The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Did Molten Core earlier, was 7 or us to start with, ended with 9 people total. Got 6 epics from it including a better trinket (175 spell power for 15 seconds), 2 pieces of the arcanists mage set and the rest was just junk no one else wanted :lol:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats Nad.

I'm pretty bored with WoW currently, so I'm just chilling and only playing every other day or so.

Grats Nad.

I'm pretty bored with WoW currently, so I'm just chilling and only playing every other day or so.

If it wasn't for arena I would quit. (and even then if one good MMO comes out I'm [bleep]ing gone) Honestly I remember now why I didn't want to raid when I came back to the [bleep]ing game, it's so [bleep]ing stupid. It's just not fun wiping on bosses due to things beyond your control (other people) and I just don't care about pve progression anymore.

Not that it's blizzards fault. Ulduar is one of the best looking raids they have done yet, I'm just not a raider.

So uhh.. you know I said I would migrate... uhh...

I did.

And.

[hide=]threelights.jpg[/hide]

My guild is Operation Eskimo on Magtheridon we are Top 50 in the world at the moment. Trying Orbit-uary tonight!

/Facepalm. Added hide tags - Lionheart_0

PS. Congrats!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

So uhh.. you know I said I would migrate... uhh...

I did.

And.

[hide=]threelights.jpg[/hide]

My guild is Operation Eskimo on Magtheridon we are Top 50 in the world at the moment. Trying Orbit-uary tonight!

/Facepalm. Added hide tags - Lionheart_0

PS. Congrats!

Yeh i saw you in a Sunwell pug that my g leaders were running...and you wernt exactly being freindly. :shame:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Yeh i saw you in a Sunwell pug that my g leaders were running...and you wernt exactly being freindly. :shame:

Oh?

EDIT: Haha provoke :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

I hit an 18k Eviscerate on XT earlier. :thumbsup:

Gutted that I didn't take a screenshot of Recount, because it's not showing on WWS/WoL reports. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

for christs sake. we get to ignis, and then.... "ok guys, 20 minute break, WG is up."

Just instance the goddam place already. Whatever they're doing to fix the lag, it CLEARLY isnt working.

Tk5SF.png

Does it really lag Northrend for people that much? The only time I get lag when WG is up is when I am in ice crown for some reason. Even then it's hardly noticable. The only place I get lag from WG is WG while the battle is on.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Does it really lag Northrend for people that much? The only time I get lag when WG is up is when I am in ice crown for some reason. Even then it's hardly noticable. The only place I get lag from WG is WG while the battle is on.

Razorscale and Ignis in particular are the fights which get severely effected by WG, and we always skip it and leave it last because of the mechanics of teh fight being wrecked by lag ie healers getting debuff casting while flame jets

And its funny seeing ca2theone wiping on Flame Leviathan ultra hardmode till early hours of the morning with 2% wipes #-o

tifsdac6mc.gif

I can't say I've ever noticed it.. at all..?

lucky you. We ended up 2 bosses down on our target last night because of badly timed lag [bleep]es.

8 bosses down, we were aiming for at least 10.

Tk5SF.png

Razorscale and Ignis in particular are the fights which get severely effected by WG, and we always skip it and leave it last because of the mechanics of teh fight being wrecked by lag ie healers getting debuff casting while flame jets

And its funny seeing ca2theone wiping on Flame Leviathan ultra hardmode till early hours of the morning with 2% wipes #-o

QJ£WNQQONDQIWUNDQIUNDQI PERSONAL MISTAKES AND PYRITE STACKERS WQOIRN"£UNWEFIUENFUWOQCQWUIDNQW

We are going again for it tonight. When we get under 30% I'll start recording.

I'll try and record the whole fight if I can.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

QJ£WNQQONDQIWUNDQIUNDQI PERSONAL MISTAKES AND PYRITE STACKERS WQOIRN"£UNWEFIUENFUWOQCQWUIDNQW

We are going again for it tonight. When we get under 30% I'll start recording.

Lmfao Cal way to revise for your GCSEs!!! :lol: ;)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I am revising from 9 -> 6 then going on WoW. And yes, I'm on my lunch break.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Touché. :P

You're doing more than me then it seems. ;)

tifsiggy.jpg

Well I normally get bored and end earlier. Like today :P

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Well I normally get bored and end earlier. Like today :P

Haha fair enough. At least you're doing something, I avoid revision as much as possible and when my parents finally crack I go and text people with books open... I'm screwed. :D

tifsiggy.jpg

We used bloodlust inside the portal as per usual and unfortunately the people outside got it aswell so we knew that phase 3 would be close but not this close :ohnoes:

[hide=]wowscrnshot052109210612.jpg[/hide]

And big grats to Ca2theone on Orbit-uary, we were struggling with two towers up :roll:

tifsdac6mc.gif