it's snowing or raining.

So basically, I think "5:30 AM? Oh well." For some reason, I can survive on five hours of sleep, or less for a couple of days. Helpful when I'm up till midnight and have to catch a plane at 8 the next morning :) .

And yes, I have to look at that darn clock.

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.