CANCLED

F2P Castle wars!!!!!!! It would be in the wilderness. You must have nothing 0n but a red cape for zammy a blue cape for saromadin. There would be certain locations for each. The zammys location would be the lava maze and saromadins would be in the ice giants and warriors. They would trade the person that would resemble the flag and they would have to follow te zammy dude all the way back. And 2 people with green capes would be unattackable or as they will be judges who keep score. If someone hits a judge that team would lose. It will be 2/12/07

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

What so like nothing? Like no scimmy or stuff? Okay well just a cape right.. and that's it? We should atleast have a weapon and people can cheat with food in there inventory. And prayer and stuff and what if someone decides to pk us all because they read this o.O

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

A little east of the greater demons is a PERFECT multi-combat area for a F2P castle wars. my friend has told me is very closely resembles the actual castle wars, only much smaller. Maybe host it there?

I hope this event prevails, I always wondered what c wars would be like.