The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

It's the same on Proudmoore; there's a big gap between the raiders and the scrubs. Unless you get into some good runs, you're stuck with other scrubs.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same on Proudmoore; there's a big gap between the raiders and the scrubs. Unless you get into some good runs, you're stuck with other scrubs.

It's the same on most realms but Frostwhisper has a very tight community so there are few scrubs on the server.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

It's the same on most realms but Frostwhisper has a very tight community so there are few scrubs on the server.

I guess it's all relative.. Proudmoore is a large server but with two timezones (USA/CA and AUS/NZ/SEAsia) it's not as cold and unfriendly as I may have made it sound. You get the older-folk casual Aussies on in our daylight hours and the hardcore on late at night, and vice-versa. A good spread of people..

Enchanting sucks. End of. :?

what's good then? i've heard inscription but i have no clue how that works.

i need 3.5k for epic flyer

You don't need professions to make you money. Just go with the professions that you like. Yes Inscription is good if you know how it works.

If you want money, do all 25 dailies in a day, grind eternals, play the AH. Stuff like that.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

any enchanters here?

considering deleting skinning for enchanting

i'm wondering how profitable disenchanting stuff would be if i solo a bunch of low lvl instances / raids for blues and greens. i'm not interested in the enchantments tbh.

Enchanting sucks. End of. :?

As qutoted from a person I know whose been playing since pre BC, "Enchanting is a money drain until you get to the higher level enchants." Do not expect to make money from it until the later levels, people are always looking for high level enchanters to add X enchantment to their newest piect of gear. There is only one other skill that is a massive money drain, Engineering. But you get "toys" with it so it all works out.

But the best money making skills IMO are mining and herbalism. Herbalism because there are a lot of lazy scribes who hate herb gathering, and mining because of titan steel. You can only make one bar per day, which has created a huge demand for it. Mining also produces mats for 3 other skills, Blacksmithing, Engineering, and Jewel Crafting.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Haven't played in ages, i think during the summer ill try and move to a decent server and try and get into a decent raiding guild as my server sucks in everything.

keen.png

It's been ages since I've played. My main capped at 60 before all the expansions and such came along, and I stopped playing altogether when my rogue reached ~58. High level was the worst part of the game (hence starting a second character) -- gameplay was boring and other players were far too intense. Is it any different now, what with expansions and added content?

It's been ages since I've played. My main capped at 60 before all the expansions and such came along, and I stopped playing altogether when my rogue reached ~58. High level was the worst part of the game (hence starting a second character) -- gameplay was boring and other players were far too intense. Is it any different now, what with expansions and added content?

It's pretty much the same. If raiding @ 80 doesn't interest you then this really isn't a game to bother with.

Don't want to sound like an [wagon], but good luck with that. As a general rule of thumb now I only run Heroics with DKs I know will put out at least 1.8k Dps which is still sub-par. Most DKs I see are decently geared even in Dps gear, sitting around 21-22k Health yet they can't put out above 1.6k Dps usually, while I'm sitting at 16.6k Health and 1050 Str putting out 2.2k Dps on average.

Realistically, if your servers anything like mine, you'll have build a name for yourself as a good DK with the usual Heroic runners, easiest way of going about that is putting out 2k Dps, buy the best BoE Epics you can, best BoE Blues etc. Don't have 1 green in your set-up.

BTW, grats on 80!

I dinged 80 last Thursday and I can pull 2k+ DPS depending on the fight

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ra&n=Carlo

That's my armory, if anyone wanna give me tips

Right now I'm grindign Argent Crusade rep for their chest and boots. I'm also gonna be running H UK for the drake xbow,

I have no clue what trinkets / rings/ necklace to get

ca2, krisc or anybody. If you find a good raiding guild (on any EU server) please do tell. I'm done with the people on my realm.

Goon Squad on Sporeggar. :3 It's horde though.

I need to activate my account again this week.

