The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh thanks and grats on that, looks totally epic!

On 6% the GM actually said. "OH MY [bleep]ING GOD STOP MAKING [cabbage] PERSONAL MISTAKES WIPE IT - GRATS YOU WIPED IT ON 5%" and a trial actually said "F*** YOU IT'S DOWN" and we kept killing and voila! Everyone was laughing so much.

I didn't get invited for XT Hard Mode but not really that fussed, just waiting on vent and our GM is pissed that people can't move out of the raid with either bomb. >_<

And it was quite funny actually, last Sunday we were wiping on Vezax hard mode all night. Then on Monday we 2-shot it. Last night the our officer said, I bet it's exactly the same as Vezax and we 2-shot it. Guess what... :lol:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Dinged level 80 on my retribution paladin. 5 days 6 hours played. 3rd level 80 and thousands of gold just to be raid worthy for nxx 25 tommorow :wall:

Im willing to spend gold on this character because i want to do the guilds alt runs of ulduar for fun and it sucks to be left out of it

tifsdac6mc.gif

Probably going to cancel my WoW sub, just that time again where everything is just boring. Like, I finally get my roomate on to do some 2v2's -- after 2 of them we just get bored and said [bleep] it.

Dinged level 80 on my retribution paladin. 5 days 6 hours played. 3rd level 80 and thousands of gold just to be raid worthy for nxx 25 tommorow :wall:

Im willing to spend gold on this character because i want to do the guilds alt runs of ulduar for fun and it sucks to be left out of it

dude how the hell did you pull that off. i'm still just 72 and i have like 10 days played or something like that :-\

dude how the hell did you pull that off. i'm still just 72 and i have like 10 days played or something like that :-\

I dinged 72 last night and am at 8d 17h played and I've done most of the Instances up to this point (Got like 3 classic ones to do) and a bunch of other things.

I dinged 72 last night and am at 8d 17h played and I've done most of the Instances up to this point (Got like 3 classic ones to do) and a bunch of other things.

when you guys say 8 days, are you on 24/7 playing? or am i just so nooby it took me 3 months to get to 55 \' but i got my dk finally and they pwn, i might ditch my other toons for this dk :lol:

---also, nadril if your bored, come role a dk on my realm and raid horde cities with me :thumbsup:

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Well, it took me maybe a day to get to level 22 and then i got boosts from a priest freind in SM:Cath up until 30. Thn quested non stop up until outland then cleverly, i stayed in outland till level 73 and did black temple and mount hyjal for T6. This coupled with the BOA shoulders dramatically increase my dps and increase my leveling speed when i finally go into northrend. I have a token alchemist with BC level flasks and elixers which i had used on my retadin throughout the levelup process. There wasnt a 3 man elite quest i could not solo with ease and as i systematically went through each zone doing every single quest i leveled up in the first few quests of zul drak.

I went out of my way to do this, partly for speed as i only entered northrend around 6 days ago but also because i wnated to save as many quests as possible for level 80 gold increase so when I do need the gold for my epic flyer and gear enchants, i can just go clear up and make 1.5k gold a zone maybe even 2k gold for storm peaks and icecrown.

tifsdac6mc.gif

how many hours did you spend to get from 70-80?

oh and i hit 1k dps now at lv 72 with quest gear

Personally. I did it in about 30 hours. I was the first person in Dalaran, since the other mage was AoE grinding and the paladin didn't need to get into Dalaran. Selling portals for 50G-100G was fun. I was 2nd person on my server to 76 I think and then I got bored and did a load of Battlegrounds and stuff and then I slacked my way up to 80.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Haha WoW has like 36k more views. GF.

Technically I've played more WoW than Brawl Club but that's just cos Cal gave me the one week thingymawatsit. It's OK... (CoD4 ftw.)

On Topic... kinda: How many of you guys quit RS to play WoW, and how many of you have only ever played WoW (out of this choice of games: WoW, RS.) :P

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I wasnt starting any wars. I was merely saying that this thread has died down lately, and we, FINALLY took over as the largest Page 1 VG&C forum

Anyway good luck raiding etc all.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Haha WoW has like 36k more views. GF.

Technically I've played more WoW than Brawl Club but that's just cos Cal gave me the one week thingymawatsit. It's OK... (CoD4 ftw.)

On Topic... kinda: How many of you guys quit RS to play WoW, and how many of you have only ever played WoW (out of this choice of games: WoW, RS.) :P

I quit long before I started playing WoW. I started playing this game a few months ago and I quit playing RS like... first yr of high school.

Runescape is so pointless and boring holy [cabbage] what was I doing playing that game

Runescape is so pointless and boring holy [cabbage] what was I doing playing that game

I'm sure we all thought that after playing.

@tintin: to clarify on what I said earlier, my first MMO experience was with Ultima Online at a friends house. It would have been my first real MMO but my parents (was like 11 at the time) didn't want to pay a monthly fee for it :( . Ended up playing runescape due to there being nothing else. This was like 7 or 8 years ago so there wasn't exactly a good market for f2p MMORPGs like there is today, they were still very much in their infancy still. Either way I ended up quitting the game like a year later after picking it up and only returned once for like 3 months once the whole "RS2" thing came around. I didn't start playing WoW Until the end of vanilla because I viewed it as a terrible MMO.

^ Plus I've played too many mmo's other than just WoW/RS :P. Probably just about every MMORPG you can think of (minus AC/EQ1) I have played.