Just a drawing.

Flamer

I love drawing in Flash :) Mainly because it makes my lines look all pretty. It's nicely done for just a cute sketchy sig :) I'd love to see some more!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I... Dont get it :(

the guy at the front was eating his lollipop whilst hiding behind some rocks, then the sugary bit fell off and the rock ate it but didn't like it so he spat it out and it flew down and got stuck in the other guys eye.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

the guy at the front was eating his lollipop whilst hiding behind some rocks, then the sugary bit fell off and the rock ate it but didn't like it so he spat it out and it flew down and got stuck in the other guys eye.

hahahahahaha thats a good on :D :lol: :D :lol: =D> =D>

Either way works :P

devinebeautyht0.jpg

i though macromedia flash was used to... make flash animations... :-k ill try drawing sumthing :-w

EDIT: :shock: cool it works really well :thumbsup:

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.