I started a Druid on Sporeggar, rl friend is helping me level. Seems like a decent server although GS being best guild on server is [bleep]ed up.

keen.png

These are pictures of my shiny Black Drake.

[hide=]screenshot011u.th.png[/hide]

[hide=]screenshot008t.th.png[/hide]

Now, I've also decided to test myself. Since I am looking to roll on the new PvP server to 80 as many others are doing, I need practice. So, I'm rolling a troll mage on the server Silvermoon on the EU side. Silvermoon is renound for it's top raiding guilds and the Ally:Horde ratio of 30:1. This is great for me as it allows the AH to be kind of dull, like the new realms are and give me a good indication of what spells and abilities I should and should not buy for levelling.

Support would be nice and maybe we can get a few others practicing alongside me to! It will seem quite fun so I thought it would be worth a shot! :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

ca2, krisc or anybody. If you find a good raiding guild (on any EU server) please do tell. I'm done with the people on my realm.

Goon Squad on Sporeggar. :3 It's horde though.

I need to activate my account again this week.

I started a Druid on Sporeggar, rl friend is helping me level. Seems like a decent server although GS being best guild on server is [bleep] up.

Not the best guild on the server, it's the best horde guild though. But unlike the other guilds that are ahead of GS, GS is still very casual. Nobody is required to raid or PvP. If all you want to do is fish or level alts all day, you're more than welcome to. As long as you log in once every 2nd month. :P

I think I'm done with WoW for now though. I haven't played for a couple of weeks and my game time has run out. I'm too busy with other stuff right now to find any time to play.

2009rb9.jpg

These are pictures of my shiny Black Drake.

[hide=]screenshot011u.th.png[/hide]

[hide=]screenshot008t.th.png[/hide]

Now, I've also decided to test myself. Since I am looking to roll on the new PvP server to 80 as many others are doing, I need practice. So, I'm rolling a troll mage on the server Silvermoon on the EU side. Silvermoon is renound for it's top raiding guilds and the Ally:Horde ratio of 30:1. This is great for me as it allows the AH to be kind of dull, like the new realms are and give me a good indication of what spells and abilities I should and should not buy for levelling.

Support would be nice and maybe we can get a few others practicing alongside me to! It will seem quite fun so I thought it would be worth a shot! :mrgreen:

I thought silvermoon eu was a pve server...

tifsdac6mc.gif

Now, I've also decided to test myself. Since I am looking to roll on the new PvP server to 80 as many others are doing,

. Since I am looking to roll on the new PvP server

new PvP server

DETAILS. NOW.

Tk5SF.png

I'm expecting a new PvP server soon, however there are like 7 PvP realms which population is 'Low' so I guess they need to fill up before a new one is released. I meant to say when it is released. :)

I have rolled a Troll Mage called Volcanis.

Yes Silvermoon EU is PvE but the horde population is stupidly low so I can't just sell loads of [cabbage] on AH and make a huge profit and just buy all spells ASAP. For instance, last night, there were 24 level 80s on at peak time.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

GM messed up with the DKP points. I think he forgot that the other hunter already bid the night before and didn't take off his points. I'm fine with it though because the other guy puts out a good 1k dps more than I do.

My guild is great because there's no other competition between us two. Only shaman is resto.

GM messed up with the DKP points. I think he forgot that the other hunter already bid the night before and didn't take off his points. I'm fine with it though because the other guy puts out a good 1k dps more than I do.

My guild is great because there's no other competition between us two. Only shaman is resto.

If anything, I'd give you the gear to raise your Dps. I don't see a point in completely gearing others while leaving the undergeared out of they're trying just as hard.

I was okay because the other hunter is a really nice guy. Besides, there's only two of us competing for mail loot. Plate on the other hand :lol:

Did patchwerk last night, and wiped a few times because one of the offtank just kept on dying. 5th DPS in the guild woo :) Then we one-shotted Grobbulus. Our main tank (GM) got his staff so he's happy. Got my first naxx gear also http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40275 Was hoping for arrowsong to drop but w/e